Full Time Urban Design & Planning Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Norris Clarke and O'Brien Pty Ltd
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Town Planner with at least 8+ years of statutory planning experience in South-East Queensland.
- Working as part of a dynamic small team with future progression opportunities
- Flexible and supportive work arrangements
- Car parking available on site
This is a featured jobat BBC Consulting Planners
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an enthusiastic and proactive senior planner to join our firm.
- A boutique agency environment;
- Work directly with experienced and highly knowledgeable directors;
- Genuine career progression
Listed two days agoat CardnoCardno South Coast Wollongong Office are looking to expand its capabilities by appointing an experienced Town Planner. Listed two hours agoat City of Greater GeelongOpportunity to work on a diversity of projects in a rapidly growing city. Listed two days agoat Hays Architecture
Permanent opportunity within a growing Town Planning company close to the Brisbane CBD.
- Growing company
- Manage your own work
- Permanent role
Listed two days agoat Oxley CoGreat opportunity for an experienced planner to provide planning services for a broad range of planning, subdivision & development projects. Listed forty seven minutes agoat City of Greater GeelongOpportunity to work on a diversity of projects in a rapidly growing city. Listed two days agoat DFP Recruitment
Looking for a highly experienced Project Lead for complex planning projects and commercial urban activity in the ACT. A Town Planners dream job!
- Permanent Opportunity
- Qualified Town Planner
- Intimate team - leading the way!
Listed six days agoat City of NedlandsThe City of Nedlands is seeking for a Statutory Planning Officer. Listed one day agoat Ku-ring-gai CouncilKu-ring-gai Council is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced professional to join our Development Assessment Services team. Listed three days agoat Planned Resources
Permanent opportunity with this regional council for a proactive Graduate Planner.
- Work on various applications, in a small-knit and friendly team
- Beautiful and picturesque part of Victoria
- Fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Planner looking to start their career
Listed three hours agoat Maribyrnong City CouncilPermanent full-time position. Band 8 ($107,635-$119,880) plus 9.5% Super plus monthly ADO. CBD Fringe Location Listed three days agoat Planned Resources
Seeking experienced Strategic Planner with Planning Scheme Amendment experience. Initial 6 month role with possible extension...
- Planning Scheme Amendment focus
- Open to statutory planners looking to transition into a strategic role
- Initial 6-month contract – possible extension
Listed two days agoat Bespoke CareersWork on large scale projects nationwide, Demonstrated skills in AutoCAD, Preparation of tender applications, presentations and planning applications Listed one hour agoat Shire of Serpentine JarrahdaleIntegrations, development and promotion of Geographic Information System and mapping services, provision of accurate technical and analytical support. Listed seven minutes agoat Yarra Ranges CouncilWe are currently looking to fill a Senior Planning Officer position within our Planning Services Team. Listed one hour agoat Logan City Council
Work as Place Manager on the delivery of a range of innovative & creative projects including Council’s premier health & knowledge precinct
- Play a key role in revitalising Council’s premier health and knowledge precinct
- Deliver a range of innovative place making projects
- From $93K + super + 9 day fortnight
Listed seven days agoat City of Whitehorse• Band 6
• Full Time
• Nunawading location
• Flexible Options available Listed seven days agoat Liverpool City CouncilAre you currently studying a tertiary course in Town Planning, Environmental Planning, Urban and Regional Planning or a related field? Listed nine days agoat LO-GO Appointments QLDWe are seeking an experienced professional to provide strategic advice & coordinate the development of social aspects in land use planning. Listed twenty one hours agoat Ivory Group
Join a supportive team environment as a Development Assessment Officer. Further your professional skills and experience in this 3 month contract.
- Start immediately within this positive and supportive team environment
- Initial 3 month contracts with strong potential for further extension
- Expand on your skills and experience as a DA Officer in a multidisciplinary team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers