Community Services & Development Jobs in Erina NSW 2250
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We are seeking a GTO Field Officer to source and place apprentices and trainees in valuable positions in local businesses
- Casual, Flexible hours (15 hours a week)
- Building long term relationships and partnerships with industry partners
- Providing continuous contact between apprentices/trainees and host employers
This is a featured jobat Fairhaven
Seeking highly engaged team members who value and respect the capacity of people living with disability to lead empowered and connected lives.
- Work close to home on the beautiful Central Coast
- Casual hours to suit your lifestyle and commitments
- Progressive, collaborative and positive culture
Listed seven days agoat Hunter New England Central Coast LimitedAn experienced, person to coordinate the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of HNECC grants Loc: Erina, Newcastle or Tamworth Listed eleven days agoat RetireAustralia Pty Ltd
We are currently searching for a Care Services Worker to join our team to provide at home care to our residents.
- Casual opportunity available
- Certificate III Individual Support Essential
- Based at Tarragal Glen Retirement Village; Erina
Showing jobs in surrounding localities
Listed twenty hours agoat Samaritans FoundationWork with young people who live in our residences by providing day to day care as well as liaise with families to create strong connections Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
New opportunity available for an experienced and passionate Personal Care Attendant at Aveo Minkara Resort in Bayview, NSW
- Casul position available
- Located in Bayview, NSW
- Join an organisation that supports development and growth!
Listed one day agoat Australian Home Care ServicesSeeking passionate support workers who have experience providing personal care within the community. Listed four days agoat Quest PersonnelAged Care worker required for ongoing in Mona Vale and surrounding areas Listed four days agoat Central Coast Living OptionsCentral Coast Living Options Ins is looking for a Coordinator of Supports to help our ever growing team Listed four days agoat Life Without BarriersThe purpose of the Permanency Practitioner role is to provide support to children and young people with the aim of meeting permanency goals Listed four days agoat Wesley MissionWesley Aunties & Uncles • part-time position 30 hours/week • based on the Central Coast • salary + salary packaging + fully maintained motor vehicle Listed five days agoat Wellways Australia Limited
Support individuals to live a fulfilling and meaningful life in their own community
- A leading not-for-profit organisation
- Access to ongoing support and development/training opportunities
- Casual opportunities
Listed five days agoat Hornsby Shire Council
Do you have strong leadership, teamwork and relationships building skills?
- Challenging and diverse role
- Strong community focus
- Great team environment
Listed five days agoat Job Centre Australia LimitedA Jobseeker Engagement Officer (Employment Consultant) is required on a fulltime basis (maternity relief 12 month) located within our Gosford Office. Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserBungree's Home Care Packages Programme assist our elderly and frail aged people to live independently at home for as long as they can. Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserBungree's Specialist Homelessness Services program provides support to Aboriginal people with high risk and complex needs. Listed six days agoat CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay
This is an excellent springboard for individuals preparing for a career in Family Law opening up networks and building experience.
- Suit Law Student/Graduate focusing on Family Law
- Flexible day - 2 days per week, 18 month contract
- Based a Tuggerah on the Central Coast
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserSuccessful candidate will have good analytical and problems solving skills and excellent time management and communication skills. Listed seven days agoat Advanced Personnel Management
Help build employer relationships and case manage disadvantaged jobseekers and place them into sustainable employment.
- Employment Consultant role with Australia’s largest DES provider
- Career progression opportunities
- Earn above award salary with additional bonuses for outstanding performance
Listed seven days agoat Global Disability & Health Care Services Services
We are currently seeking Support Workers with disability experience with a vast availability.
- IMMEDIATE START!
- Experienced Support Worker needed with background in Disabilities
- Hornsby and Surrounding Suburbs
Listed seven days agoat Sugarman AustraliaDevelop and Implement strategies to recruit, assess and train foster carers that support Children and young people
Receive new jobs for this search by email