Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
This position is responsible for assisting with the research, development, documentation, display and interpretation of MAGNT’s art collections
- Assist a range of art curators across the organisation
- Great early to mid career arts professional opportunity
- Applications must be emailedby 22 February to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a featured jobat Hustle Digital
Seeking a great photographer & videographer who loves digital content and knows how to own a brief with a unique style & aesthetic.
- A fun & empowering work environment with a dynamic team.
- Projects big & small, new & existing - you’ll execute with speed & consistency.
- An opportunity to express your creativity, share your knowledge & learn.
Listed twenty two hours agoat Hardie GrantWe’re looking for an exceptional junior to mid-level editor to join the Hardie Grant Media team in Sydney in an exciting new role. Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity for an experienced AV Technician to join the team. This position has a wide variety of projects where no 2 days are the same! Listed two days agoat Network TenNetwork 10 require a Promotions Administrator & Affiliate Coordinator to join the Promos department. Listed one day agoat Wyndham City Council
Take on this key role in our evolving Strategic Communications and Marketing team.
- Promote all the good news stories at one of Australia’s most dynamic regions.
- Flexible hours, fixed term contract to December 2019.
- Salary from $87,013.95 plus super and RDO.
Listed three days agoat Waymark Hotels
Opportunity to join a supportive team as an Events and Promotions Manager on the southern end of the Gold Coast.
- End-to-end event management and promotion role
- Beachfront Gold Coast location
- Great team culture
Listed two days agoat Echelon ProductionsEchelon Productions seek an Operations Coordinator to oversee our theatre production and touring logistics across Australia and New Zealand. Listed nine days agoat Private AdvertiserGlobally renowned leader in Media, Broadcasting and Entertainment services immediately recruiting a casual Presentation Coordinator. Listed three days agoat National Rugby League Limited
Help create memorable experiences through our world class sporting events.
- Permanent Position
- Rugby League Central - Moore Park
- World Class Events
Listed two days agoat Val MorganWe’re currently on the lookout for an Operations Coordinator to join our team. Based in Sydney CBD, you’ll be looking to kickstart your career in medi Listed three days agoat City of AlbanySeeking Location, Lifestyle, Opportunity? Find a better balance in your life by embracing a new lifestyle working in Albany. Listed eight days agoat Powerhouse MuseumResponsible for collection storage & logistics, including large-object logistics, documentation, administration & preventive conservation Listed thirteen days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Fantastic Gosford based opportunity - Come and join a National Icon of the Entertainment Media Industry
- Bring your experience in events and/or project management
- Exciting and vibrant work environment
- Implement solutions for our valued clients and top rating shows
Listed two hours agoat Daily Mail AustraliaDaily Mail Australia is looking for a talented Assistant News Editor to join the Sydney bureau. Listed three days agoat University of Newcastle
Work with one of the leading community radio stations in Australia in a pivotal role
- Lead a highly experienced team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strategic leadership role, 3 year fixed term contract
- Career opportunity for someone with exceptional broadcasting experience
Listed ten days agoat Powerhouse MuseumOpportunity to join a newly created project team, responsible for preparing the MAAS collection for digitisation and relocation Listed nine days agoat Kayo Sports
We are currently seeking a Presentation OTT Streaming Coordinator to join our Presentation team on a full-time basis.
- A newly created role in our OTT team
- Located in Artarmon, close to public transport
- Work in a LIVE sports environment every day
Listed six days agoat Wyndham City Council
Be part of a dynamic team who deliver Wyndham City’s events program.
- Channel your creative flair into this exciting events position with Wyndham City
- Temporary role to 26 June 2020 with flexible hours, Werribee-based
- Salary from $87,014 plus super and RDO
Listed two days agoat Department of Justice Are you looking for a leading role in Strategic Communications Branch?
This is a Full Time joblocation: PerthPertharea: CBD, Inner & Western SuburbsCBD, Inner & Western SuburbsLevel 7, PSGOGA, $117,725 - $126,033 per annumclassification: Advertising, Arts & MediaAdvertising, Arts & MediasubClassification: Media Strategy, Planning & BuyingMedia Strategy, Planning & Buying
Listed two days agoat City of SydneyCultural Projects team, seeking a Cultural Projects Coordinator to research, develop and coordinate initiatives for the cultural and creative sector.
Receive new jobs for this search by email