Community Development Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat No to Violence
You will lead the development of practice materials and tools and provide guidance to our funding and partnerships team.
- Are you passionate about keeping women and children safe?
- Are you keen to be part of creating sustainable social change within FV?
- Use your networking, relationship and analytical skills to make a difference
Listed two days agoat City of WannerooAn adaptable and experienced Community Development Support Officer is required to join our passionate Community Development team. Listed twelve days agoat Cumberland CouncilCumberland Council is looking for an innovative Community Engagement Coordinator to assist with the delivery of engagement at all project levels. Listed three days agoat Auspire – Australia Day Council WA
Auspire seeks a part-time Community Development Officer to drive our capacity-building education programs, events and social enterprise initiatives.
- Iconic Not for Profit organisation in civics and citizenship sector
- Competitive salary with flexible, part-time hours
- Friendly, dynamic and values-driven work culture
Listed three days agoat Employment OfficeCoordinate youth activities across Fitzroy Valley. Maintain case management strategies. Enjoy accommodation support, flight subsidies & more! Listed twelve days agoat MOIRA SHIRE COUNCILCome and enjoy the Murray River lifestyle while making a positive difference in your Community. Listed nine days agoat Core Community Services Limited
Community Development & Policy Officer is responsible to initiate and encourage community members working together.
- Join a large not for profit organisation based in Cabramatta
- Full time role till June 2022 – SCHADS Award Level 6
- Attractive hourly rate and salary packaging
Listed two days agoat Centrefarm
We are excited to welcome a committed and passionate couple to act in a Supervisor and Mentor in the Ali Curung Community.
- Full-time ongoing role with a trusted indigenous community partner
- Live in with a great salary, fully furnished 2-bedroom house and 4x4
- Join a down to earth team and organisation focused on community development
Listed nine days agoat Community Services #1 Incorporated
We are currently looking for a dynamic and engaging Community Development Officer to develop and implement community capacity building strategies.
- Do you enjoy building capacity in communities?
- Do you feel energised planning activities that promote health and wellbeing?
- Are you looking for a new challenge and a chance to showcase your creativity?
Listed four days agoat Access HousingAre you passionate about making a difference to people’s lives by providing affordable housing and quality services? So are we! TAKE A LOOK! Listed two days agoat Hobart City CouncilOversee and lead strategic direction of community engagement and stakeholder management across Council based on IAP2 and place-making principles. Listed six days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWSupport the work of Conferences by working closely with the Regional Councils and Conferences within the region in implementing state-wide programs. Listed six days agoat Employment OfficeCoordinate youth activities across Fitzroy Valley. Maintain case management strategies. Enjoy accommodation support, flight subsidies & more! Listed eleven days agoat Australian Red CrossEnsure the provision of prompt and efficient customer service to internal and external customers Listed four days agoat BaptistCare NSW & ACT
BaptistCare HopeStreet is currently seeking a part time or full time Community Development Coordinator | Youth to join our team in Woolloomooloo.
- You can feel part of a positive team, encouraging one another each day
- You can bring your unique set of skills and experiences to make a difference
- You can work in an organisation with a healthy, happy, work/life balance
Listed nine days agoat City of Boroondara
Assist in the preparation of place plans, organising community engagement events and the delivery of place improvements
- Full time from January 2020 until June 2021
- Play a vital role in creating better places in Boroondara
- $73,456 - $85,744 plus super, plus RDO
Listed eleven days agoat YMCA Canberra
Come and join the team at YMCA Canberra where you will get to do both frontline youth work and work behind the scenes as well
- Opportunity to make a positive social impact
- Competitive salary
- Gym memberships and additional annual leave
Listed two days agoat ACSOLeading not for profit organisation seeks enthusiastic Forensic Case Workers to support clients transition from prison in Ballarat! Listed eleven days agoat Injury MattersThe Injury Prevention Officer – Community Engagement is responsible for supporting community-focused injury prevention projects.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education