Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Caulfield VIC 3162
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat JMC Academy
Seeking full-time lecturer to work in association with all office specifically Head of Music and Head Music Lecturer.
- Exciting opportunity to work in the Creative Arts
- Diverse & varied role
- Leadership role
This is a featured jobat AJF Partnership
With a passion for advertising and great creative, you are a leader who has proven results leading successful highly motivated team’s
- Strategically focused role
- Inner CBD location
- Immediate start
Listed four days agoat Urban Angles
An exciting customer service opportunity is available to join our fast paced and growing creative agency.
- Be part of a Customer Centric Company
- Join a Fast Paced, Fun, and Creative Team in a Studio Environment
- Centrally Located in the heart of Prahran
Listed three days agoat ID Collective
iD Collective has an exciting opportunity for a creative, progressive Videographer to join our fabulous team and work with well known brands.
- Work with Global brands
- Hiring great people is the key to our success
- We invest in our culture & share our vision
Listed nine days agoat French Connection
Join French Connection, a truly global fashion brand, expanding in an exciting direction
- Join a truly global fashion brand
- Dynamic and fast paced retail environment
- Great location on St Kilda Road
Listed eighteen days agoat TypsyA great opportunity for an experienced, creative and systemised video editor/animator to join our growing, global online learning platform team. Listed eleven days agoat ID CollectiveAs iD Collective continues to EVOLVE & AMPLIFY we are on the lookout for a savvy Social Media Account Manager to join our team. Listed five days agoat United Media GroupA fantastic opportunity for a motivated, well-organised Editorial Assistant to join a successful magazine publishing company based in Kew. Listed two days agoat IBISWorldGreat entry-level opportunity! Listed one day agoat News Corp Australia
Outstanding opportunity to join Australia’s largest media organisation within the Herald Sun newsroom
- Casual sub-editing position at the Herald Sun
- Seven-day rotating roster, primarily afternoon, evening and weekend shifts
- Central Southbank location
Listed one day agoat City of Boroondara
Develop, implement and manage exhibitions and public programs, manage the Gallery Collection and oversee the team of gallery volunteers.
- 2x Full time positions until 1 May 2020
- Based at Hawthorn Arts Centre
- $86,648 plus super, plus RDO
Listed three days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Triple M Melbourne seeking a motivated & sports passionate Digital Content star to join our team - Vibrant South Melbourne office
- Officially recognised as one of Australia's best places to work
- Work for Australia's largest media and entertainment business!
- Create content for the iconic Triple M network!
Listed three days agoat EducationHQA FULL TIME opportunity exists for a highly-motivated junior journalist to join the team at EducationHQ as staff writer/content manager. Listed two days agoat Cengage
At Cengage we set the bar higher to achieve the best possible outcomes for our customers by putting learning first.
- Create, produce, edit and prepare videos for Cengage digital products
- Manage the Audio/Video life cycle workflow
- Develop scripts, storyboards, create style guides
Listed one day agoat Creative RepresentationArtist Manager - Creative Representation Manage a portfolio of talented and creative clients in Australia and overseas Listed seventeen days agoat Spectrum Talent AgencyJOB TITLE: Bookings Manager EMPLOYEE BASIS: Casual HOURS: 21 hours per week approx Listed ten days agoat Cambridge University Press14 Month Maternity Leave Contract for a Junior Production Controller to support the efficient daily workings of the production department. Listed eight days agoat BondsCreate captivating content for Bonds, Jockey, Berlei, Champion Listed two days agoat Hotelstaff
Looking after VIP guests of high end companies and car manufacturers, assisting them with a variety of services
- Your VIP access to the backstage of Formula1
- Be a part of the buzz and excitement of PIT LANE
- Work with Iconic Brands, Celebrities and International Sports Stars
Listed five days agoat Private MediaIndependent media publisher Crikey is looking for a range of journalist positions. Listed three days agoat Direct Response Media
Our Port Melbourne mid-sized, full-service agency is seeking an energetic Media Coordinator to assist clients in improving marketing & media activity.
- Great office & work culture with unlimited coffee and Friday celebratory drinks
- Prompt career progression and mentoring opportunities available
- Experience is NOT essential if you're passionate & have the aptitude to learn
Listed five days agoat REVEL GlobalREVEL is seeking a Head of Production who is keen and ready to make a significant impact on the global experience and events stage.
Receive new jobs for this search by email