Community Services & Development Jobs in Bateau Bay NSW 2261Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Integrated Recruitment
Support community sector organisations through sharing knowledge, developing skills and forming partnerships to deliver collective social impact.
- Work closely with passionate stakeholders
- Deliver social impact outcomes across a diverse population
- Grow the organisation’s impact through a positive culture and strong leadership
Listed eleven days agoat Cerebral Palsy Alliance
Work close to home; Break into the disability sector; full training provided, excellent remuneration, Monday - Friday only
- Experience the difference working for CPA
- No shift work (Monday – Friday work between 9am – 3pm)
- Permanent Opportunities in Long Jetty
Listed seventeen days agoat Cerebral Palsy Alliance
No experience required; comprehensive training; leading provider in disability services; brand new state-of-the-art homes and new team, exciting opp
- ** Start date 1 November 2019**
- Permanent Opportunities - Make a difference each day by empowering our clients
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Listed twenty eight days agoat Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT)At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to live life to the full'. We offer a full continuum of personalised... Listed twenty five days agoat ABI Services NSW IncAre you passionate about supporting people to be independent? Listed eleven days agoat CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay
CatholicCare are seeking a Family Law Pathways Project Worker to join our Family Dispute Resolution Services team.
- Work on the Central Coast
- Part-time Hours (15 hours per week, preferably 5 hours per day over 3 days)
- Make a difference in the lives of others
Listed three days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Work with and mentor Caseworkers, Early childhood Facilitators and Coordinators to role model and develop case practice skills.
- Full time contract until June 2020
- Specialist role
- Gosford, NSW
Listed ten days agoat Central Coast Council
Join our team in providing local seniors with community connection through a range of activities to promote wellbeing and positive ageing.
- Support our local Seniors at Centres based in Gosford, Ettalong and Terrigal
- Be involved in meal planning, administration, coordinating volunteers and more
- Flexible casual positions
Listed fourteen days agoat breakthruWant to work with breakthru and help customers get into work? Then you are invited to join us at in Tugggerah for our recruitment & information night. Listed eighteen days agoat Complete Recruitment Matters
Exp as a Support Coordinator? Strong knowledge of the NDIS? Are you passionate and empathetic and love to help people? Then join our MS Family now!
- Wyoming location
- Permanent full-time position
- Fantastic employee benefits
Listed ten days agoat ConnectAbility AustraliaWe are currently looking for experienced Community Support Workers to assist and support our customers achieve their personal goals and aspirations Listed six days agoat Life Without BarriersManage the disability services across the Central Coast. Permanent full time position based at our Tuggerah office. Listed four days agoat ParaQuad NSW
Multiple positions available in Narara area!!
- Join a leading organisation in the field of Disability Services.
- Great career progression opportunities
- Salary dependent on experience and skills
Listed twenty eight days agoat CatholicCare Diocese of Broken BayCatholicCare is looking for an enthusiastic Project Worker to join our Supported Temporary Accommodation program on the Central Coast. Listed thirteen days agoat Central Coast Primary CareSeeking a person with proven business development & leadership skills to manage service delivery of Community programs. Listed three days agoat MAX Solutions
Showcase your management and leadership skills. Develop and implement strategies to ensure our customers are supported and motivated to succeed.
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites within the Central Coast
- Company Car and Smartphone
- Additional weeks leave after three years of service
Listed eleven days agoat Trilogy Disability Services
Experienced Disability Support Worker. Medical experience highly regarded
- Above Award Wages
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Supportive team environment
Listed ten days agoat Life Without BarriersBring your nursing skills to these rewarding roles caring for People with Disability and complex support needs in a specialised nursing unit Listed twenty one days agoat Lawley's Transport
Gosford/Wyong Area: Drivers and ATSOs required to transport students with special needs to and from school. Over 55s welcome
- The opportunity to do something for your community
- Never work weekends, school holidays, or public holidays
- Suit semi-retired or those looking for minimal hours
Listed four days agoat MAX Solutions
Empower and motivate our disability customers to overcome their barriers and commence in meaningful and sustainable employment.
- Career growth opportunities within a national organisation
- Training provided throughout your employment
- Additional week of annual leave after 3 years of service
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education