Community Services & Development Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat ACT Labor
ACT Labor the party of equality and fairness; As Membership Engagement Officer, responsibility's supporting the growing ACT Labor membership.
- ACT Labor is the party of Equality and Fairness
- Flexible working hours, Great work values
- Application closes Feb 28 5pm
This is a featured jobat Reconciliation Australia
Full-time fixed-term until 30 June 2020 with the possibility of 3 year extension , Salary $65,000 - $75,000 + Super
- You will have a unique experience working in the not-for-profit sector
- High performance culture of accountability, professionalism and respect
- Support the successful implementation of Reconciliation Action Plans
Listed twenty two hours agoat Save the Children AustraliaCase management support to women and children escaping domestic violence in our refuge. Conduct risk assessments and empower women regain control. Listed two days agoat Samaritans FoundationSupport children and young people, family members and carers during family visits Listed twenty hours agoat Save the Children AustraliaCase management support to women and children escaping domestic violence in our refuge. Conduct risk assessments and empower women to regain control. Listed four days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWRole will provide administration support to the Referral Centre, a centralized contact for clients receiving requests for assistance. Listed two days agoat Employment OfficeCentacareCQ has an opportunity for a full-time Family Support Worker to join their dedicated Health and Wellbeing Services Team in Emerald. Listed one day agoat Smalls, GWS & JHA trading as Spinifex Recruiting
Client services Officer for Housing & Homelessness services, full training provided. Flexibility to work in Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt & Penrith
- Front Line Customer Service
- Flexibility to Work Across Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt & Penrith
- 3 month engagement
Listed twenty three hours agoat Sacred Heart Mission
Great opportunity for an experienced individual to join an iconic & innovative organisation that empowers people to achieve a better quality of life.
- Opportunity to make a social impact
- Inclusive, fair and compassionate community organisation
- Join an iconic organisation
Listed two days agoat City of MandurahOur Youth Development Team is looking for passionate and skilled people to become part of our team of Casual Youth Officers. Listed two days agoat Sugarman AustraliaExciting opportunities for experienced youth workers all across the central coast! Interviewing ASAP! Listed twenty two hours agoat Life Without BarriersKey role within our client services team, supporting the integration of newly acquired services within Hunter and Central Coast region Listed twenty three hours agoat Pilbara Community Legal Service Inc.
Assists women and children experiencing or at risk of family or domestic violence to be safe.
- Full-time fixed-term contract to commence asap to June 2020
- 76 hours per fortnight (8:00am – 4.06pm Monday to Friday)
- Level 5 SACS salary, benefits and generous salary sacrifice opportunities
Listed three days agoat SSI
Are you passionate about working with refugees and humanitarian entrants and have a Bachelor of Social Work, Psychological Sciences or Psychology?
- Based in Coffs Harbour
- 9 month contract
- Flexible hours + ADO fortnightly + salary packaging options!
Listed twenty two hours agoat Macedon Ranges Shire Council
To assist the Youth Development Unit in running activities and events across the Shire.
- Casual position
- Kyneton location
Listed two days agoat Command GroupExciting Opportunity, Gain Experience, Foot in the door, Good rate up to $65hr + Super, Full time 4 Weeks Contract, Work from Home, Make a Difference! Listed twenty one hours agoat Hume Community Housing
Are you looking to join an ethical company, committed to providing equitable, sustainable housing solutions for its customers?
- Part time 21 hours per week
- Not for Profit Organisation with great benefits
- Based in the Maitland Area
Listed two days agoat Jenny's Place Inc.Supporting children experiencing domestic and family violence and/or homelessness and improving parent child relationships. Listed two days agoat Sugarman AustraliaLooking for residential youth workers for an immediate start - permanent fulltime and part time positions in Central Coast and Newcastle. Listed three days agoat IFYS Ltd.Our Hervey Bay Residential Care program currently has multiple positions available for casual Therapeutic Case Workers. Listed two days agoat abrs
Use your intake, referral & outreach skills to make a difference to the services offered by Barnardos Family Referral Service
- Work for one of Australia's leading child protection charities
- Excellent staff benefits and salary packaging available
- Make a difference to the lives of children in NSW
Listed twenty hours agoat Anglicare SAContribute to supporting children to have a positive and meaningful relationship with parents and/or caregivers!
Receive new jobs for this search by email