Indigenous & Multicultural Services Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Marthakal Homelands Resource Centre Aboriginal Corporation
To provide an effective and efficient mechanical service involving the repair, servicing and maintenance of Marthakal’s plant, equipment and vehicles
- Community Development opportunity for a Workshop Manager/Diesel Mechanic
- Must have experience in similar roles within a community development setting
- Must be a qualified Diesel Mechanic with minimum 3 years trade experience
This is a featured jobat Jungarni Jutiya Indigenous CorporationJungarni-Jutiya Indigenous Corporation is seeking an experienced Financial Capability/Leader to join the existing money management hub. Listed one day agoat Gidgee HealingIf you are passionate and motivated about promoting a healthy lifestyle in your community and surrounding areas we want to hear from you!! Listed one day agoat Gidgee HealingIf you are passionate and motivated about promoting a healthy lifestyle in your community and surrounding areas we want to hear from you!! Listed three days agoat World VisionThis position exists to provide support and mentoring to build community capacity, development and governance skills within our partner communities. Listed three days agoat ATSICHS Brisbane
Do you have a passion for working with our community? We’re looking for a Community Liaison Officer to join ATSICHS Brisbane.
- Full-time position
- 17.5% Annual leave loading
- Access to PBI salary sacrificing options
Listed three days agoat La Trobe UniversityProvide support and enhance opportunities for Indigenous students on campus and promote university activities to Indigenous communities Listed six days agoat World Literacy Foundation
Be part of something new that is using new technologies to bridge the education gaps
- Indigenous studies and education for Primary School Students
- Be a change maker
- Work for home anywhere in Australia
Listed four hours agoat Equity Trustees Ltd
Responsible for building and maintaining relationships as well as acquiring new trust business in Aboriginal communities across WA.
- Join one of Australia's largest specialist trustee companies
- Role responsible for trusts that benefit Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders
- Supportive team
Listed fifteen days agoat Workskil Australia Incorporated
We are seeking an Indigenous Employment Mentor across the North West Country region!
- Growing and fast paced business
- Good work life balance including a paid day off each month
- National not-for-profit community services organisation
Listed four hours agoat The GEO Group Australia Pty Ltd
Exciting newly-created role providing pre and post-release support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander prisoners Rewarding role.
- Post release support to aboriginal Health and Well-being.
- Rewarding role for a motivated individual.
- Exposure to Correctional Setting.
Listed fifteen days agoat Indigenous Community VolunteersA rare & exciting leadership opportunity has become available to build a culture of learning, innovation & growth & promote the evidence base of ICV. Listed ten days agoat Mission AustraliaPart time - Aboriginal & Torres Strait Island Identified role located in Miller, South West Sydney for Case Manager make a difference in the community Listed six days agoat CatholicCareMaximum Term Contract - 32 hours per week until June 30th 2019 Listed three days agoat WA Primary Health Alliance
WAPHA > Health Industry - Planning and commissioning body > Exciting role> Competitive remuneration including salary packaging
- Great team environment
- Flexible working conditions
- Free parking
Listed six days agoat Court Services VictoriaThe Koori Court Officer is a specialist role, responsible for a number of administrative, promotional and liaison tasks with the Koori Court. Listed three days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWService Manager will provide overall effective and efficient day-to-day management of the service. Listed nine days agoat Institute for Urban Indigenous HealthJoin our leading NFP organisation delivering primary health care services to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities across South East QLD Listed six days agoat Mornington Peninsula Shire CouncilThe Mornington Peninsula Shire pays respect to the Boon Wurrung/Bunurong people, the traditional owners of these lands and waters and is home to ap... Listed twelve days agoat Northern Land CouncilContribute to 3 year research program to develop a robust monitoring system to assist to plan and deliver initiatives for lasting community benefit. Listed three days agoat Wyndham City Council
An exciting opportunity to work with partners located in the Centre towards a shared vision to recognise and celebrate Wyndham Aboriginal culture.
- Lead an innovative partnership to establish a new Community Centre in Wyndham.
- Fixed term full time role to 2022 with flexible hours, Wyndham-based.
- Salary from $96,576 pro rata, plus super and RDO.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers