Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hoyne
We are looking for an Account Manager with a background in property marketing and brand for our Sydney studioo
- We’re proud to be an accredited Great Place To Work and a BCorp company
- Vibrant awarding winning studios in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane
- Watch this video to find out more about Hoyne: https://vimeo.com/274803474
This is a featured jobat Tundra
The Creative Strategist will work to define and drive the creative direction of new business, client relationships, and proactive team initiatives.
- Leading digital agency in Collingwood
- A range of high-profile clients
- Drive and lead creative Strategy and innovation
Listed six days agoat Prime Media Group
We’re searching for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Brisbane Sales team!
- Join the National sales division leading free-to-air television broadcaster
- Entry Level Job
- Learn from some of the best in the business
Listed five days agoat Seven Network (Operations) LimitedSeven's leading daytime programs, The Morning Show and The Daily Edition, are looking for an Assistant Line Producer. Listed three days agoat OMDJoin OMD as a Media Assistant Listed five days agoat Sunshine Coast Council
Seeking a customer service professional with experience in a gallery environment
- Exciting role preparing our local gallery for art exhibitions
- Outside-hours work required
- Live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
Listed four days agoat BBC Studios Australia Pty LtdThe Programming Assist/Pres Scheduler will ensure the effective presentation of a designated channel delivering broadcast schedules and data Listed one hour agoat City of MonashArts and Cultural Development - Seeking an outstanding and creative individual to deliver high quality events and festivals for the City of Monash. Listed five days agoat Koorliny Arts Centre
A new and exciting role, creating a strong network of donors and partnerships for the development of new and existing programs at the Centre.
- Entertainment, Arts & Culture
- Southern Suburbs of Perth
- Part-time 3 days
Listed forty two minutes agoat OnCue Talent
OnCue Talent are looking for all ages, ethnicities, shapes and sizes for Extra work. Gain experience, make new friends and make exciting memories !
- See Yourself on the Big Screen !
- See the exciting Movie making up close !
- Have Fun & Make money $$$ !
Listed four days agoat Nillumbik Shire Council
The position provides an opportunity to support the development of the local creative economy, such as the Nillumbik Prize and artist residencies
- Flexible work options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted gym memberships
Listed eleven days agoat Private AdvertiserFun and dynamic TV Advertising Agency looking for a Media Assistant to join our growing team. Listed seven days agoat Langdon BuildingWith passion and creative flair for all things social media, you will shoot video and photo content for the building industry. Listed five days agoat Picnic HobbsSeeking a positive and experienced photographer and photo editor to create inspiring content for both social media and e commerce stores. Listed six days agoat McArthur
Great opportunity to plan and implement the visual and public arts programs. Competitive salary and monthly ADO.
- Elevate your career
- Visual and Public Arts
- Be part of a great organisation
Listed six days agoat Wellington Shire Council
Performing Arts Centre Trainee Temporary Full-Time (up to 12 months)
- Performing Arts Centre Trainee
- Indigenous Only Position
- Temporary Full Time
Listed three days agoat Lake Macquarie City Council
You will work with schools, groups and event organisers to delivery high quality literacy, heritage and visual arts programs.
- Opportunity to work in a varied and fast-paced role
- Work/Life balance
- Great team culture and growth opportunities
Listed three days agoat Shire of CarnarvonProvide support in the day-to-day running of the gallery, including all administration, providing excellent customer service and operational support. Listed five days agoat ABCAre you a driven storyteller with a passion for sparking local conversations and breaking news that counts? Listed seven days agoat WALTERS MACRIWe're looking for a bright and organised Studio Production Assistant to join our busy team in Redfern to coordinate our creative team and clients. Listed six days agoat University of New South WalesFull-time continuing role
$68,152- $71,893+ 17% super + leave loading
Flexible working conditions - Kensington Campus
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education