Community Services & Development Jobs in Armadale WA 6112
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Autism Association of WA (Inc)
Seeking experienced Residential Support Workers. Full Time position available on rotating roster.
- Opportunity to work in a passionate supportive team
- Ongoing professional training and development
- A range of rosters and hours to maintain a great work life balance
This is a featured jobat Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research Inc.
This is a unique opportunity to join and grow a highly regarded, leading adult medical research institute, as the Database Assistant.
- Highly dynamic role/business, and opportunity to make an impact on the business
- Not for Profit Sector – Medical Research
- Based at our Nedlands facility
Listed seven days agoat ANSON AssistWe are currently seeking proactive, self-motivated and reliable Disability Support Workers/Mentors to provide support for clients across all suburbs. Listed eight days agoat Wanslea Family ServicesWanslea is seeking skilled Community Capacity Building Officers to join our teams in Mandurah, Armadale, Cockburn, Canning, Northam & Bunbury Listed ten days agoat Advanced Personnel Management
Case manage jobseekers and place them into sustainable employment while maintaining employment relationships to ensure success!
- Australian owned International Human Services provider
- Work alongside a respected organisation currently experiencing growth
- Earn above award salary with performance incentives
Listed eleven days agoat Silver ChainImmediate casual opportunities available for passionate community workers to join an industry leader. Listed eleven days agoat Parkerville Children and Youth Care (Inc)
You will be responsible for the development, management and coordination of holistic support plans for a client group of young women.
- Work within a therapeutic environment with young women & their children
- Competitive salary and access to a car for business and personal use
- Salary packaging and access to discounted health insurance plans
Listed eleven days agoat City of Armadale
The City of Armadale is seeking a part-time Ranger to work Thursday - Monday every second week.
- Permanent, part-time position
- Up to 14.5% superannuation
- Health and wellbeing program
Listed fourteen days agoat The Maxima Group IncorporatedAre you passionate, motivated & energetic, interested in working with people living with a disability to gain meaningful employment?
Showing jobs in surrounding suburbs
Listed six days agoat JuniperJuniper Sarah Hardey is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to work in a Casual capacity at our Sarah Hardey facility in Kelmscott. Listed seven days agoat MercyCareMercyCare is seeking reliable and experienced Cooks to join our friendly Residential Aged Care facility in Kelmscott on a casual basis. Listed seven days agoat MercyCareMercyCare is seeking a casual Enrolled Nurse Supervisor to join our Residential Aged Care facility in Kelmscott.
Showing jobs in Fremantle & Southern Suburbs Perth WA
Listed five hours agoat atWork Australia
Use your sales and marketing skills to source meaningful, sustainable employment. Are you agile and flexible? Empower and encourage our customers!
- Join an award-winning team that gets the right person into the right job!
- Do you thrive in a fast paced working environment?
- Do you have a passion for helping people?
Listed seventeen hours agoat Silver ChainImmediate opportunities available for passionate community workers to join an industry leader. Listed twenty one hours agoat Avivo
Full time and permanent opportunity in our Mentor team at Avivo based in at Jandakot and Mandurah offices.
- Permanent, Full time position, Based South of the River
- Salary packaging up to $18,550 available
- Join a supportive, self-managed team
Listed twenty three hours agoat Silver ChainWe have an exciting opportunity for a Home Care Package Co-ordinator to join our team in Maddington. Listed one day agoat Employment Services GroupUtilise your advanced interpersonal skills to assist a caseload of people with varying barriers and work capacities to obtain ongoing employment. Listed one day agoat Employment Services GroupUtilise your advanced interpersonal skills to assist a caseload of people with varying barriers and work capacities to obtain ongoing employment Listed three days agoat JuniperAre you a patient, empathetic Carer, seeking a part time role in the Fremantle area, and have a preference for night shifts? Listed four days agoat ChorusThis role is responsible for assisting Chorus customers to reach desired employment goals Listed four days agoat The University of Notre Dame AustraliaAn exciting opportunity has arisen to implement and monitor the University’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment Strategy. Listed four days agoat MercyCareMercyCare is seeking reliable Domestic Assistants to join our friendly Residential Aged Care facility in Maddington
Receive new jobs for this search by email