Community Services & Development Jobs in Sunshine Coast QLD
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Right At Home Sunshine Coast
The Right at Home Community Care Manager manages the day to day operations by delivering exceptional service to the clients, carers, and community.
- Right at Home Team Culture Focused on the Carers, Clients, and Community
- Excellent Pay, Benefits, and Bonus Potential
- Leading a Team to Providing the Best In-Home Care on the Sunshine Coast
This is a featured jobat 121 Care Inc
Located in our head office on Sunshine Coast, we are seeking an experienced Client Services Manager to ensure effective delivery of client services
- Dynamic and Flexible Not for profit organisation
- Sunshine Coast location
- Full time position with salary packaging
Listed three days agoat The Salvation Army – NSW/ACT/QLDSalvos Assessment Line Worker – QLD | Full-time, permanent – 3 positions available | Located on the Sunshine Coast Listed two days agoat United Synergies LtdPart Time Contract. Provide quality service for children, their families and/or carers to achieve a safe, supportive environment for children. Listed three days agoat Anglicare SQ
Build relationships with children & young people in residential care, assisting in developing their self-regard, community inclusion & life skills.
- Establish rapport and trust through genuine caring, understanding and empathy
- Plan and assist with recreational activities, goal setting and living skills
- Utilise your knowledge of trauma-based frameworks and child development
Listed ten days agoat Anglicare SQ
Provide an in-home support service to vulnerable families experiencing challenges in caring for their children & assist them with improved well-being.
- Actively engage with children & parents to build rapport & maximise outcomes
- Support families to develop practical skills so children can remain at home
- Work closely with other community agencies to empower & enable families
Listed eleven days agoat UnitingCare CommunityWe are currently seeking an experienced Counsellor to join our dedicated Parenting Orders Program team on a Full Time basis Listed nine days agoat Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane
Full-time Intake Practitioner position available on a 6-month fixed term contract – based in Maroochydore with outreach to four regional courts
- Working with a Professional Not for Profit
- Opportunities for Personal and Professional Development
- Salary Packaging Option
Listed four days agoat Lives Lived Well
We are seeking a Family Counsellor to be based in Maroochydore.
- Achieve work/life balance
- Enjoy job security with a full-time ongoing position
- Have additional 'wellbeing' days off each year plus annual leave
Listed sixteen days agoat Anglicare SQ
Provide support to children and families within the Gympie & Brisbane North regions, through a wide range of activities, programs and services.
- Manage multiple and unique cases with various support requirements
- Educate and support individuals and families to improve wellbeing
- Work collaboratively with external services to achieve best outcomes
Listed sixteen days agoat IFYS Ltd.A permanent full-time role is now available for a Program Coordinator - Reconnect to join the IFYS team. Listed seven days agoat EastCoast HR GroupStrong understanding of contracts in the Mental Health, Alcohol & Other Drugs to drive community programs. Listed two days agoat IFYS Ltd.Our Sunshine Coast Supported Living Program is looking for experienced, dedicated and passionate and flexible casual Disability Support Workers. Listed nine days agoat Anglicare SQ
Build and maintain a network of Foster Carers, & support them to offer safe family environments for children in need throughout the region.
- Actively promote & build valuable relationships with children & their families
- Engage & support Foster Carers & the service they provide to improve outcomes
- Deliver training & development programs to your team, ensuring quality service
Listed thirteen days agoat UnitingCare CommunityWe are currently seeking a Family Counsellor join our Parent Support Program in Maroochydore on a Fixed Term Part Time (4 days per week) basis Listed ten days agoat MulticapService Leader Maroochydore. Hands on Leadership role. Develop dynamic, specialised teams. Opportunities for growth. Listed four days agoat United Synergies LtdJoin our dynamic and innovative residential care team, supporting young people in residential and outreach settings. Listed fourteen days agoat BUSHkids
BUSHkids is seeking a motivated Early Intervention Facilitator to join our NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention team in Maroochydore and Gympie.
- Be a member of a service delivery (early childhood early intervention) team
- Help families with children aged 0-6yrs with developmental delay or disability
- Full or Part time hours available - Maroochydore and Gympie location
Listed eleven hours agoat MAX Solutions
Get involved and utilise your skills at engaging our diverse client groups in all things Employment! Rewarding career
- Competitive Salary + Super + Bonuses
- Development Opportunity
- Work/Life balance
Listed ten days agoat ETE Group
NDIS Disability Support Worker - Boutique, innovative, NDIS-Approved Provider with large employee work/life balance focus - email email@example.com
- NDIS-Approved Provider with great focus on work/life balance for employees
- Unique care-worker V participant matching scheme = greater work satsifaction
- Excellent pay-rates available with generous bonus / incentive schemes
Listed three days agoat Anglicare SQ
Create special, rewarding relationships by providing regular support and living assistance to those in need within your local community.
- Would you enjoy building and developing connections with families & carers?
- Can you offer great communication skills and a caring, open, friendly attitude?
- Are you an expert at managing household budgets, chores & everyday living?
Listed ten days agoat Kincare Community Services
Be part of a strong leadership team within a national business that is focused on providing the BEST Care for people within the local community.
- Align your career with a leading aged care provider
- Generous salary with car allowance, phone & laptop
- Valuable work within your local community
Receive new jobs for this search by email