Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All Melbourne VIC
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat StirlingFILDES
Passionate about delivering quality customer service? Enjoy variety and have good admin skills? Join our friendly team in Mitcham.
- Market Leader
- Great Team Environment
- Healthcare Industry
This is a featured jobat PKL Recruitment
Provide superior customer service and administrative support. build rapport, collaborate and engage with customers, as well as the wider business.
- Join an expanding and highly driven business with a fun and collaborative team
- Great work culture & environment. Flexible working hours & supportive management
- Exciting Reward & Recognition program and career development & training
Listed twenty two hours agoat Hallis
Kick start your career at Australia’s Big 4 Banks! Great hourly pay rate! Supportive call centre environment! Career progression & ongoing training!
- Full time Temp to Perm positions available
- South Melbourne location – close to public transport
- Start date – 25th March 2019
Listed one day agoat Adecco
Our client is a Global Health Organisation seeking customer service call centre staff to work within their Melbourne CBD office.
- Central CBD Location - Full Time & Part Time
- Close to public Transport & Shops
- Fun and interesting organisation
Listed two days agoat CARE PARK PTY LTDThe Care Park Group is recruiting for a Casual or Permanent Part Time Care Assist Operator to join the rapidly growing team in Melbourne. Listed one day agoat PETstock
Join our vibrant team in south Melbourne as our newest Customer Experience Advisor!
- Vibrant, fast-paced & fun workplace culture
- Love your job, with a company built on family values
- Great staff benefits for pet lovers
Listed one day agoat DNA Recruitment Solutions Pty LtdRecruiting for customer service face to face experts. You need to have a positive and friendly approach and great communicators. Listed two days agoat Software of ExcellenceA fantastic opportunity has become available at Software of Excellence, for the part time position of Customer Service / Help Desk Representative! Listed four days agoat Ernst and Young Services Pty LtdCasual Role: Telephone interviewers. Start 21/02/19 until 29/3/2019, Mon - Fri - Day/Night/ Weekend. Possibility of ongoing work. Listed one day agoat Randstad - Contact CentreWe are looking for an experienced Assessment Officer to join a new and dynamic team with a rapidly growing Federal Government Agency. Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
Be the customer experience dynamo that makes sure everything is as it should be! Join a fun team and growing company that will harness your strengths!
- Work with a collaborative, innovative & friendly team
- Permanent full time position with onsite parking
- Regular table tennis battles, high fives, cold drinks & fresh beats!
Listed two days agoat Software of ExcellenceA fantastic opportunity has become available at Software of Excellence, for the position of Customer Service / Help Desk Representative! Listed three days agoat DFP RecruitmentUniSuper, one of Australia's largest superannuation funds is seeking passionate and motivated people to join their Member Services team. Listed five days agoat City Facilities Management
Responsible for answering & triaging inbound Critical Incident calls. Accurately capturing data & dispatching notifications to key stakeholders.
- $46,434.00 Pro Rata + Super + Applicable shift allowances
- 2 weeks dedicated training provided
- Excellent office environment and onsite parking
Listed two days agoat myprosperity Pty Ltd
Energetic and highly motivated person with a desire to provide outstanding service to our Partners needed to join our customer support team.
- Fast growing Melbourne-based FinTech company
- Customer facing support role in the Financial Services industry
- Collaborative, fun and fast paced environment
Listed eight days agoat Apple Marketing GroupBe part of a highly successful team that makes a difference in the lives of Australians by raising over $20 million for Australian charities each year Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Join a passionate and engaged team within a not for profit member based professional association in Carlton.
- Permanent full-time role – Carlton Vic
- Manage enquiries and communication with customers
- Provide admin support to the membership team
Listed one day agoat TABCORP
We are looking for people passionate about Racing to join our exciting RaceDay team on a casual basis!
- Collaborative and Inclusive Culture
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Great office location at 727 Collins Street
Listed one day agoat Nucleus Network LtdThe role is primarily focused on handling inbound and outbound calls with people that have registered or are enquiring about clinical studies. Listed four days agoat AIA Australia Limited
Join a leading Life, Health & Wellness organisation to champion Australia & New Zealand to be the healthiest & most protected nations in the world
- Make a difference in people's lives by supporting them when they need it most
- Join a progressive company, operating in 18 markets across Asia-Pacific
- Recharge days, Vitality membership, opportunities to advance your career
Listed three days agoat ANZ
ANZ’s Contact Centre is based in a vibrant open-plan office, with a diverse team environment.
- Be part of an energetic, innovative and collaborative team
- Continuously apply best practice procedures
- A fast-paced role that will equip you to vast opportunities within the bank
Receive new jobs for this search by email