Community Services & Development Jobs in Newcastle NSW 2300Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Newcastle & Hunter Community Health
We provide a flexible working environment for all staff to deliver in home Services to clients in the Newcastle, Hunter and surrounding areas.
- Join Newcastle and Hunter's leading growing and dynamic Community Care provider.
- (PPT) Permanent Part Time employment with regular weekly roster.
- Great variety of work within Aged Care including HCP, DVA and NDIS areas.
This is a featured jobat Hunter Care Group Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity is available for a Caseworker to join our growing organisation!
- Growing Organisation
- Supportive Management
- Full-Time Employment
Listed two days agoat Samaritans FoundationFeel like something is missing in your current role? Are you looking to be part of an organisation that supports and gives back to our community? Listed two days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWThe Tenancy Support Officer is responsible for managing onsite St Vincent de Paul accommodation and developing pathways to private rental. Listed five days agoat Life Without BarriersJoin our Family Based Care team in Newcastle as a Case Manager on a maximum term contract through to 30 June 2021 Listed four days agoat Aftercare Ltd
Provide quality support and services to people with a mental illness, who live in supported accommodation.
- Aftercare is a leading national mental health charity
- Attractive remuneration plus a wealth of benefits
- Excellent training and development
Listed four days agoat Beaumont PeopleProject Officer role - based in Newcastle CBD, immediate start, contract until September 2020; seeking self-starters, apply now! Listed twelve days agoat Department of Family & Community ServicesGive a child a bright future! As a child protection caseworker you’ll work closely with children and families to keep them safe, healthy and happy. Listed eleven days agoat Allambi Care Limited
Making a Difference in a Young Person's life while Supporting Clients through Out of Home Care in Residential placements.
- Casual and Permanent positions available
- Opportunity for training and career progression
Listed sixteen days agoat Nova for Women and Children IncNova for women and children are seeking an experienced case worker to provide support to women and children experiencing or at risk of homelessness Listed eleven days agoat The Salvation ArmyMake a tangible difference in people's lives through helping them gain employment. Listed four days agoat Compassion Australia
In the Business Manager role, you'll be using your passion and skills to support children living in poverty all over the world!
- Key Leadership role with unique opportunity to make a difference
- Permanent, Full-Time position
- Newcastle, NSW
Listed nineteen days agoat Butter Fish Services
Are you an experienced and passionate Coordinator of Supports? Butter Fish Services wants to hear from you!
- Company Vehicle
- Supportive and Collaborative Team Culture
- Gym Membership
Listed twelve days agoat Zest Care
We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Community Services professional to join our Newcastle / Hunter team as a Case Coordinator!
- Rewarding career option with potential for long term development!
- Excellent team culture, office based 5 minutes from Newcastle!
- Ongoing support and competitive salary!
Listed nine days agoat Soldier OnProvide education and employment support for contemporary veterans and their families, working toward successful transitions. Listed nine days agoat Marist180
Support young people to develop their personal, social and living skills through positive mentoring, implementation of case plans, and engagement
- Join a not-for-profit organisation committed to therapeutic care
- Casual positions covering day, sleep over, weekend and support shifts
- Excellent penalty rates apply!
Listed sixteen days agoat RSL LIFECARE LTD
Join the opening of the new 60 bed Peter Badcoe VC House in Newcastle
- Are you looking for a role that makes a difference?
- Competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience
- Industry leading salary packaging opportunities
Listed two days agoat Australian Taxation Office
Partner with senior leaders and lead staff through cultural change.
- Flexible work/life balance, with a generous 15.4% superannuation
- Plan, implement and oversee strategies in the Service Delivery group
- Meaningful work central to Australia’s tax system
Listed twenty days agoat Kookaburra Kids FoundationKookaburra Kids is seeking an enthusiastic person to fill the role of Program Coordinator and become part of our team. Listed six days agoat We Care NSW TRH Psychology and Cultural Consultancy Services
Access Workers provide specialist access supports for people living with a mental health or physical disability in the community.
- Join a fast growing community based service committed to making a difference
- Contribute to improving the lives of people living with a disability
- Committed to your professional development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education