Casual/Vacation Community Services & Development Jobs in Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hunter Care Group Pty Ltd
Above Award Wages + Travel Allowance + First Aid Allowance + Discounted Private Health Insurance + Company Mobile Phone Provided + Paid Uniforms
- Fast Growing Team
- Above Award Wages
- Making a positive difference in someones life
Listed thirteen days agoat Big Brown HouseAre you looking for meaningful work that is flexible and can work around your availability? Come join our Supervised Contact team at Big Brown House. Listed thirteen days agoat Calvary Community Care
Calvary Community Care are seeking a casual experienced Case Manager to join their team!
- Join one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care providers
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our customers
- Generous salary packaging options - $15,900 per annum tax free!
Listed eighteen days agoat Sugarman AustraliaI am currently recruiting for Residential Support Workers. You will be supporting young people with complex behavioural needs. Listed five days agoat UPA HunterAll types of domestic assistance - cleaning in community clients homes. Listed six days agoat Impact Care Solutions
Impact provides therapeutic care to children and adults with an intellectual disability and/or a trauma background.
- Rewarding opportunity, making a difference in people's lives
- Flexible working hours & career development
- Salary packaging available, increasing your take-home pay
Listed eighteen days agoat Premier Youthworks Pty Ltd
Premier Youthworks provides Therapeutic Residential Care and support services for children and young people.
- Do you want to inspire and motivate young people to live their best life?
- Are you looking for a career change? Comprehensive training available!
- Shift work, including night and weekend work with relevant penalty rates
Listed five days agoat I Am Here A Place To Be MeWe currently have casual positions available in our respite house. For Team Leaders and casual workers. Male support workers encouraged to apply. Listed fourteen days agoat Empowered Community ServicesEmpowered Community Services is seeking casual Support Workers to join our growing Team in the Newcastle and Lake Macquarie area. Listed nineteen days agoat SongbirdDisability support workers who empower individuals, no matter their ability to live with independence and thrive in their communities. Listed twenty days agoat Midsupport
MIDS delivers innovative support services which provide opportunities for people with a disability. Where there’s will, there’s a way.
- Are you interested in providing support to people with disabilities?
- Do you have patience, a willingness to learn and enjoy being part of a team?
- If so Midsupport would love you to join the team!
Listed twenty four days agoat Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect)
Provide support, training & individual planning for adults on the spectrum & with other disabilities. Support people to achieve a meaningful life.
- Supporting individuals on the autism spectrum
- Casual positions available
- Based at Thornton, NSW
Listed twenty seven days agoat Private AdvertiserThe position varies in group facilitation and individual support with young people with disabilities who are funded under the NDIS. Listed five days agoat ProCare Australia
Leading not for profit organisation looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, empathetic, flexible & adaptable Case Manager or Youth Worker in Newcastle
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Making a difference to the lives of young people
Listed five days agoat Lifestyle SolutionsAre you truly passionate about supporting people? Do you want to make a real and tangible difference to someone's life? Listed thirteen hours agoat Allambi Care Limited
Making a Difference in a Young Person's life while Supporting Clients through Out of Home Care in Residential placements.
- Casual and Permanent positions available
- Opportunity for training and career progression
Listed twenty one days agoat Aftercare Ltd
Provide quality support and services to people with a mental illness, who live in supported accommodation.
- Aftercare is a leading national mental health charity
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Flexible, family friendly organisation
Listed five days agoat Brighter Access
Support Workers required to work with people with disability in community based settings. SCHADS Award Level 2. Casual and PPT roles available.
- Flexible working environment
- Salary packaging to increase net take home pay
- Part time roles available for the right candidate
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education