Community Development Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Orange NSW 2800,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Preston VIC 3072,
- Cabramatta NSW 2166,
- Caulfield South VIC 3162
- Inala QLD 4077,
- Wattle Grove NSW 2173,
- Kwinana Beach WA 6167,
- Ashburton VIC 3147,
- Box Hill VIC 3128,
- Ballarat VIC 3350,
- Wonthaggi VIC 3995,
- Sunshine VIC 3020,
- Cannington WA 6107,
- Warrnambool VIC 3280,
- Castlemaine VIC 3450
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Craig Family Centre
Your opportunity to lead a community centre focused on early learning, community development and family support. Ashburton-based. Modern facilities.
- Optional 9 day fortnight
- Experienced team of educators and staff including administration support
- Professional development opportunities for you and the team
Listed ten days agoat Orange City Council
Orange City Council is currently looking for a Community Development Officer to join the Community Services team.
- Deliver key projects within our local community.
- Permanent part-time position.
- Opportunity to work for local government.
Listed three days agoat Enriching CommunitiesThis is your unique opportunity to truly affect meaningful and rewarding change that enriches YOUR LIFE and those of people in the community. Listed seven days agoat Darebin City Council
Help build an understanding of relationships between communities of diverse faiths and cultural backgrounds at in the Darebin community.
- Newly created permanent, full-time position: monthly RDO. Flexible work options
- Based in Preston, 5-minute walk from Preston train station
- Support Council's response to the changing needs of its multi-faith communities.
Listed seven days agoat Core Community Services Limited
Community Development & Policy Officer is responsible to initiate and encourage community members working together.
- Join a large not for profit organisation based in Cabramatta
- Full time role till June 2022 – SCHADS Award Level 6
- Attractive hourly rate and salary packaging
Listed five days agoat Glen Eira City CouncilAn exciting opportunity exists for an energetic and creative Community Engagement Support Officer within the Community Planning and Engagement team. Listed six days agoat THE JUNCTION WORKS LTD
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate professional to assist in building links in the local community and implement and manage a range of programs
- Fixed term opportunity for up to 12 months
- Highly regarded, growing not-for-profit organisation operating in SW Sydney
- Work close to home in a supportive team environment
Listed twelve days agoat City of MandurahThis is an exciting new position located in the Mandurah Central Library precinct, as part of the City's Community Development Team. Listed six days agoat City of KwinanaA great opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Community Development Officer – Arts and Culture to join the Community Engagement Team. Listed five days agoat Craig Family Centre
Embrace the opportunity to develop and coordinate a thriving community program in Boroondara. Ashburton-based. Modern facilities.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Modern, well equipped facilities in a central location
- Professional development opportunities
Listed three days agoat EACH
Build relationships with the community as you deliver education and training sessions on the affects of Gambling.
- Part-time position 0.6eft
- Box Hill Base
- Salary packaging available
Listed three days agoat Ballarat Community HealthJoin a team that helps your community achieve the best possible health and wellbeing whilst supporting people to make positive and lasting changes Listed three days agoat Bass Coast Shire Council
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the community, through leading teams to deliver on Social and Community projects?
- New positions
- Permanent Full time and Part Time Opportunities
- $95,070 - $106,266 plus superannuation
Listed seven days agoat Mission Australia
The TPCE program is designed to assist social housing tenants improve the service and support they receive.
- Casual employment
- Support the local community
- Strengthen community ties
Listed four days agoat ACSOCalling Forensic Case Workers! Join our new prison transition program, work with an experienced and enthusiastic team. Sunshine location! Listed three days agoat Communicare IncUtilize your experience in Community Development Frameworks to contribute to solving social problems. Excellent benefits + salary packaging options. Listed eleven days agoat DFP Recruitment
Bring your skills in community development and passion for helping others to this growing NFP. 6 month position with strong potential to extend
- 6 month position with extension/permanency
- Great program and team
- Contact Tanisha Hine on 02 6162 7311
Listed ten days agoat Brophy Family & Youth ServicesThe Community Connector role is to broker access to mainstream opportunities, networks and resources for young people transitioning from care Listed three days agoat HorizonOne RecruitmentBimberi Youth Workers are role models who encourage and motivate young people to turn their lives around for the better. Listed three days agoat Mount Alexander Shire Council
Develop and implement a program to deliver community transport services across our Shire.
- Part Time, 1-2 days per week
- Fixed Term, 12 months
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education