Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hope Support Services
HOPE Support are looking for Youth Workers to fill Full time and Casual roles from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast
- Working with a Professional Not for Profit
- Opportunities for Personal and Professional Development
- Salary Packaging Options
This is a featured jobat MANY COLOURS1DIRECTION PTY LTD
A Great opportunity to be trained in working with Kids at Risk in a Northern Territory bush environment.
- Rural Location
- Full Time Position
- No Experience Necessary - Life Skills are Essential
Listed one day agoat Samaritans FoundationDeliver "Start Strong" Playgroups aimed at ensuring parents have knowledge and understanding of the importance of early childhood education and care Listed two days agoat Relationships Australia South Australia
SCILS helps young people at risk of disengaging from learning and education to develop pathways for achieving success and reach their full potential.
- Full-time or part-time, from 45.6 to 76 hours per fortnight, fixed term role
- $61,163 per annum pro rata + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
- Multiple positions available based at Elizabeth, Marion or Fleurieu Region
Listed nine days agoat Youth Futures WA
We are seeking a passionate and suitably experienced Youth Support & Development Worker to support educationally vulnerable young people
- Challenging and Rewarding Position
- Be Part of an Organisation Making a Real Difference
- Attractive Salary Packaging
Listed two days agoat Lifestyle SolutionsWe are seeking passionate and resilient individuals to join our Child and Family Residential Services team on a permanent part time basis. Listed two days agoat William Campbell Foundation
Work in direct partnership with the Permanency Support Program Casework teams ensuring the appropriate recruitment, assessment and support of Carers.
- Generous remuneration with salary sacrifice options, reducing taxable income
- An opportunity to be the difference for children, young people and families
- Regular and ongoing training to assist you in personal development
Listed nine days agoat Baptist Care SAExciting new opportunities for passionate Support Workers to be a part of something bigger! Listed three days agoat Baptist Care SABaptist Care SA have two fixed-term, part-time Case Manager opportunities in our Flexible Learning Options (FLO) team in Adelaide! Find out more here. Listed two days agoat Challenge Community Services
Challenge Community Services are seeking a dedicated Casual Supervised Contact Worker to join our Foster Care team in Albury NSW.
- Entry rate of $33.73. Higher pay points may apply depending on qualifications
- Flexible working hours and negotiated extra leave.
- Be apart of an empowering and collaborative team
Listed five days agoat Latrobe Community Health Service
LCHS are looking for a passionate professional to join their Behavioural Health Programs.
- Join a not-for-profit health care provider who is getting back to what matters
- Generous Salary Packaging (Novated leasing)
- Employee Assistance Program
Listed four days agoat Lifestyle SolutionsJoin our friendly and supportive Children & Family Services team located in Albany. Listed two days agoat Marist180
Support young people to develop their personal, social and living skills through positive mentoring, implementation of case plans, and engagement
- Join a not-for-profit organisation committed to therapeutic care
- Part Time positions available in the Orange and Bathurst region
- Roles commencing in 2020, start the new year in a rewarding role!
Listed six days agoat United Synergies LtdProvide quality service for children, their families and/or carers to achieve a safe, supportive environment for children in this part time role. Listed four days agoat MacKillop Family Services
Part of a dynamic team and join MacKillop providing high quality services and positive outcomes for young people and their families.
- Youth work with well-regarded not-for-profit
- FT, PT and Casual jobs for immediate start
- Good rem with salary packaging opportunities
Listed twelve days agoat Relationships Australia South Australia
Specifically helping those in rural, regional and remote locations in SA to enable equitable access to the National Redress Scheme and Support Service
- Full-time (76 fortnightly hours) fixed term contract ending 30 June 2020
- $70,262 per annum pro rata + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
- Based in Adelaide but primarily an outreach role.
Listed ten days agoat Juvenile Justice NSWAn exciting opportunity to work in the Grafton Youth Justice Centre as a Youth Officer! Apply Now! Listed four days agoat Margaret Jurd CollegeSupport young people as part of a supportive team within a dynamic school environment. Listed five days agoat Safe Places for Children
Join a great team in a rewarding role at Safe Places for Children and support young people at risk in our transitional accommodation.
- Growing Organisation
- Strong, Supportive and Committed Team
- Exciting Benefits and Opportunity for Professional Development
Listed ten days agoat Enterprise & Training Company Limited
If you have strong leadership skills and are good at encouraging our youth to succeed, then this may be a great opportunity for you. APPLY NOW!!!
- Make a difference in the lives of our youth.
- Opportunities for career development in a growing organisation
- Join a family-friendly organisation and enjoy the many staff benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education