Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
This position is responsible for assisting with the research, development, documentation, display and interpretation of MAGNT’s art collections
- Assist a range of art curators across the organisation
- Great early to mid career arts professional opportunity
- Applications must be emailedby 22 February to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a featured jobat Paradise Outdoor Advertising
An exciting rare opportunity on offer, excellent salary package + benefits & incentives, strategic direction & leadership position
- Townsville based, relocation assistance on offer
- Passion for mentoring, coaching and development essential
- Leadership role - Paradise Outdoor Advertising
Listed one day agoat Wyndham City Council
Take on this key role in our evolving Strategic Communications and Marketing team.
- Promote all the good news stories at one of Australia’s most dynamic regions.
- Flexible hours, fixed term contract to December 2019.
- Salary from $87,013.95 plus super and RDO.
Listed three days agoat Waymark Hotels
Opportunity to join a supportive team as an Events and Promotions Manager on the southern end of the Gold Coast.
- End-to-end event management and promotion role
- Beachfront Gold Coast location
- Great team culture
Listed eight days agoat Powerhouse MuseumResponsible for collection storage & logistics, including large-object logistics, documentation, administration & preventive conservation Listed nine days agoat Kayo Sports
We are currently seeking a Presentation OTT Streaming Coordinator to join our Presentation team on a full-time basis.
- A newly created role in our OTT team
- Located in Artarmon, close to public transport
- Work in a LIVE sports environment every day
Listed three days agoat University of Newcastle
Work with one of the leading community radio stations in Australia in a pivotal role
- Lead a highly experienced team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strategic leadership role, 3 year fixed term contract
- Career opportunity for someone with exceptional broadcasting experience
Listed two hours agoat Daily Mail AustraliaDaily Mail Australia is looking for a talented Assistant News Editor to join the Sydney bureau. Listed six days agoat Wyndham City Council
Be part of a dynamic team who deliver Wyndham City’s events program.
- Channel your creative flair into this exciting events position with Wyndham City
- Temporary role to 26 June 2020 with flexible hours, Werribee-based
- Salary from $87,014 plus super and RDO
Listed two days agoat Department of Justice Are you looking for a leading role in Strategic Communications Branch?
This is a Full Time joblocation: PerthPertharea: CBD, Inner & Western SuburbsCBD, Inner & Western SuburbsLevel 7, PSGOGA, $117,725 - $126,033 per annumclassification: Advertising, Arts & MediaAdvertising, Arts & MediasubClassification: Media Strategy, Planning & BuyingMedia Strategy, Planning & Buying
Listed two days agoat City of SydneyCultural Projects team, seeking a Cultural Projects Coordinator to research, develop and coordinate initiatives for the cultural and creative sector. Listed two days agoat BHP Billiton GroupNewly created role | Global travel creating content for BHP | Global career opportunities Listed nineteen hours agoat Ryan Media Pty LtdUnique management opportunity in the publishing industry. Listed three days agoat CharterhouseNSW Government Agency is looking for a Media Officer to join their team in the CBD of Sydney on a contract basis. Listed twenty hours agoat CrocmediaCrocmedia is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Photo Editor to help with AFL Record projects over the football season. Listed six days agoat News Corp Australia
Outstanding opportunity to join Australia’s largest media organisation within the Herald Sun newsroom
- Casual sub-editing position at the Herald Sun
- Seven-day rotating roster, primarily afternoon, evening and weekend shifts
- Central Southbank location
Listed three days agoat Alt.vfxWe are looking for a Producer to join the team in our studio at 1 Tates Place, South Melbourne. Listed sixteen hours agoat CharterhouseRequirement for a Digital Content Producer on an exciting government project Listed sixteen hours agoat CharterhouseRequirement for a Digital Content Producer on an exciting government project Listed two days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
DREAM job for a Radio Promotions & Producing expert! Implement multi-platform marketing campaigns for some of Australia's biggest Radio shows & brands
- Work for Australia's biggest entertainment media company!
- Excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements and gig tickets
- National role with huge scope for development, make it your own!
Listed six days agoat Hobsons Bay City CouncilCommunications Support Officer Fixed Term Part Time, 3 days per week for a 14 week contract. Listed six days agoat City of Boroondara
Develop, implement and manage exhibitions and public programs, manage the Gallery Collection and oversee the team of gallery volunteers.
- 2x Full time positions until 1 May 2020
- Based at Hawthorn Arts Centre
- $86,648 plus super, plus RDO
Receive new jobs for this search by email