Community Services & Development Jobs in Kempsey NSW 2440Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Biripi Aboriginal Corporation Medical Centre
Be part of the positive change at BACS and achieve quality cultural outcome for children placed with the service. This position is ATSI Identified.
- Support Quality Cultural outcomes for Aboriginal Children in Out of Home Care
- Attractive salary with salary packaging benefits
- Rewarding environment
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Assist clients with daily living activities by providing support services such as domestic assistance, respite & personal care in their home.
- New roles due to growth and expansion
- Assist the elderly reach independent living goals and put a smile on their face
- Manning & Great Lakes Positions available
Listed seven days agoat Community Housing Ltd
Join our Kempsey team and use your expert knowledge to assist our customers to secure sustainable housing. Full time permanent position.
- Actively make a difference!
- Full time permanent position
- Sector leading not for profit
Listed fifteen days agoat AngusKnight P/L
Real Futures focuses on the ability of candidates and supports them in their search for work overcoming challenges along the way.
- Aboriginal identified role
- Support community and employment
- Creating jobs and real change
Listed twenty eight days agoat Advanced Personnel Management
Lead and develop a team to create opportunities to place people with disability into employment and manage business relationships in the area.
- Business Manager role with Australia’s largest DES provider in Kempsey
- Join a respected organisation currently experiencing significant growth
- Competitive salary with additional bonuses for strong performance
Listed thirty days agoat RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare At home is seeking Home Care specialists based in South West Rocks and Macksville regions
- Are you looking for a role that makes a difference?
- Are you an experienced carer, providing in home care and support?
- Are you a professional and reliable caring person?
Listed two days agoat Bolton Clarke
Join our team in providing personal care to our valued aged clients in their homes in Port Macquarie. Casual role available! Join us today!
- Base Rate + 25% Casual Loading + Paid Kilometers
- Casual or Part Time / Flexible or Fixed Hours / Maintain a balanced lifestyle
- Support our valued clients to live a life of fulfilment
Listed eighteen days agoat Advocacy Law Alliance
Join our current team of Disability Advocates to stand up for vulnerable people in our community.
- Purposeful Work
- Flexible work hours
- Great team culture
Listed six days agoat Brighter Access
Our services support people with a disability to have choice, opportunity, inclusion and acceptance in the community.
- Rewarding Career - make a real difference
- Salary Packaging options available - increase your take-home pay
- Port Macquarie location
Listed nine days agoat EACHIf you have a passion for working with older people assisting them in their daily routine and enriching their lives, this could be your opportunity. Listed twenty nine days agoat Lifetime ConnectLifetime Connect have an opportunity for an experienced Family Support Worker to join their dedicated team in Macksville, NSW. Listed thirteen days agoat New Horizons
If you're looking for somewhere to pursue your passion and make a difference, then join the New Horizons team!
- A supportive culture and working environment
- Access to flexible work arrangements
- Work 40 hours per week and have a Rostered Day Off (monthly)
Listed five days agoat Empower Support ServicesDisability Support Workers - High Care, Mental Health and entry level support in home and community settings. Listed twenty days agoat Private AdvertiserCLINICAL CARE COORDINATOR Listed twenty two days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Oversee the day to day functions of the Port Macquarie Program, including the supervision and support of the PSP team
- Full-time Permanent Position, 35 hour working week!
- Permanency Support Program
- Relocation packages provided
Listed fifteen days agoat Private Advertiser
Assist clients with daily living activities by providing support services such as domestic assistance, respite & personal care in their home
- Expanding Progressive Company
- Flexible workplace and hours
- Based in beautiful Port Macquarie
Listed twenty days agoat Feros CareSo you're looking for a position where you can make a real difference? That's great, because we are looking for a Care Assessor (Wellbeing Manager)... Listed six days agoat integratedliving Australia Limited
Be a part of our embracing life culture to support and empower our elderly and disabled customers to stay in their own homes.
- We truly value our workers and care about our customers
- Paid travel time and km's
- Leading Not For Profit with great company culture
Listed twenty one days agoat St Agnes Parish
In these rewarding roles, you have the opportunity to make a real difference to others’ lives & enjoy being a part of a values driven culture.
- Located in idyllic Port Macquarie on the Mid North Coast
- Exciting career growth opportunities in large, established organisation
- Provide care and be part of your community
Listed twenty days agoat Many Rivers Regional Housing Management Services Aboriginal Corporation
Trainees required with a keen interest in meeting the needs of the Aboriginal community and a willingness to learn new skills. Aboriginal identified
- Study and learn on the job (Port Macquarie based)
- Start your career in the Aboriginal Housing Sector
- Information session 15 October 2019 @ 4.30pm
Listed twenty eight days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
To support aged clients in the Port Macquarie, Taree and Froster through personalized care and to help them reach independent health and life goals.
- Multiple positions in various locations - Port Macquarie, Taree and Froster
- 25% Casual Loading + Paid time and per kilometre travel entitlement
- To put a smile of aged clients' face and assist them to live independently
Listed six days agoat Ability Options Ltd
Provide tailored, professional support and care to people in the Manning Valley.
- Job satisfaction from a rewarding career!
- Multiple casual positions available
- Comprehensive employee benefits, including Salary Packaging
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education