Community Services & Development Jobs in Como WA 6152Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Lifeline WA
Are you passionate about working with a highly committed group of people focused on improving the lives of people in the community?
- Rare opportunity to be a part of Lifeline WA’s Management Team!
- Northbridge Location
- Competitive renumeration
This is a featured jobat CENTRECARE
Do you have child protection experience and seeking your next challenge in a supportive lead agency? Support kids at risk in this Management position.
- Exciting partnership between Centrecare and Wungening Aboriginal Corporation
- Based out of a state of the art office in Midland with parking and train station
- Work life balance with an additional 5 days extra leave per year
Listed four days agoat Life Without BarriersWe have an opportunity for an experienced Leader to join our Disability Services, South Metro team Listed one day agoat CENTRECARE
Parenting Service | Justice position | Leading NFP | Throughcare support | Salary packaging |
- Adult Justice Service - ReSet
- Full permant role - Cannington based
- 5 days extra leave per year
Listed nine hours agoat UnitingCare West
Fantastic opportunity to join a team who are highly motivated and committed to social justice and to supporting those most in need in our communities.
- Casual Pool and 1 x Part Time Role based at our Inner City Hub in Perth
- Opportunities to work across several Homelessness programs
- Person-Centred Approach
Listed seven days agoat SwanCareThe Coordinator Community Living will be responsible for proactively engaging residents and staff in activities and events. Listed two days agoat Mobility
Mobility are developing a mobile app to revolutionize the way home care is delivered in Australia.
- Do work that matters - make a positive difference in your community
- Challenging & rewarding team lead opportunity
- Permanent full-time position in a growing company
Listed thirteen hours agoat Safe Places for Children
Join a great team in a rewarding role at Safe Places for Children and support young people at risk in our transitional accommodation.
- Growing Organisation
- Strong, Supportive and Committed Team
- Exciting Benefits and Opportunity for Professional Development
Listed one day agoat Health Support ServicesResponsible for ensuring the ICT platforms and hosted systems meet the needs of Health Support Services customers through vendor engagement Listed six days agoat Ruah Community Services
Working with adults who are homeless, sleeping rough or who are at risk of becoming homeless.
- Making a difference
- Innovate not-for-profit
- Metro location
Listed eight days agoat Foundations CareTeam Leader - Children, Youth & Family Services Based in Perth Travel Opportunities Flexible Working Options Listed eleven days agoat BrightwaterBrightwater offers an attractive salary with the added bonus of salary packaging, a modern work environment, and excellent working conditions Listed seven days agoat Senses AustraliaSenses Australia is seeking a Coordinator, Family Support to join our Operations team on a permanent full-time basis. Listed one day agoat Mission AustraliaLead and manage a team of professionals delivering critical services in AOD &mental health supporting vulnerable youth across Perth Metro. Click on Listed eight days agoat UnitingCare West
This is an opportunity for you to make your mark in a leading community service organisation during an exciting period of transformation.
- Positions available across the Perth Metro area
- Support people with disability & psychosocial disability
- Help shape our future & ensure better outcomes for the people we exist to serve
Listed five days agoat Ark Support CoordinationArk Support Coordination - NDIS services Flexible work arrangements, work from home, flexible remuneration options. New grads encouraged to apply. Listed four days agoat WA PCYC
This exciting and challenging role suits an experienced and dedicated professional with a strong track record of success!
- Iconic not-for-profit brand
- Be part of changing the lives of WA youths
Listed six days agoat Kincare Community Services
We are seeking an inspiring people leader to lead the Scheduling and Service Delivery teams and ensure customer satisfaction and company growth!
- Do work that matters, make a positive difference in your community
- Join a dynamic team in a successful and growing company
- Permanent full-time position, working normal business hours
Listed fifteen days agoat NDS
This position will facilitate growth of the disability sector’s workforce in response to the needs of the National Disability Insurance Scheme in WA.
- Prominent Peak Body
- Attractive Salary Packaging
- Make a difference!
Listed six days agoat Life Without Barriers
Newly created opportunity for a passionate Child, Youth & Family specialist to join our team based in Cairns. Relocation assistance available
- Brand new permanent, full time role! Be part of a culture that lives its values
- Competitive salary + excellent salary sacrificing tax benefits
- Lead and manager our Intensive Foster Care and Residential services in Cairns
Listed five days agoat Holyoake
End to end management of the Australian DRUMBEAT professional development training events calendar, private trainings, program delivery and workshops.
- Attractive salary packaging options with a range of annual leave options
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- Career progression opportunities
Listed fourteen days agoat Autism Association of WA (Inc)
Be inspired every day. Join a community of people who are making a difference to the lives of those with Autism.
- Ongoing training and development
- Work in a caring, dedicated organisation
- Attractive remuneration with generous salary packing options
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education