Community Services & Development Jobs in Norwood SA 5067Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Community Living Australia
Lead a team of disability support workers to deliver quality/person centred/customer focussed outcomes in line with client expectations.
- Rewarding and challenging job opportunity
- Local Not-for-Profit Disability Organisation
- Champion person-centered service delivery
This is a featured jobat Auctus Consulting Pty Ltd
Be part of a team that represents respect, equality and social justice for young people living with a disability.
- Are you energetic, compassionate and caring?
- Do you want a rewarding and fulfilling career?
- Embrace and be a part of driving change in the sector
Listed three days agoat Baptist Care SABaptist Care SA have a part-time fixed-term Case Manager/Counsellor position available in our Family Mental Health Support Services team. Listed six days agoat Employment Options IncThis hands-on role will work with Youth Space students in an experiential learning environment with the aim of re-engaging students with education. Listed four days agoat Community Support Inc
Coordinators are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality, person-centred services and supports.
- Flexibility and Variety
- Generous Salary Packaging Options
- Great Team Environment
Listed three days agoat Ronald McDonald House Charities South Australia
The Community Engagement & Events Coordinator will manage events & committees, develop community, peer-to-peer and 3rd party fundraising activities.
- Your opportunity to make a real difference
- Coordinate prominent events & fundraising activities
- North Adelaide location with parking
Listed four days agoat SAHMRI
12 month, fixed term position available in the ANZDATA research team at SAHMRI
- Exciting opportunity for an individual passionate about improving health
- World-class health and medical research facility in Adelaide, South Australia
- Excellent remuneration package, including salary packaging
Listed six days agoat Employment Options IncThis hands-on role will work with Youth Space students in an experiential learning environment with the aim of re-engaging students with education. Listed three days agoat Hutt St Centre
The Eastern Adelaide Generic Homelessness Service works with adults and families affected by homelessness to find appropriate and sustainable housing.
- Respected, longstanding and impactful not-for-profit in a city location.
- Rewarding and challenging role.
- Full-time contract to 30 June 2020 with access to salary packaging.
Listed eight days agoat Choice N Control Charitable LtdCNC Charitable Ltd offers salary sacrifice, competitive remuneration and flexible working opportunities. Listed six days agoat Centacare Catholic Family Services
Join our growing team and access training in a supported environment.
- Unique role in a growing area of service
- Opportunity to build a new and emerging skill set
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award Level 5
Listed twelve days agoat Aboriginal Family Supports Services LtdWill be passionate about supporting and improving the lives of young Aboriginal people who are homeless or who are at risk of being homeless. Listed three days agoat Employment OfficeRewarding leadership opportunity for an experienced Governance Coordinator in a Aged Care and Community Services organisation with flexible hours! Listed two days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentStrong with admin, numbers, systems & clients? $33-35 p/h + super Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm or 11am-6pm neg. Eastern CBD buzz. Urgent start with potential! Listed four days agoat Holistic Care SA Pty LtdThe Support Coordinator involves connecting participants with an NDIS plan to supports and services in the community. Listed nine days agoat Pinpoint Talent
The Internal Review Administration Officer will be responsible supporting day to day operations of the Internal Review Team.
- 12 Months contract with possible extension
- 2 x roles = Adelaide (SA) & Newcastle (NSW)
- Hourly rate = $41.64 + Super
Listed six days agoat CanTeen
Are you a visionary leader and experienced manager who is ready to manage a team of 12 for one of Australia's top Non for Profit Organisations?
- 5 weeks of annual leave, and additional 3 days of gifted leave over Christmas
- Tax-effective salary packaging scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
Listed three days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentAn exciting opportunity to grow your career within the Disability and Federal Government sectors! Earn approx. $51 per hour plus super! APPLY NOW!! Listed seven days agoat National Disability Insurance Scheme
Lead teams of Specialised Planners, which may include business support staff, to ensure positive scheme outcomes for participants, families and carers
- Role located in SA - Adelaide
- Non-Ongoing 18 months + option for further 18 months - Full Time
- Support the choice & control of people with disability, their families & carers
Listed twenty one days agoat Feros CareSeeking LAC superstars to help us with our vision to support people with a disability to live their best life by exercising choice and control Listed four days agoat Department of Human Services
An exciting opportunity to join a team who plan, lead the development and implementation and change management to meet future service delivery needs.
- Contribute to the SA community and make a difference
- Support the Director to achieve the divisional and organisational objectives
- Manage industrial and employee relations components
Listed nine days agoat Orana Australia LimitedWould you like to use your experience to mentor staff to develop skills to assist clients achieve their individual goals?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education