Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat MSP Photography
The successful applicant will work in production to help create school photography products for the national group.
- MSP Photography is Australia's leading school photography company
- State-of-the-art production facility
- Produce high quality printed school portraits and class group photos
This is a featured jobat SchoolPix
SchoolPix, a well established and respected School Photography business, seeks casual photographers to join us in 2020
- Full training on specific photography style
- All equipment is supplied
- Remuneration is negotiable based on experience. Head office in Hallam.
Listed three days agoat Prime Media Group
We’re searching for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Brisbane Sales team!
- Join the National sales division leading free-to-air television broadcaster
- Entry Level Job
- Learn from some of the best in the business
Listed seven hours agoat OMDJoin OMD as a Media Assistant Listed two days agoat Seven Network (Operations) LimitedSeven's leading daytime programs, The Morning Show and The Daily Edition, are looking for an Assistant Line Producer. Listed two days agoat Sunshine Coast Council
Seeking a customer service professional with experience in a gallery environment
- Exciting role preparing our local gallery for art exhibitions
- Outside-hours work required
- Live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
Listed one day agoat BBC Studios Australia Pty LtdThe Programming Assist/Pres Scheduler will ensure the effective presentation of a designated channel delivering broadcast schedules and data Listed two days agoat Koorliny Arts Centre
A new and exciting role, creating a strong network of donors and partnerships for the development of new and existing programs at the Centre.
- Entertainment, Arts & Culture
- Southern Suburbs of Perth
- Part-time 3 days
Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserFun and dynamic TV Advertising Agency looking for a Media Assistant to join our growing team. Listed four days agoat Langdon BuildingWith passion and creative flair for all things social media, you will shoot video and photo content for the building industry. Listed two days agoat Picnic HobbsSeeking a positive and experienced photographer and photo editor to create inspiring content for both social media and e commerce stores. Listed three days agoat Wellington Shire Council
Performing Arts Centre Trainee Temporary Full-Time (up to 12 months)
- Performing Arts Centre Trainee
- Indigenous Only Position
- Temporary Full Time
Listed four days agoat WALTERS MACRIWe're looking for a bright and organised Studio Production Assistant to join our busy team in Redfern to coordinate our creative team and clients. Listed three days agoat University of New South WalesFull-time continuing role
$68,152- $71,893+ 17% super + leave loading
Flexible working conditions - Kensington Campus Listed three hours agoat Lake Macquarie City Council
You will work with schools, groups and event organisers to delivery high quality literacy, heritage and visual arts programs.
- Opportunity to work in a varied and fast-paced role
- Work/Life balance
- Great team culture and growth opportunities
Listed one day agoat Moonee Valley City Council
Leadership opportunity to take responsibility in overseeing the strategic planning and delivery of the Clocktower Centre performing arts program.
- Temporary Full-Time, until November 2020
- $96,368.73 - $109,224.79 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
- Regular RDO’s available
Listed one day agoat Arq Group Ltd
As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for producing content in a variety of forms (SEO web content, blogs white papers etc.) for our clients.
- You are a wordsmith with a flair for creating stories
- You thrive on working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Develop your career where you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo!
Listed three hours agoat Shire of CarnarvonProvide support in the day-to-day running of the gallery, including all administration, providing excellent customer service and operational support. Listed seven hours agoat Camden CouncilDon’t miss out on being part something great and join an evolving, rapidly growing, adaptive and innovative organisation. Listed two days agoat ABCAre you a driven storyteller with a passion for sparking local conversations and breaking news that counts? Listed one day agoat Spinifex Recruiting
Spinifex Recruiting currently has an exciting vacancy for a Web Content Copywriter with one of our biggest clients in the Tweed region.
- Great Opportunity in the Tweed Region!
- Full Time - Monday to Friday!
- 6 month contract!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education