Community Services & Development Jobs in Toowoomba QLD 4350Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Anglicare SQ
Undertake the role of senior manager as an integral part of the leadership team & drive the strategic direction of the organisation at a Service level
- Lead the management & business improvement of these multi-disciplinary services
- Promote innovative, high quality, delivery of client-centred models of care
- Engage and empower staff, and develop cohesive teams across multiple locations
Listed four days agoat MDA LtdLooking for someone who can deliver culturally appropriate case management services to newly arrived refugees during their initial settlement period. Listed four days agoat Richmond Fellowship QueenslandAn opportunity has arisen for an energetic and enthusiastic Support Coordinator to join a leading community mental health organisation - RFQ. Listed three days agoat Beaumont PeopleMaking a difference in a Young Person's life in residential Out of Home Care (OOHC) Listed five days agoat ProCare Australia
We are seeking expression of interest for Case Managers in the Toowoomba area to provide case management and therapeutic support for young people.
- $42.00 - $52.00 per hour
- Impact the community and vulnerable young people
Listed thirteen days agoat Australian Red CrossJoin our HomeStay Service and use your person centred case management experience to support people at risk of homelessness Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for 2 experienced and down to earth Family Support Practitioners to join our Toowoomba team...
- Looking for an experienced and caring professional
- Full-time, Fixed-term role until 31/01/2020
- Work for an employer of choice in a professional and supportive team
Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserThe Breakthrough for Families program offers advice, information, education, individual advocacy and referrals targeting the general community. Listed ten days agoat MDA LtdMultiple exciting opportunities for highly motivated and dynamic individuals to kick start their careers with Qld's leading multicultural organisation Listed five days agoat UnitingCare CommunityToowoomba Intensive Family Support Service is seeking a Domestic Family Violence Specialist Facilitator to join our team on a Part Time basis. Listed three days agoat Toowoomba Regional Council
The Environmental Health Compliance officer position will be responsible for influencing community compliance.
- Located in Toowoomba
- Level 2 Salary Range $57,783.99 - $62,590.39
- Level 3 Salary Range $64,228.72 - $69,146.47
Listed three days agoat UnitingCare CommunitySeeking an experienced, dedicated and engaged person to join a team in supporting a lady to achieve her goals and live independently. Listed fourteen days agoat UnitingCare CommunityWe are currently looking for creative and flexible team players to join out Toowoomba Out of Home Care team as Casual Youth Workers. Listed six days agoat OzChild
Join our Treatment Foster Care Oregon Program where carers take a child for up to 12 months and OzChild offers unparalleled therapeutic support 24/7
- Join a dedicated influential and caring team providing an evidence based program
- Full time permanent contract working to recruit foster carers 1 hr from Ipswich
- A training, recruitment and assessment role making it interesting and varied
Listed six days agoat Relationships Australia Queensland
We are currently seeking applications for the part-time role (30 hours per week) of Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, located at our Toowoomba..
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- A supportive team environment and opportunity for professional development
- Salary packaging options available
Listed three days agoat YWCA Australia
YWCA Australia is currently seeking a dedicated Care Coordinator to join our Service Delivery Team.
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable people
- Generous salary packaging available
- Work as part of a great team
Listed twelve days agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed eighteen days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society QueenslandDo you have correctional services experience and have a passion for supporting people reintegrate in the community? We have an exciting opportunity! Listed six days agoat ASA Services PTY LTDASA Support Services, an exciting and innovative company based in Toowoomba requires disability support workers for community work in Toowoomba. Listed four days agoat Safe Places for Children
Safe Places is a young, dynamic organisation providing specialist residential accommodation for children and young people with high support needs.
- Growing Organisation
- Strong, Supportive and Committed Team
- Exciting Benefits and Opportunities for Professional Development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education