Community Services & Development Jobs in Norwood SA 5067Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Cara
Seeking an experienced Health Support Practice Leader, 5 year contract role, competitive remuneration and salary packaging
- 5 year contract role
- Hindmarsh location
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
This is a featured jobat Enhanced Lifestyles
Utilise your passion for community services and build capacity and choice for people with a disability and their families.
- Work from home supporting NDIS customers to achieve their goals
- Multiple positions - REGIONAL SA
- Remuneration dependent on level of coordination
Listed five days agoat The Salvation ArmyThe Doorways Caseworker is responsible for developing individual case plans in collaboration with clients Listed five days agoat The Salvation ArmySeeking Doorways case worker to provide a holistic response to vulnerable people in the community. Listed three days agoat Relationships Australia South Australia
Spearhead an exciting new project to develop and trial a common method for measuring client benefit in counselling, that can be used across Australia.
- Part-time (60.8 fortnightly hours) fixed term contract ending 5 February 2021
- $60,000 per annum pro rata + Super + Generous Salary Packaging Benefits
- Located in Adelaide CBD
Listed nine days agoat Legacy Club of Adelaide Inc.The Family Services Officer provides a high standard of direct assistance, information and referral to Legacy families and volunteers. Listed seventeen days agoat St John's Youth ServicesCase Worker responsible for direct support and service delivery in our 24/7 youth accommodation support service, youth110. Listed three days agoat St John Ambulance Australia SA Inc
Showcase your skills and experience in this challenging and rewarding role with one of Adelaide's most well known Not for Profit Organisations
- Fixed Term Contract position based at Unley
- Flexible full time role
- Competitive remuneration plus excellent salary packaging benefits available
Listed twelve days agoat Safe Places for Children
Kickstart your career in youth work or take the next step in your community services career.
- Strong, supportive and committed team
- Great salary-packaging to increase your take-home pay
- Exciting benefits and opportunities for professional development
Listed thirteen days agoat City of Onkaparinga
Bring your strong understanding of The Duke of Edinburgh's International award, outdoor recreation and youth industry, trends and practices.
- Lead design & implementation of The Duke of Ed Southern Open Award Centre
- Facilitate youth development programs with a recreation focus
- Outstanding opportunity to support, empower and skill young people
Listed three days agoat disAbility Living Inc
WE ARE GROWING! Several positions available for an immediate start If you have the passion for supporting individuals to realise their full potent
- Are you an experienced team player with insight into disability services?
- Do you want to support clients to build skills through fun and engagement?
- Multiple opportunities across Adelaide
Listed four days agoat Healthcare Australia NDISJob diversity and career development in an exciting opportunity to positively effect change in the lives of people with disability (NDIS) Listed ten days agoat Silver ChainNorthern Adelaide location | Lead a team to provide a service to clients with a focus on their physical and emotional wellbeing! Listed three days agoat Guide Dogs SA/NT
This role will provide business support across our Client Services teams.
- Full time, contract role until 30 June 2020
- Support delivery of critical changes for core service delivery
- Values based, dynamic, not-for-profit organisation in CBD location
Listed three days agoat SULLIVAN Consulting
Lutheran Disability Services are seeking an experienced Client Services Manager to join their growing team.
- Fast growing, values based South Australian organisation
- Manage client services across SA metropolitan and rural areas
- Cohesive and supportive environment with a positive workplace culture
Listed four days agoat Helping Heroes Rehabilitation Service
We are now seeking a dynamic, outcome driven professional to join our South Australian team based in Unley.
- Assist our Veteran community
- You are a trusted professional
- Young dynamic organisation
Listed three days agoat Kornar Winmil Yunti Aboriginal CorporationAOD Practitioner is a person who through knowledge and experience is responsible for the promotion of positive AOD outcomes for Aboriginal families. Listed ten days agoat Silver ChainNorthern Adelaide location | Lead a team to provide a service to clients with a focus on their physical and emotional wellbeing! Listed fourteen days agoat Housing Choices AustraliaWe have an exciting full time 9-month opportunity until June 2020 for a Housing Services Advisor to join our team based in Adelaide’s CBD. Listed eleven days agoat CTC Chris Tan Consulting
A fantastic opportunity to join a progressive non-for-profit organisation as Drug and Alcohol Program Coordinator
- Not-for-profit organisation
- City fringe location
- Excellent remuneration package
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education