Community Services & Development Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Alannah and Madeline Foundation
This Community Fundraising Coordinator role is responsible for raising funds to protect children from violence and bullying.
- Raise funds to protect children from violence & bullying
- Be part of a dynamic, supportive team
- Work in a bright , comfortable South Melbourne office
This is a featured jobat Inclusion Melbourne
Full time role, primarily based in our Armadale office. The opportunity will allow you to manage a caseload of our dedicated volunteers.
- Work for a values driven not for profit organisation
- Salary Packaging available - increase your take home pay
- Location based in Armadale close to Train & Tram
Listed one day agoat North Richmond Community HealthGreat opportunity to work for a unique organisations with a focus on building relationships with young people from CALD backgrounds. Listed five days agoat BridgingWorxJoin a leading organisation. Start a rewarding career! Ongoing Training & Development with Attractive Hourly Rates. Multiple Locations Across VIC Listed two days agoat Moonee Valley City Council
Opportunity to assist our residents who are isolated and most vulnerable including older adults, those with a disability or who are a primary carer.
- Multiple Casual Positions Available
- $38.66 per hour (inclusive of 25% casual loading) plus 9.5% superannuation
- Rewarding Opportunity
Listed five days agoat Youth Justice, Department of Justice and Community Safety
Great opportunity to make a difference to young people and to your community.
- Full time, Fixed Term opportunity until January 2022
- Make a difference to young people and your community
- Salary range $82,350 - $92,633 plus superannuation
Listed five days agoat annecto Inc.annecto is seeking Assessment Response Officers with excellent customer service & phone manner to support our After-Hours team in Footscray. Listed ten days agoat Darebin City Council
Join the Sustainable Transport team in the role of Safe Travel Officer for Darebin City Council. 3 days per week (flexible on days).
- Preston, walking distance from train & tram stops with access to onsite parking
- Temporary, part-time position (3 days per week) until June 30, 2021
- Based in Preston, walking distance from train station and tram stops.
Listed one day agoat Tradewind Australia Pty Ltd
We are seeking experienced NDIS Support Coordinators who are passionate about changing the lives of NDIS participants living with disabilities
- Make an impact to the lives of people with disability
- Long term roles in for-purpose organisation
- South Yarra location in an amazing office!
Listed one day agoat Key Assets FosteringWe currently seek a highly skilled Social Worker to be part of the Key Assets VIC team servicing the West Melbourne region. Listed one day agoat atWork Australia
Are you an effective and inspiring manager? Through your team of Job Coaches positively impact people who with disabilities lives! ASAP Start!
- Join us as we GROW!
- Are You Looking For a Challenging and Rewarding Career?
- Join an award-winning team that gets the right person into the right job!
Listed five days agoat Moonee Valley City CouncilAn exciting opportunity has become available to improve the health and wellbeing of Moonee Valley’s residents, through providing advice and leading on Listed eight days agoat Advanced Personnel ManagementShare your passion and experience in human services with us as a key member of our Reviews Team. This role is based in South Melbourne Listed four days agoat Centacare Ballarat
As the Residential Carer, you will provide 24/7, living-in-care for young people using care practices with therapeutic intent.
- Ballarat Location
- Part-time and Casual positions
Listed ten days agoat Access Health and CommunityMultiple roles are now open at AccessHC for Casual Support Workers to join the Carer Respite team immediately! Listed twelve days agoat Wellways Australia Limited
Looking for a rewarding career that aims to help others access support and achieve their goals? Great opportunity to join our South Yarra PARC team
- Part time 0.8 FTE opportunity based in South Yarra PARC
- $69k annual salary (pro rata) + superannuation + salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to help people in our communities
Listed four days agoat Mind AustraliaMind Australia is a leading non-government provider of mental health and psychosocial disability support services Listed one day agoat genU
Make a real difference to our Employment Pathways participants by assisting them to achieve their employment related goals!
- Tax effective salary packaging options available
- Career opportunities and development
- Permanent ongoing roles
Listed four days agoat Office of Public ProsecutionsThe primary role of the Team Leader, Social Work is to provide operational leadership and professional supervision to a small team of Social Workers Listed one day agoat Mind AustraliaPractice Lead | State Mental Health Respite program | Delivery of person centred care | Allocation of Individual and Group Support | Recovery Retreats Listed ten days agoat MacKillop Family Services
The Carer Recruitment and Development Coordinator (Metro Melbourne) is a specialist role within MacKillop’s Community Engagement team.
- Specialist position within Community Engagement Team
- Supporting recruitment and development workers across Melbourne Metro region
- Not For Profit Organisation - Salary Packaging
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education