Community Services & Development Jobs in South Townsville QLD 4810Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat IFYS Ltd.
IFYS is looking for Casual and Part Time Residential Youth Workers to support young people within a new Residential Care program.
- Attractive hourly rates
- Specialised training and development opportunities
- Relocation assistance avaialable for eligable candidates
This is a featured jobat Anglicare SQ
Support service delivery with lifestyle programs that promote social inclusion, empowerment & independence for clients in the Townsville region.
- Coordinate, evaluate and update social support and lifestyle plans
- Promote choice, control, enablement and empowerment for clients
- Exciting opportunity with ongoing training and development
Listed five days agoat Althea Projects Inc.The Administration Officer will work as a member of the Townsville Drop In Centre team which delivers case management to people who are homeless. Listed five days agoat Althea Projects Inc.The Mobile Community Care Worke will work as a member of the Townsville Drop In Centre team which delivers case management to people who are homeless. Listed five days agoat Althea Projects Inc.The Team Coordinator will work as a member of the Townsville Drop In Centre team which delivers case management to people who are homeless. Listed five days agoat Althea Projects Inc.The Direct Care Worker will work as a member of the Wee Care Residential team to provide direct care and supervision for children aged 0-11 years Listed eleven days agoat selectability
Come on board and join one of the largest Mental Health and Well-being in North West Queensland.
- Rewarding Role
- Flexible working hours & Family Friendly environment
- No experience needed with Great Remuneration
Listed twelve days agoat Hays Healthcare
Urgent need for Support Workers to cover afternoon/ evening shifts in Townsville - Social Welfare experience
- $35.00 per hour
- 3:00pm - 11:00pm - ongoing shift
- International Charity Organisation
Listed one day agoat Healthcare Australia NDISWe're looking for passionate support workers, experienced in disability support to help make a difference in the lives of NDIS participants. Listed thirteen days agoat Bronwyn Pearson Consulting
We are on the lookout for casual and permanent part time Support Workers to join our teams in the Logan area.
- Are you brave, bold, and courageous?
- Support people to live a great life, the life they want, the life they choose
- Salary packaging and employee benefits available
Listed eight days agoat UnitingCare CommunityUniting Care Better Futures Program is seeking enthusiastic and creative individual’s to fulfil a number of casual positions Listed thirteen hours agoat ProCare Australia
We are seeking experienced and passionate Residential Youth workers to support young people with complex trauma-based behaviours.
- Attractive salary
- Work life balance - choose your own shifts - no minimum or maximum hours
- Contribute to enriching the lives of young people with complex needs.
Listed six days agoat Safe Places for Children
Kickstart your career in youth work as an experienced Residential Youth Worker or Case Manager in the Townsville Area.
- Bonus payments of up to $10,000 related to COVID-19
- Great salary-packaging to increase your take-home pay
- Strong, supportive and committed team
Listed eleven days agoat ArumaSupport Worker - Change Makers needed! Are you enthusiastic about supporting people with disabilities to live great lives? Apply now! Listed twenty days agoat ArumaSupport Worker - Change Makers needed! Are you enthusiastic about supporting people with disabilities to live great lives? Apply now! Listed eleven days agoat Catalyst child and family servicesCare Practitioners for therapeutic residential care programs. Exciting, dynamic work within a clinical care framework. Listed four days agoat Cootharinga North Queensland
Cootharinga is seeking experienced Support Workers who are passionate about providing the highest standard of service to people with a disability.
- Rewarding Career Path
- Values Driven Organisation
- Opportunities for training and career progression
Listed eighteen days agoat Wellways Australia Limited
Due to organisation growth, Wellways is seeking Support Workers to join our growing team.
- Salary packaging to increase your take home pay
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Paid induction
Listed twenty two days agoat selectability
Come on board and join one of the largest Mental Health and Wellbeing Organisations in North West Queensland!
- Supportive and Collaborative Environment
- up to $15,900 FBT salary packaging benefits
- Join one of the Largest NDIS providers in North Queensland
Listed twenty days agoat LO-GO Appointments QLDCoordination Community Care Services within the Flinders Shire. Exp within Aged Care industry essential. 390km west of Townsville.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education