Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
This position is responsible for assisting with the research, development, documentation, display and interpretation of MAGNT’s art collections
- Assist a range of art curators across the organisation
- Great early to mid career arts professional opportunity
- Applications must be emailedby 22 February to email@example.com
This is a featured jobat Fusion Sport Pty Ltd
As we scale up our customer base and product portfolio, our Knowledge Development team needs a dedicated Content Architect for product documentation
- Do you love learning, explaining how things work and organising knowledge?
- Create & maintain documentation for our human performance technology products
- Deliver focused and practical learning experiences through courses and workshops
Listed two days agoat Hardie GrantWe’re looking for an exceptional junior to mid-level editor to join the Hardie Grant Media team in Sydney in an exciting new role. Listed seventeen hours agoat Ararat Rural City Council
Promote community participation in artistic and cultural practices, foster audience development and enhance visitation to the new Ararat Gallery TAMA.
- • Are you a highly motivated professional who thrives on a diverse environment?
- • Apply your artistic direction to our new Arts Precinct
- • Full Time 9 day fortnight, 2 year fixed term position
Listed eighteen hours agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Traffic Executive needed for our Melbourne team - Do you love sports & the idea of working for the iconic Triple M radio network? Then apply now!
- Work for Australia's biggest entertainment media company!
- Fabulous ongoing training and development opportunities
- Exceptional culture and incredible perks - Footy tickets and social outings!
Listed two days agoat Wyndham City Council
Take on this key role in our evolving Strategic Communications and Marketing team.
- Promote all the good news stories at one of Australia’s most dynamic regions.
- Flexible hours, fixed term contract to December 2019.
- Salary from $87,013.95 plus super and RDO.
Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserGlobally renowned leader in Media, Broadcasting and Entertainment services immediately recruiting a casual Presentation Coordinator. Listed four days agoat Waymark Hotels
Opportunity to join a supportive team as an Events and Promotions Manager on the southern end of the Gold Coast.
- End-to-end event management and promotion role
- Beachfront Gold Coast location
- Great team culture
Listed twenty hours agoat Inhouse Audio VisualWe are currently looking for a full-time Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator to join our team. Listed fourteen hours agoat City of WhitehorseAs part of our new Digital Transformation team, you will be responsible for providing creative and engaging digital media assets to support Council’s Listed four days agoat National Rugby League Limited
Help create memorable experiences through our world class sporting events.
- Permanent Position
- Rugby League Central - Moore Park
- World Class Events
Listed four days agoat City of AlbanySeeking Location, Lifestyle, Opportunity? Find a better balance in your life by embracing a new lifestyle working in Albany. Listed fourteen days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Fantastic Gosford based opportunity - Come and join a National Icon of the Entertainment Media Industry
- Bring your experience in events and/or project management
- Exciting and vibrant work environment
- Implement solutions for our valued clients and top rating shows
Listed nine days agoat Powerhouse MuseumResponsible for collection storage & logistics, including large-object logistics, documentation, administration & preventive conservation Listed seven days agoat Wyndham City Council
Be part of a dynamic team who deliver Wyndham City’s events program.
- Channel your creative flair into this exciting events position with Wyndham City
- Temporary role to 26 June 2020 with flexible hours, Werribee-based
- Salary from $87,014 plus super and RDO
Listed one day agoat Daily Mail AustraliaDaily Mail Australia is looking for a talented Assistant News Editor to join the Sydney bureau. Listed eleven days agoat Powerhouse MuseumOpportunity to join a newly created project team, responsible for preparing the MAAS collection for digitisation and relocation Listed four days agoat University of Newcastle
Work with one of the leading community radio stations in Australia in a pivotal role
- Lead a highly experienced team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strategic leadership role, 3 year fixed term contract
- Career opportunity for someone with exceptional broadcasting experience
Listed eight days agoat Foxtel Management Pty Limited
Take responsibility for coordinating the Foxtel requirements, contracted deliverables for all scripted/unscripted productions within Foxtel Networks.
- An iconic Australian entertainment brand
- Free premium Foxtel
- Great work culture
Listed ten days agoat Kayo Sports
We are currently seeking a Presentation OTT Streaming Coordinator to join our Presentation team on a full-time basis.
- A newly created role in our OTT team
- Located in Artarmon, close to public transport
- Work in a LIVE sports environment every day
Listed three days agoat BHP Billiton GroupNewly created role | Global travel creating content for BHP | Global career opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email