Full Time Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Opera Australia
OA is looking for a Deputy Supervisor, Wigs!
- Great work culture
- Lots of on-the-job perks
This is a featured jobat The Parent Brand
Lead ideation and implementation of creative commercial solutions in fast growing parenting media space.
- Creative, commercial and strategic content role
- Work across a variety of media platforms
- Ideal media for parent with young family
Listed two hours agoat Private Advertiser
An exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Co-Ordinator to organise and manage marketing communication throughout the creative process.
- Fast growth company
- Diverse role
- Great city location and good team culture
Listed five days agoat Kaplan Professional
Coordinate with the Continuing Professional Development content team, to deliver video and other multimedia products.
- Friendly and collaborative team culture
- 26 days annual leave, including one for your birthday
- 13 weeks paid parental leave, plus other great employee benefits
Listed four days agoat News Corp Australia
We are looking for a self-starting Social Media Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, passionate team.
- Join Australia’s largest media organisation and represent well-known brands
- Work in a fun and supportive team + excellent employee benefits on offer
- Surry Hills location
Listed six minutes agoat Crown Melbourne LimitedThe key purpose of this role is to support the Social Media Manager with the delivery of Social Media advertising activity to support the BU teams. Listed eight days agoat NOVA EntertainmentWe’re looking for a full-time Gosford-based digital and editorial guru who’s passionate about radio and creating great content! Listed six days agoat MONAWE have an opportunity available for an enthusiastic and effective Registration Assistant to join the team. Listed six days agoat AKIPS Pty LtdAKIPS is seeking a talented video producer to generate short but high-impact training videos Listed four days agoat Australian Radio Network Pty Limited
We currently have an exciting role available for a Digital Content Producer at The Edge 96.1 and iHeart Radio.
- A bonus week of leave, birthday off, study assistance and more!
- Discounted parking and close to public transport
- Fun work culture
Listed four days agoat Macquarie UniversitySeeking a candidate to provide Facilities & AV support across medical teaching facilities at Macquarie University. Listed eight days agoat Nillumbik Shire Council
Shape programs and projects from the ground up. Inform the agenda for arts development in the region. Work within a supportive team and organisation
- Permanent Full-time Role
- Monthly Rostered Day Off
- Flexible Work Options and Development Opportunities
Listed four days agoat Parliament of VictoriaThis is an exciting opportunity to work in the Parliamentary Library assisting with the pictorial and heritage collections Listed five days agoat Gladstone Regional CouncilCouncil is seeking a permanent full time Ticketing & Front of House Coordinator to contribute to Council's success. Listed seven days agoat National Gallery of VictoriaThe NGV is seeking an Exhibitions Coordinator to coordinate the logistical and operational aspects of the exhibitions and collections program. Listed seven days agoat ABCProduce and present local content for ABC Radio Adelaide and ABC Grandstand Listed seven days agoat RSPCA QLDCreate interesting, on brand promotional material to enhance the work of RSPCA QLD. Listed four days agoat ZanuiAn excellent opportunity exists for a passionate young writer looking to start their writing career in ecommerce. Listed eight days agoat Studio NeroJunior/entry level video editor/production assistant wanted for full-time role in a boutique design agency in Macquarie Park. Listed five days agoat Monash UniversityProvide administrative and production support to the Head of Programming and the programming team Listed seven days agoat Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association
We're looking for someone to generate media coverage and strong content to increase the visibility of nurses and broaden APNA's reach.
- Impact the way Australians see nurses in 2020
- Make your mark in a transformative time for healthcare and nursing
- We’re flexible, full time/part time, we’re looking for the right person
Listed six days agoat CMS Australasia Pty Ltd
This is a rare opportunity. We're currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Video Production Coordinator for an immediate start.
- Work alongside an experienced production team (events and video)
- Work across creative projects in corporate, broadcast and sports entertainment
- Work-life balance encouraged
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education