Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Super Speak
Join our creative, passionate & energetic team of 10 teachers at Super Speak. Select from suburbs across Melbourne that suit you!
- Award-winning public speaking & drama program for ages 6-14
- Lesson plans, training, ongoing support & attractive hourly rate provided
- Over 15 venues Melbourne wide & over 42,000 students taught since 2006
Listed fifteen days agoat National Disability Insurance Scheme
You will work with internal and external stakeholders to support the delivery of a range of complex and strategic media solutions and opportunities.
- Both Ongoing & Non-Ongoing 18 Months (with possible extension) - Full Time
- $102,148 - $111,800 (plus 15.4% superannuation)
- Can be located ACT - Canberra, NSW - Sydney, VIC - Geelong, Melbourne
Listed two days agoat Bureau Of Meteorology
We are seeking an high level communication professional with the ability to develop and implement successful communication and engagement strategies
- $97,237 to $109,528 per annum, plus 15.4% super
- Deliver outcomes that impact the Australian public
- Flexible working. Development opportunities.
Listed four days agoat CPA Australia
Provide Editorial leadership of INTHEBLACK - CPA Australia’s print and digital member magazine.
- Provide editorial direction to internal teams
- Manage editorial committee meetings
- Print and Digital Focus
Listed two days agoat Elastic StudiosWe are looking for a Client Services Director to join our Melbourne team on a part time basis (3 days per week). Listed seventeen days agoat Pipeline Talent
This role will attract high level strategic thinkers with a strong track record of delivery in the performing arts sector.
- Creative arts environment with ongoing professional development
- Domestic and international travel
- Full time position with flexibility
Listed fifteen days agoat Method StudiosDigital artist required to create materials for CG props, characters and environments in a stylised or photo-real way in the look development phase. Listed sixteen days agoat fibreHR
Leadership opportunity for creative and strategic professional to join this driven and passionate team as their Head of Communications.
- Standout leadership opportunity
- Broad & exciting role with international and domestic focus
- East Melbourne location
Listed four days agoat become
One of Australia's leading design studios are looking for a seasoned Studio Manager to join their Melbourne team.
- Varied projects from wayfinding to experience design in the living space
- Oversee resourcing across the Melbourne and Sydney design teams
- Fostering a culture that considers collaboration and honesty
Listed nine days agoat become
A global leading digital agency is looking for someone to head the Digital Project management team of 3
- Good work-life balance
- No Ego/red tape - family like culture
- Sit in the leadership team & input on how to improve the agency
Listed five days agoat S2MFull service agency seeks Digital Performance Director to join their team.... Listed sixteen hours agoat MYOB
MYOB is a tech company alive with innovation and we're growing faster than ever before to transform the way business gets done.
- Canstar Blue - Most Satisfied Customers 2019 Winner
- Leadership role within our collaborative internal agency
- Lead strategic creative thinking & develop and sell innovative marketing ideas
Listed twenty two days agoat PS&C Group
Digital Content Publisher, Large Digital/Web/Marketing Projects, Long term contract, Permanent conversion opportunity,
- Digital Content Publisher, Large Digital/Web/Marketing Projects
- Long term contract,
- Well established enterprise organisation with career growth oppoirtunities
Listed seventeen days agoat Adflow
Great opportunity to lead the charge for our continued growth in Victoria.
- Exciting opportunity to do business your way
- Supportive company, providing you the tools to maximise your skills
- Unlimited potential with no cap on commissions and a rapidly growing business
Listed twenty two days agoat Loup
Play an essential role in leading and mentoring a creative team & working alongside a team of marketers across all Loup’s brands as an Art Director.
- Work with the global leader in on-demand digital health and fitness products
- Lead a creative team and deliver campaigns from concept to publishing
- Convenient Cremorne location
Listed twenty two days agoat Verve Portraits
Utilise your photographic experitise to create a fun and exciting shoot experience for your clients.
- Generous Income
- Work Life Balance
- Creative Environment
Listed eight days agoat PHDOur Mantra: INSPIRE creativity, INFORM thinking and INSTIGATE change.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education