Contract/Temp Graduate Community Services & Development Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Personnel Group
Use your relationship building skills to work with Parents with young children to set goals towards Employment, Education or other pathways.
- Support Parents to create a pathway to Employment or Education
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Employer of Choice Benefits including Salary Packaging and 12 RDOs
This is a featured jobat Fighting Chance Australia
Manager our new Avenue Co-Working Space, providing opportunities for people with disability to work, socialise.
- Take a strategic and operational lead at our new Avenue Co-Working Space
- Frenchs Forest, convenient Northern Beaches location
- Full-time contract covering parental leave (fixed 9-12 months)
Listed five days agoat Parramatta Mission
Parramatta Mission is seeking a Community Development Officer / Coordinator across headspace Mount Druitt & Penrith
- Australia’s National Youth Mental Health Foundation - headspace
- 3 days per week until 1 March 2020
- Mount Druitt & Penrith area. Salary packaging benefits
Listed two days agoat Mission AustraliaA fantastic program Junaa Buwa! has a Case Worker position. Work with our youth and drive community development. Listed two days agoat Beaumont PeopleBring your experience & passion for OOHC to a 6 month fixed term contract role to joining a small team in Armidale. Possibility of extension. Listed three days agoat Autism QueenslandLink families of diagnosed children with much needed ASD Early Intervention services | Contract to June 2020, w/possible extension | FT or PT hrs Listed three days agoat Beaumont PeopleTherapeutic Case Worker position - flexibility with location across Muswellbrook / Maitland / Newcastle Listed three days agoat CareSouth
Are you passionate about making a difference in someone life? Do you enjoy a hand's on role where your knowledge and skills in early intervention are
- Full time, Fixed Term (Maternity Leave)
- Join a passionate and dedicated team
- Make a difference in someone's life today!
Listed five days agoat Mission AustraliaHelp young people, adults and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, including those escaping domestic and family violence. Listed three days agoat Beaumont PeopleTherapeutic Case Worker position - flexibility with location across Muswellbrook / Maitland / Newcastle Listed five days agoat Sugarman Australia
I am currently recruiting for Youth Workers to work on a casual basis in the Newcastle and surrounding areas
- Have an impact on the wellbeing of young people
- Excellent hourly pay
- Casual hours, you decide when you work
Listed eight days agoat Anglicare Tasmania IncAnglicare Tasmania are looking for an applicant with experience in the area of family violence. Listed nine days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Uniting are recruiting for a Housing connector to join our Doorways team based out of Gosford.
- Work for a large not-for-profit organisation
- Housing and Homelessness
- Full time position
Listed six days agoat The Benevolent Society
We provide a range of mental health interventions and other support services for young people aged 12-25.
- Provide assessment, counselling, therapeutic group work and referral services
- Work collaboratively to ensure client treatment & care plans are effective
- headspace is committed to improving the lives of young Australians!
Listed four days agoat PCYC QLD
Workin close consultation with youth and community to provide individualised one-on-one support and assistance to young people.
- Casual, 30 - 38 Hrs per week
- Flexible workplace, Family friendly environment
- PCYC is dedicated to community development
Listed four days agoat Wellways Australia Limited
Provide intensive support to people with a mental illness through the Housing and Accommodation Support Initiative.
- Full Time - Fixed Term (Till 30 June 2020) opportunity based in Bankstown
- Up to $30 per hour plus very generous salary packaging benefits
- Access to ongoing support and training/development opportunities
Listed two days agoat UnitingCare CommunityWe are currently seeking a Youth Worker to join our Cairns Residential/Out of Home Care team on a Fixed Term Part Time basis for 9 months! Listed two days agoat Flourish AustraliaPassionate about supporting people on their mental health journey? Join a great team specialising in mental health support and recovery in Warana! Listed two days agoat Australian Red CrossFacilitate the effective and efficient delivery of approved vocational education and parent education to young families within Young Parents Program. Listed four days agoat Flourish AustraliaWanting to have a positive impact on the mental heamlth journey of young people in Newcastle? Rewarding FT Mental Health or Peer Worker opportunity! Listed three days agoat Hays Healthcare
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Mental Health worker in Alice Springs.
- Provide support to people impacted by mental illness
- Develop local relationships
- Live and work in Alice Springs
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education