Community Development, Aged & Disability Support Jobs in All Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Girl Guides NSW and ACT
Take your community development career to the next level leading this project to build participation in Girl Guides in North West Sydney communities.
- Lead an exciting pilot project with great resources and support
- Bring communities together supporting and empowering girls and women to grow
- Great work life balance
This is a featured jobat SydWest Multicultural Services
The Case Manager is responsible for providing holistic case management support to newly arrived refugees and humanitarian entrants with complex needs.
- Western Sydney location
- Fixed-Term Full Time (35 hours a week)
- Flexible working arrangements, flexi-time and salary sacrifice packaging
Listed five hours agoat New Horizons
Supporting customers to overcome challenges they face in their day-to-day lives.Seek out innovative ways to enhance the customer journey
- Gain experience in a variety of outreach and centre based programs
- Monthly Rostered Day off equaling an additional 12 days off per year
- Not for profit tax benefits, for further information go to salary.com.au
Listed six hours agoat abrs
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Support Coordinator to take the next step in their career with this Full Time Opportunity.
- Full Time Opportunity - Competitive Salary
- Inner West Location
- Office based role that plays an integral role in delivering NDIS services
Listed eleven days agoat Five Good Friends
We are looking for that special person with a genuine desire to make a difference and previous experience in caring for people.
- Have the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- Opportunities available across Sydney
Listed four days agoat Belgravia Health & Leisure Group
Are you passionate about your community? Well this is the perfect position for you. Apply now to make a big difference.
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Free facility access
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community
Listed one day agoat L'Arche Sydney IncL’Arche NSW is currently looking for • House coordinator –Part Time Role • Casual support workers L’Arche NSW Inc is an ecumenical community of peopl Listed twenty three hours agoat annecto Inc.annecto Sydney office is seeking an enthusiastic Community Linker to work closely with the Macedonian community and other communities. Listed three hours agoat Welfare Recruitment SolutionsWomen specific service that supports vulnerable women with a wide range of support needs
Great opportunity to develop your skills and experience Listed eight days agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupMonday - Friday office hours, working within a busy scheduling team, utilising excellent customer service skills to support client enquiries Listed two days agoat Life Without BarriersOpportunity for Disability Support Workers with experience working with young adults in a group home setting to join the Life Without Barriers team. Listed seven days agoat Eva Wilson Consulting Pty LtdCouple wanted to provide support for an elderly couple. Personal care + housekeeping and food prep. Apartment provided. $80-110k plus super combined. Listed nine hours agoat JewishCareWe are looking for individuals from different backgrounds with a car to work in the Eastern suburbs, Inner City and North Shore. Listed eight hours agoat St Anthony's Family CareWe are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join the Disability Services team. Listed three days agoat BaptistCare
Part time Care Workers to join our team, caring for customers in Hunters Hill, Lane Cove, Mosman, Northern Beaches, Kuringai & Willoughby.
- You can have genuine connections to people you help.
- You can help seniors live independent lives.
- You can get to know a wide range of people, as they get to know you.
Listed three days agoat Anglicare
The purpose of this role is to assist NDIS participants to connect with and maintain NDIS funded services.
- Are you passionate about working with people with complex mental health challe
- This is an exciting flexible casual role offering three days with potential to
- Join a team of experienced professionals and supportive Managers!
Listed four days agoat abrs
Use your experience as a Home Care Packages Coordinator to provide culturally appropriate care service to the Aged Persons.
- Inner West Sydney Location
- Multi-Lingual Community
- Fantastic Working Environment
Listed ten hours agoat JewishCareOur Mental Health & Wellbeing Team are seeking NDIS Mental Health Support Workers to assist our clients in the Eastern Suburbs, Sydney. Listed eight days agoat Catholic Healthcare LtdExperienced & passionate Personal Carers to join us on a casual basis. Morning, afternoon and night shifts available across most days of the week. Listed two days agoat Presbyterian Aged Care
PAC has a great opportunity available for passionate individuals seeking to join our Inner West team as a Home Care Employee on a casual basis.
- Work in Australia's most experience and trusted providers of aged care
- Your input, experience and ideas will be valued
- Supportive and respectful organisation
Listed nine days agoat Summer Housing LtdTo support tenancy transitions and manage key stakeholders performance to ensure sustainability of tenancies. Listed eight days agoat City of Canada Bay CouncilAre you looking for a role that offers you the opportunity to work with a diverse range of community and resident groups?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers