Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Gabriel Saunders
The role of the Production Manager is to manage the workflow within the studio to ensure that projects are delivered to the studio's standard on time.
- Working with high profile brands in Interior Design and Architecture
- A range of diverse and exciting projects
- Studio of talented creatives located in Fitzroy
This is a featured jobat MSP Photography GCNR
Show us that you are 100% committed to being the best you can be and... we'll teach you to become an expert in Children's Photography.
- Full-Time & Casual positions available in a Friendly and Caring environment
- Gain valuable Skills and Experience of working with children of all ages
- Ideal experience for Teacher Trainees and other Child-Related Careers
Listed twenty one hours agoat Lonsdale Building Group
Content Creator, Someone who can gather video and photo content from our office, and job sites, editing skills is a must
- Award Winning Building Team
- New Office Fit Out
- Vibrant, Fun, Driven working Enviroment
Listed one hour agoat Urban AnglesBe part of an exciting creative organisation, whilst enjoying the freedom and variety of freelancing on location in the bustling Real Estate Sector! Listed three days agoat Jetset Plumbing Pty Ltd
Jetset Plumbing is looking for a passionate Social Media Guru to run our social campaigns for multiple companies.
- Run Social Media Campaigns for multpile companies.
- Fantastic work environment and team.
- The ability to show off your creative flare and skill.
Listed twenty two hours agoat Scout Creative TalentSupport a fantastic team and grow your career with this successful creative agency. Listed twenty hours agoat Two Story Photo VideoExperienced Camera Operator / Cinematographer / DOP required to film and produce engaging and interesting content for our corporate clients. Listed twenty three hours agoat Masquerade Professional CosmeticsZuii Organic is looking for a dynamic Photographer/Designer guru to join our team. Our perfect candidate will have a passion for all things Organic. Listed sixteen hours agoat DPS Publishing
Role of Journalist in our editorial team, writing news and information articles with an Aged and Disability focus.
- Leading multi platform media company
- Varied journalistic opportunities in Aged and Disability
- Ability to grow role
Listed twenty three hours agoat Advancedlife Pty LtdChallenging role that requires computer literate, creative people, with solid experience in Photoshop and the ability to learn new software. Listed two days agoat VOX Talent ManagementNo experience required If you would like to pick up a bit of extra cash and have fun then look at becoming an Extra. Listed one day agoat My JoblistSuccess breeds success! We provide an autonomous, supportive, rewarding environment with continuous product training, mentoring and support. availa Listed three days agoat Prime Media Group
We’re searching for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Orange Sales team!
- Join Australia’s leading regional free-to-air television broadcaster
- Great Collaborative Team Culture
- Learn from some of the best in the business
Listed three days agoat Chief EntertainmentChief Entertainment's has both casual and permanent full time positions available for a Digital Media Coordinator. Listed three days agoat Yaffa MediaEnergetic go getter required for dynamic media and events company in trendy Surry Hills Sydney! Listed one day agoat Just Digital PeopleA shiny new role has opened up with one of the Gold Coasts best social agencies Listed two days agoat Puddle Pics
Puddle Pics is Sydneys number one provider of swim school photography working with over 100 swim schools. This is a fun rewarding role.
- Work in a fast paced and rewarding environment
- Keep fit and have fun photographing kids of all ages
- All equipment and training provided
Listed three days agoat Concordia Lutheran CollegeA unique opportunity to support the Dance Teacher in all practical aspects of the curriculum. Casual, school hours only. Listed two days agoat News Corp Australia
Responsibility for providing highly creative design work that supports and enhances Herald Sun editorial content across print and digital platforms.
- Utilise your creative design and editorial skills in the Herald Sun newsroom
- Part-time (three days) fixed-term contract on a seven-day rotating roster unti
- Melbourne, central Southbank location
Listed nineteen hours agoat Encore Event TechnologiesWe’re Australia’s leading technical events company and we’re on the lookout for an experienced and sales driven Venue Sales Executive to join the team
Receive new jobs for this search by email