Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hoyne
We are looking for an Account Manager with a background in property marketing and brand for our Sydney studioo
- We’re proud to be an accredited Great Place To Work and a BCorp company
- Vibrant awarding winning studios in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane
- Watch this video to find out more about Hoyne: https://vimeo.com/274803474
This is a featured jobat Blank Canvas Visuals
We are looking for a energetic, organised and ambitious individual who is great with people and can assist our clients in having a great experience.
- Exposure to the property industry working with Australia's Top Companies
- Flexible work arrangements with very forefront culture and attitude
- Dynamic and challenging role
Listed three days agoat Prime Media Group
We’re searching for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Brisbane Sales team!
- Join the National sales division leading free-to-air television broadcaster
- Entry Level Job
- Learn from some of the best in the business
Listed two days agoat Seven Network (Operations) LimitedSeven's leading daytime programs, The Morning Show and The Daily Edition, are looking for an Assistant Line Producer. Listed two days agoat Sunshine Coast Council
Seeking a customer service professional with experience in a gallery environment
- Exciting role preparing our local gallery for art exhibitions
- Outside-hours work required
- Live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
Listed twenty two hours agoat BBC Studios Australia Pty LtdThe Programming Assist/Pres Scheduler will ensure the effective presentation of a designated channel delivering broadcast schedules and data Listed two days agoat Koorliny Arts Centre
A new and exciting role, creating a strong network of donors and partnerships for the development of new and existing programs at the Centre.
- Entertainment, Arts & Culture
- Southern Suburbs of Perth
- Part-time 3 days
Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserFun and dynamic TV Advertising Agency looking for a Media Assistant to join our growing team. Listed fifteen hours agoat Nillumbik Shire Council
The position provides an opportunity to support the development of the local creative economy, such as the Nillumbik Prize and artist residencies
- Flexible work options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted gym memberships
Listed four days agoat Langdon BuildingWith passion and creative flair for all things social media, you will shoot video and photo content for the building industry. Listed two days agoat Picnic HobbsSeeking a positive and experienced photographer and photo editor to create inspiring content for both social media and e commerce stores. Listed three days agoat McArthur
Great opportunity to plan and implement the visual and public arts programs. Competitive salary and monthly ADO.
- Elevate your career
- Visual and Public Arts
- Be part of a great organisation
Listed three days agoat Wellington Shire Council
Performing Arts Centre Trainee Temporary Full-Time (up to 12 months)
- Performing Arts Centre Trainee
- Indigenous Only Position
- Temporary Full Time
Listed four days agoat WALTERS MACRIWe're looking for a bright and organised Studio Production Assistant to join our busy team in Redfern to coordinate our creative team and clients. Listed three days agoat University of New South WalesFull-time continuing role
$68,152- $71,893+ 17% super + leave loading
Flexible working conditions - Kensington Campus Listed twenty two hours agoat Arq Group Ltd
As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for producing content in a variety of forms (SEO web content, blogs white papers etc.) for our clients.
- You are a wordsmith with a flair for creating stories
- You thrive on working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Develop your career where you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo!
Listed two days agoat ABCAre you a driven storyteller with a passion for sparking local conversations and breaking news that counts? Listed twenty hours agoat Spinifex Recruiting
Spinifex Recruiting currently has an exciting vacancy for a Web Content Copywriter with one of our biggest clients in the Tweed region.
- Great Opportunity in the Tweed Region!
- Full Time - Monday to Friday!
- 6 month contract!
Listed thirteen hours agoat Moonee Valley City Council
Leadership opportunity to take responsibility in overseeing the strategic planning and delivery of the Clocktower Centre performing arts program.
- Temporary Full-Time, until November 2020
- $96,368.73 - $109,224.79 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
- Regular RDO’s available
Listed three days agoat University of Canberra• Media and Communications Team
• Ongoing Full Time Opportunity
• UC Level 6 - Salary Range $78,273pa – $84,258pa + 17% super
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education