Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Wollongong NSW 2500,
- Kew VIC 3101,
- Frankston VIC 3199,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Sydney NSW 2000
- North Ryde NSW 2113,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Gosford NSW 2250,
- Ultimo NSW 2007,
- Artarmon NSW 2064,
- West Lakes SA 5021,
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Werribee VIC 3030,
- Auburn NSW 2144,
- Caloundra QLD 4551,
- Chatswood NSW 2067,
- Altona VIC 3018
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Light + Shade
Due to increased growth across our key accounts, Light + Shade is seeking an upcoming Editor to join our Post Production team.
- Work with an experience team dedicated to producing original work
- Great opportunities to work across a diverse collection of genres
- Great remuneration and working environment
This is a featured jobat Ladbrokes Australia
As a Creative Producer you will be responsible for the delivery of TV and Radio assets for all Ladbrokes marketing campaigns.
- Bring your creative flair to our innovative Marketing team
- A key player in the delivery of our TV and Radio campaigns
- Be part of our awesome team!
Listed ten days agoat WIN Corporation Pty LimitedWIN Television Wollongong is seeking an enthusiastic News Assistant to provide support to the Newsroom. Listed five days agoat United Media GroupA fantastic opportunity for a motivated, well-organised Editorial Assistant to join a successful magazine publishing company based in Kew. Listed two days agoat IBISWorldGreat entry-level opportunity! Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserGlobally renowned leader in Media, Broadcasting and Entertainment services immediately recruiting a casual Presentation Coordinator. Listed two days agoat Universal MagazinesWe are looking for a passionate and experienced Editorial Assistant/Content Producer to join the WellBeing team based in Sydney. Listed four days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
hit105 Promotions Coordinator - Join the Black Thunder crew - Kick start your career in the media industry!
- Work for Australia's biggest entertainment media company!
- Vibrant culture, highly supportive environment with great perks
- Work hard and have an absolute blast doing it!
Listed eight days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Fantastic Gosford based opportunity - Come and join a National Icon of the Entertainment Media Industry
- Bring your experience in events and/or project management
- Exciting and vibrant work environment
- Implement solutions for our valued clients and top rating shows
Listed three days agoat Powerhouse MuseumResponsible for collection storage & logistics, including large-object logistics, documentation, administration & preventive conservation Listed four days agoat Kayo Sports
We are currently seeking a Presentation OTT Streaming Coordinator to join our Presentation team on a full-time basis.
- A newly created role in our OTT team
- Located in Artarmon, close to public transport
- Work in a LIVE sports environment every day
Listed eight days agoat Adelaide Football Club
Seeking a Digital Coordinator with a strong work ethic, an intricate knowledge of Australian rules football, and passionate about digital engagement.
- One of the biggest digital media platforms in Australian club sport
- Join a dynamic and elite sporting organisation
- Immediate start
Listed two days agoat Solstice Media
We are looking for a creative and passionate digital Advertising Coordinator to support our advertising operations and work closely with our team.
- Work with successful independent South Australian media company, Solstice Media
- Opportunity to work on South Australia's leading publications
Listed five days agoat Powerhouse MuseumOpportunity to join a newly created project team, responsible for preparing the MAAS collection for digitisation and relocation Listed one day agoat Wyndham City Council
Be part of a dynamic team who deliver Wyndham City’s events program.
- Channel your creative flair into this exciting events position with Wyndham City
- Temporary role to 26 June 2020 with flexible hours, Werribee-based
- Salary from $87,014 plus super and RDO
Listed two days agoat Foxtel Management Pty Limited
Take responsibility for coordinating the Foxtel requirements, contracted deliverables for all scripted/unscripted productions within Foxtel Networks.
- An iconic Australian entertainment brand
- Free premium Foxtel
- Great work culture
Listed four days agoat The Icons of Group Pty LtdPermanent part time role in a family picture framing business in the production studio assisting with printing and preparation for company framers. Listed four days agoat Sunshine Coast Council
Facilitate some of the region’s largest scale events!
- Work a 9-day fortnight, enabling work-life balance
- Be responsible for the operations of Council’s well-known festivals and events
- Live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
Listed one day agoat Reed ExhibitionsGreat opportunity to join an industry leader in the Exhibitions & Events industry in the role of Event Coordinator. Listed one day agoat Hobsons Bay City CouncilCommunications Support Officer Fixed Term Part Time, 3 days per week for a 14 week contract. Listed three days agoat TABCORP
Your key responsibilities will include monitoring and maintaining all live transmission requirements and inserting scheduled commercial breaks.
- Work close to home
- Bring your passion for Television
- Career opportunity
Receive new jobs for this search by email