Aged & Disability Support Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Alice Springs NT 0870,
- Toowoomba QLD 4350,
- Shepparton VIC 3630,
- Bundaberg QLD 4670,
- Torquay VIC 3228
- Tamworth NSW 2340,
- Ipswich QLD 4305,
- Tablelands QLD 4680,
- Halls Head WA 6210,
- Narrabri NSW 2390,
- Townsville QLD 4810,
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Cairns QLD 4870,
- Drouin VIC 3818,
- Campbelltown NSW 2560,
- Darra QLD 4076
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Aspirico
Client Manager for Aus/NZ. Part-time or full-time, work from home, flexible approach to location. Training provided.
- Develop new skills and career opportunities.
- Fast growing, award winning, global leader software provider in disability
- Be part of a values-based team changing the disability sector for the better.
This is a featured jobat H1 Healthcare Pty
Exciting Opportunity to join the H1 Healthcare team as a Disability Support Worker, using your experience to give back to the community!
- Flexible Hours to Suit your Lifestyle!
- Market-Leading Payrates!
- Requires Minimum 6 months Experience or Relevant Qualification!
Listed five days agoat Western Desert Dialysis
Wonderful opportunity for a passionate and caring person to help clients live the best life possible
- Work for an award winning Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation
- Make a difference with a unique approach to caring for our clients
- Flexible and dynamic work environment as part of our casual pool
Listed nine hours agoat HealthscopeCasual, entry level position; flexible working options with training provided; rewarding role; Shepparton location Listed seven days agoat HealthscopeCasual role with a supportive team in Shepparton; career progression opportunities; training provided; achieve work/life balance in rewarding role Listed six days agoat Bolton Clarke
We are looking for a Personal Care Worker to support our residents with services based on needs, interests, abilities and choices in Bundaberg.
- Provide holistic care and support to our clients
- Casual Role / Flexible and Fixed hours/ Maintain a Balanced lifestyle
- Put people first and make a positive difference
Listed seven days agoat VMCH
Join the team at our Star of the Sea Residence in Torquay and make a difference in the lives of our residents.
- Star of the Sea Residence in Torquay
- Permanent part time positions - morning, afternoon and night shifts
- Excellent not-for-profit salary packaging benefits
Listed eight days agoat Life Without BarriersRewarding opportunity to provide direct support to People with Disability, living in your community. Multiple positions available! Listed three days agoat Blue CareBlue Care are inviting applications from Disability Support Workers to provide support in the Ipswich Community. Listed thirteen hours agoat Blue Care
As a Team Leader, you’ll support a team of Personal Carers in the delivery of care to clients. Come make a difference in your community today!
- Community based role working within a large multi-disciplinary organisation
- Competitive penalties, allowances & NFP Salary Benefits!
- Lead a motivated team that is pioneering how aged care is delivered
Listed three days agoat My At Home Care Pty LtdWe are seeking expressions of interest from dedicated, enthusiastic and caring people to join our Aged Care Team. Listed seven hours agoat Fairhaven Support ServicesWe are currently recruiting staff who are: - Passionate about making a difference able to think creatively & Ready for a challenge Listed three days agoat Sunnyfield
As a Support Worker, you must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Narrabri location
- Part-time shifts for full-time superstars!
- Flexible hours, morning, afternoons, evenings & weekend
Listed eleven hours agoat Community Connection
Make a difference and support a person living with a disability
- Salary Sacrifice Opportunites for Greater Take Home Pay
- Work in an industry where you can make a difference in a person's life
- Delivering supports in Townsville for over 25 years.
Listed seven days agoat Department of Human Services
Accommodation Services is seeking compassionate individuals who are committed to helping people with a disability to live a meaningful life.
- Contribute to the SA community
- Make a difference in the lives of people with disability
- Accredited training provided
Listed thirteen hours agoat Endeavour FoundationWe are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. Listed twelve days agoat Anglicare SQ
Create special, rewarding relationships by providing regular support and living assistance to those in need within your local community.
- Would you enjoy building and developing connections with families & carers?
- Can you offer great communication skills and a caring, open, friendly attitude?
- Are you an expert at managing household budgets, chores & everyday living?
Listed six days agoat Blue CareProvide domestic in home support based on clients' needs that enhances and promotes the quality of life for individuals. Make a difference today! Listed thirteen hours agoat Baw Baw Shire CouncilExciting opportunity for a self-starter who is passionate about contributing to the community & has a demonstrated referral management experience. Listed four days agoat Disability Services Australia Ltd
Explore the opportunity to have a career as a Support Worker with DSA. Join our close knit Home/Community Solutions team. Make a difference today
- Permanent part time position - Multiple positions available
- Not for profit salary packaging benefits
- Grow your career & develop long-term professional relationships
Listed three days agoat Catholic Archdiocese of BrisbaneWe are expanding service delivery across Darra, Ipswich and Inala and are seeking to recruit experienced Support Workers.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education