Urban Design & Planning Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat GML Heritage
GML is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and talented Student Planner with a strong interest in heritage conservation, for up to 12 months.
- Respected high profile, multidisciplinary heritage consultancy
- Greeat portfolio of projects across Australia
- GInner Sydney city office; close to Central Station
Listed two days agoat Curtis PartnershipWorking for the Director, this is a fast paced role managing behind the scenes admin for a company delivering iconic mixed-use retail precincts. Listed ten days agoat Ken Ryan and Associates Pty LtdKen Ryan and Associates Pty Ltd has an opportunity for a 4th year undergraduate town planning student to join our team on a part-time basis in 2019. Listed four days agoat Toowoomba Regional Council
This position ensures that development within the Toowoomba Region is carried out in accordance with appropriate legislative requirements.
- The salary for this position is $69,127.14 - $73,935.07 per annum plus benefits.
- This is a permanent full-time position and is located in Toowoomba.
Listed two days agoat HDB Town Planning & DesignBring your town planning experience to a long established, Hunter based, planning and development consultancy. Listed two days agoat Moreton Bay Regional CouncilJoin our Parks & Recreation Planning / Landscape Architecture team-utilising your Autocad & Adobe skills designing urban solutions & concept plans. Listed four days agoat Town Of CambridgeWe seek the services of an experienced and enthusiastic town planner to join our team. Listed two days agoat City of StirlingProvide a supervisory role within our Development Services team, responsible for work associated with the processing of statutory planning tasks. Listed six days agoat Planned Resources
Start in a contract capacity and move into a permanent role.
- Exposure to large scale projects
- CBD location
- Commence in January
Listed six days agoat Hays Architecture
NEW PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY | Experienced Statutory Planner required |
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic working culture
- Supportive team, close to great cafes FANTASTIC LOCATION
Listed ten days agoat GHD Pty LtdThis is an opportunity to learn from some of the best urban design experts in the industry & develop practical skills to support a successful career Listed nine days agoat Darebin City CouncilWe are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated team member with the initiative and ability to work in and foster a cohesive team environment. Listed nine days agoat Planned Resources
Urban Planner needed at the 1-4 year level to work with a small city-based practice with high profile projects.
- Work with major developers and multi-national corporates
- Challenging yet highly rewarding environment
- True diversity of work across a range of Planning disciplines
Listed two days agoat Hays Architecture
Immediate start | Band 6 | Statutory Planner | Regional North VIC
- Super hourly rate
- Peri Urban council
- Flexible working hours
Listed six days agoat Design & Build
Planning Investigation Officer role within an eastern metro council.
- Planning Investigation Officer
- Eastern Council
- Secure work through Christmas
Listed five days agoat Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
Deliver drafting services to Government and the private sector for a variety of plans in Crown and freehold domains
- 2 ongoing, flexible roles available
- Melbourne CBD location, close to Parliament Railway Station
- Applications close at 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, 26 December 2018
Listed twenty days agoat Smart Planning and DesignWe are looking for a motivated, outcomes driven, dynamic, and technically proficient town planner to join our close professional team. Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
Council is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Virtual Moreland Officer. Key aspects of this role include using 3D technology for urban design/plan
- One of the inner city's most vibrant, dynamic and diverse municipalities
- Full Time / Monthly RDO
- Ref No: 17744
Listed twenty three days agoat Reeds Consulting Pty Ltd
Due to growing workload, we need a Graduate Town Planner with relevant experience to work on a variety of projects across the land development sector.
- Well established multi-disciplinary consultancy firm
- Melbourne CBD offices
- Great opportunity for career development and advancement
Receive new jobs for this search by email