Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Tundra
The Creative Strategist will work to define and drive the creative direction of new business, client relationships, and proactive team initiatives.
- Leading digital agency in Collingwood
- A range of high-profile clients
- Drive and lead creative Strategy and innovation
This is a featured jobat Artists in MotionJoin an exciting Creative Team; bring stories to life through creative & technical innovation within the realm of live events across cities & cultures Listed one day agoat CharterhouseNSW Government Organisation looking for a Social & Digital Media Officer to work cluster wide on exciting projects Listed eight days agoat McArthur
Great opportunity to plan and implement the visual and public arts programs. Competitive salary and monthly ADO.
- Elevate your career
- Visual and Public Arts
- Be part of a great organisation
Listed six hours agoat RACQ
Be part of a fantastic team who deliver exciting stories, news and great savings to our 1.8 million members.
- Utilise your creativity & editing skills in QLD’s largest circulating magazine
- Full-time opportunity
- Brisbane CBD location, close to transport, food and shops
Listed six days agoat Moonee Valley City Council
Leadership opportunity to take responsibility in overseeing the strategic planning and delivery of the Clocktower Centre performing arts program.
- Temporary Full-Time, until November 2020
- $96,368.73 - $109,224.79 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
- Regular RDO’s available
Listed seven days agoat DMA CreativeFull time Production Manager for a 30 week contract, based in Brisbane, Australia. Listed thirteen days agoat The Department of Customer ServiceSeeking a great Content Producer to coordinate and develop creative and engaging digital content to promote Government announcements and programs Listed eight days agoat C2 FilmsC2 Films is looking to recruit a new member of our videography team. Must have: wedding experience, a car, wedding availability, and a Sony camera. Listed seven days agoat SBS News & Current Affairs
SBS is recruiting a video journalist to be the new China Correspondent for its flagship news service, SBS News. This is an outstanding opportunity!
- Rare opportunity based in China
- Work across TV, digital and radio
- Video Journalist skills essential
Listed six days agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
Liaise with internal stakeholders to create engaging media opportunities and respond to media inquiries.
- Immediate Start - Media Officer - 3-5 month contract
- Proactive media role - strong writing skills required
- Far Northern suburbs location
Listed eight hours agoat St Joseph's College
We seek an experienced Vocal tutor with a proven record of working with a wide spectrum of abilities to guide the learning of individuals & choirs
- Term-time contracted position commencing February 2020
- Exemplary piano accompaniment skills are an essential requirement of the role.
- Applications should reach the College by Friday, 1 November 2019.
Listed nine days agoat State Library VictoriaBuilding the State Collection to preserve historical and contemporary stories for all Victorians, past, present and future. Listed eight days agoat Department of Parliamentary Services
DPS is recruiting for an Assistant Director for our Art Collections and Exhibitions section, within the Parliamentary Experience Branch, CEO Division.
- Parliamentary Executive Level 1
- Parliament House, CANBERRA ACT 2600
- Closing: 11:30pm AEDT, Tuesday, 29 October 2019
Listed eight days agoat Rural Press Pty LtdDeliver relevant and engaging agri-political content across multiple platforms. Listed nine days agoat Shire of Augusta Margaret RiverAn exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and experienced General Manager at the recently opened Margaret River HEART centre. Listed fourteen days agoat Carlton United Breweries
Working with the CUBHOUSE team, you will be supporting and executing campaigns and content requirements for a range of clients.
- Develop creative concepts for CUB's famous portfolio of brands!
- Work for the largest brewer in the world
- Talk to us about working flexibly
Listed thirteen days agoat Shine Lawyers
Fight the good fight for everyday people. Dare to be different. Stand up for the little guy and help right wrongs.
- Brisbane CBD Head Office Location
- Dedicated, high performing and friendly team
- Great opportunities to work across various media types
Listed twenty seven days agoat Youi Pty Ltd.
Do you have a background in Broadcast TV and want to be part of something exciting?
- Sunshine Coast Headquarters
- In-house TV Producer Role
- Be Part of a Large In-House Creative Agency
Listed nine days agoat Aurizon
Join Australia’s leading rail freight operator. Permanent opportunity in a small, dynamic team, driving media and communications activity
- Brisbane-based role with national reach
- Part of the national Corporate Affairs team
- Values-driven business
Listed twelve days agoat Pinpoint Talent
Bring your intranet redevelopment project & copy writing experience to one of our nations biggest social reforms within a govt dept that is growing!
- Choose between Melb CBD or Geelong VIC for your office.
- Part time may be considered
- 12 month contract
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education