Community Services & Development Jobs in Western Suburbs & Ipswich Brisbane QLD
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat MND and Me Foundation
A dynamic role to use your skills and experience to assist QLDers with MND. You will be coordinating a strong and practical support service program.
- Small Dynamic Team
- Solution Focused
- School Hours - 20 hours per week
This is a featured jobat Better Together Assoc Inc
Coordinating government funded program to assist disadvantaged individuals back into the workforce through training, support & job readiness skills.
- Monday to Friday
- State Award Winning Program
- high Job Satisfaction
Listed thirty six minutes agoat Open MindsBeing a Support Worker at Open Minds is more than a job, our team believe it is a calling' where you play a fundament role in helping the clients Listed two hours agoat Spinal Life Australia
Spinal Life is looking for Support Workers in Ipswich to provide support to a person with a physical disability.
- Comprehensive training & induction provided + regular skills upgrades
- Regular shifts: flexibility of casual work with the security of regular hours
- Grow your career & develop long-term professional relationships
Listed one hour agoat Southern Cross Care (Qld) LtdFull time permanent position // based at Raceview - forget the commute along the Ipswich motorway // Not for Profit salary packaging // Listed three hours agoat Ipswich City CouncilDeveloping appropriate programs, plans and partnerships aimed at enhancing the physical activity levels of the City’s residents. Listed one day agoat Youth Lifestyle Options Pty Ltd
YLO is looking for experienced Residential Care Workers to join our team in providing care to children and young people.
- Permanent Part time positions available - 66 hours per fortnight
- Relief positions - you tell us what your availability is!
- Qualifications in Community Services or currently enrolled in study a must!
Listed eight hours agoat Ipswich City CouncilContribute to strategic and operational priorities for Ipswich City Council’s emergency management activities Listed two days agoat IFYS Ltd.Permanent Part-Time Therapeutic Case Workers. Casual Therapeutic Case Workers. Fixed Term Therapeutic Case Worker- 12 hours per fortnight Listed four days agoat EnvigorThis position has been created to support and assist our clients with their leisure and recreational needs through an in house activity based respite. Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserChallenging Role! Great Team! Apply Now! Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser
New and exciting permanent opportunity available for an experienced Personal Care Attendant
- Permanent Part Time role available
- Located at Springfield Central, QLD
- Join an industry leader
Listed one day agoat Community SolutionsOur Organisation: Community Solutions are a 'for purpose' community organisation. Our contingent workforce model enables us to engage with expe Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserKick-start your career in 2019! Apply now! Listed seven days agoat Wesley Mission QueenslandMultiple opportunities for experienced Personal Carers to join our large, diverse and caring community Listed two days agoat atWork Australia
Looking for a change from Employment consulting? ASAP start support clients and employers and help reduce unemployment today!
- Join an award-winning team that gets the right person into the right job!
- Looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have a passion for helping people?
Listed eight days agoat Affinity Disability Services
Affinity Disability Services is seeking dedicated casual support workers to support our participants with various disabilities in the Ipswich area.
- Deliver tailored supports to empower people with disability
- Work within a supportive community environment
- Set your hours to fit your lifestyle
Listed seven days agoat NORTEC Employment and Training LtdNORTEC has a positive impact on the community’s social and economic wellbeing enabling job seekers to gain skills for sustainable employment!
Receive new jobs for this search by email