Analysis & Reporting Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Michael Page Accounting & Finance
This opportunity gives the right candidate the chance to have a voice in an established multinational business for a tax specialist
- Play a role in the enterprise wide transformation of an ASX listed business
- Professionally develop, with a training programme for your career progression
- Work within a high performing team
This is a featured jobat Impact Executive Solutions
Large high profile & multifaceted Org. Following period of change & new direction, their challenge now is to take Safety performance to the next level
- Looking to join a business where you can help Senior Management drive change?
- Are you proactive, self motivated, energetic and wanting to make things happen?
- Become part of the bigger picture with this leading organisation!
Listed twenty three hours agoat Rabobank
Collaborate with Rural Managers in deal planning. Identify industry trends. Join the bank created by farmers, for farmers!
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Collaborate with the support hub
- Provide valuable analysis on complex accounts
Listed five hours agoat SynergyThis Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) System Analyst is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of adequate financial pl Listed two days agoat Finite Banking & FinanceWe currently are working with one of the leading banks in Sydney who are seeking a Senior Analyst to join on a permanent basis. Listed six days agoat Citi
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. ...
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Join a global leading bank who is growing rapidly
- Gain global exposure and bring your fund accounting expertise to CITI
Listed six days agoat Morgan McKinley
Exciting opportunity offering high level stakeholder exposure, autonomy and being part of an experienced dynamic team of Quants.
- Top 4 Bank
- High level stakeholder expsoure
- $100,000 - $170,000 salary depending on experience
Listed ten days agoat JemenaJoin a utilities leader and grow your career as we grow. Listed eight minutes agoat Hilti(Aust) Pty Ltd
You will drive standardization, automation and process improvement through the organization
- Attractive salary package with free access to corporate gym and pool
- We promote over 90% of roles internally; huge career opportunities
- Immerse yourself in our award-winning culture
Listed nine days agoat MLC
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the delivery of regular and ad-hoc request for provisions of data, reporting & analysis.
- Flexible working options
- 1 Year contract working in North Sydney
- Excellent opporunity to work with a dynamic team
Listed two hours agoat Commonwealth Bank - Human Resources
This role is critical in ensuring we are effective in identifying events at every touch point in which a customer or prospect interacts with CBA.
- Be pat of a team that aspires to be the best analytics team in the world
- Benefit from multiple flexible work options
- Enjoy a range of competitive special discounts and benefits
Listed nine days agoat GWG Partners
Based in the Maitland Region, permanent role with an attractive and highly competitive remuneration package.
- Exciting Project Work
- Finance and Accounting SME
- Modern Workplace, Great Culture
Listed two days agoat Suncorp• Progress your career in foreign exchange sales servicing customers across Australia
• Utilise your skillset and build strong relationships Listed six days agoat BHPMASTERY, PERFORMANCE, CONNECTED, AUTHENTIC. Are you ready to make your place? Listed fifteen days agoat Credit Union Australia Ltd
leverage all CUA data sources to provide analytics and reporting. Work closely with senior staff and leaders across the organisation.
- Deliver tactical and strategic reporting and analytical solutions
- Join a small dynamic team
- Fantastic working culture
Listed four hours agoat Suncorp• Identify and articulate external market trends to assess various strategic initiatives across Banking & Wealth
• Partner with various stakeholders Listed one day agoat Laser Clinics Australia
We're the world leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatment. Recently acquired by one of the world’s largest Private Equity firms, KKR.
- In 2018 were ranked in the top 50 of the Smart50 Awards
- Fast paced private equiy environment
- On-site parking provided and substantial salary package
Listed three days agoat National Disability Insurance Scheme
The Director of Performance Reporting will exercise a significant degree of independence and will use a high-level of decision-making and judgement.
- Ongoing - Full Time
- $120,397 - $136,691 (plus 15.4% superannuation)
- Role located in ACT - Canberra
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education