Design & Architecture Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Hays Architecture
A temporary interior design job with one of Australia's most established architecture studios
- Contract Position
- Revit & Sketchup Required
- Immediate Start
Listed eighteen hours agoat Profusion Group Pty LtdLeading Digital Bank seek a UI Designer to work across their online products. 6 month contract $800 - $950 p/d Listed eleven days agoat Who in the ZooKnown for their bespoke prints, thought out details and always timeless silhouettes, this leading Australian label is seeking a Head Design. Listed thirteen days agoat GHD Pty LtdIs transport your passion? Do you have desire to do things better, to continually improve, to help drive our business into new areas? Listed twenty three hours agoat Hays Architecture
Senior Naval Architect role in Sydney, a key member of the team ensuring the seaworthiness of the platform
- Top Defence Project
- Career Progression
- Must be Eligible for Australian Defence Clearances
Listed eight days agoat Opus Recruitment SolutionsMid-weight UI designer needed for a digital design agency for initial 3 month contract (with the view to go perm) Listed seventeen hours agoat Data#3 People SolutionsAre you an Experienced UX Designer looking for your next opportunity? Listed three days agoat ESE Recruitment
National Company, Government, Commercial and Residential High Rise projects to $500mil+
- Major Projects, National Business, Career progression
- All Salaries Considered, Well Resourced
- Excellent Culture, Supportive Environment, Family Friendly
Listed twenty one days agoat Peoplebank Australia VIC
Service Designer required for a large retailer based in the western suburbs of Melbourne for an initial 3 month contract with a view to extend
- Service Design | Large Retailer
- Excellent Day Rates | Potential to go Perm
- Agile Work Environment
Listed twenty seven days agoat KIT Consulting Group
Service Designer - Strong Analytics focus needed to join an exciting BI program. Must enjoy customer interaction and working on strategic initiatives.
- 6 month initial contract and an Immediate start for the right person.
- Strong Human centred designer needed to work across an innovation project.
- Collaborative team culture - Implement outstanding customer focussed solutions
Listed fifteen days agoat Howard RecruitmentBusiness Development Manager is required by leading Fitout & Refurb company. Strong coms structure that will see you have the ability to earn $200K+ Listed twenty one days agoat Cue & Co Pty Ltd
A rare opportunity has become available for a Design Director with creative excellence and an abundance of energy to join Cue Clothing Co.
- Iconic Australian award-winning fashion company with 50 years of success
- Lead a team of talented design professionals to create new styles every week
- Located in trendy Surry Hills in a modern design space
Listed eight days agoat Talent – Winner ‘Seek Large Recruitment Agency of the Year’ 3 consecutive years!
Immediate contract role available for an experienced UX Researcher to help devise a Digital Product from the ground-up
- Alexandria, close to Green Square station - Industry Leader
- Competitive daily contract rate, 3 months with a likely extension
- Bring a product idea to life, from ideation to implementation - Lean
Listed seven days agoat nVision TalentShow off you UX/UI expertise with a customer centric Salesforce transformation Listed four days agoat Talent – Winner ‘Seek Large Recruitment Agency of the Year’ 3 consecutive years!
12 month contract role, work within a fast paced Agile environment on a leading payment solutions product and applications
- Located in Surry Hills - Fast paced Agile environment
- 12 month fixed term contract role (salary/super + leave benefits)
- UX Product Designer for one of our leading payment solutions
Listed nineteen days agoat Talent – Winner ‘Seek Large Recruitment Agency of the Year’ 3 consecutive years!
Experienced CX Specialist needed for a large digital transformation program to produce client journey maps and apply Human Centred Design
- Embrace HCD approach to develop solutions improving customer experience
- Map client journeys for target client segments using a diverse range of tools
- Experienced & dedicated project team working in a fast-paced Agile environment
Listed seven days agoat Naviro
Exciting opportunity for a Manager to really make a difference in a growing design team!
- Most Successful Startup Story from Sydney
- Managing a Very Talented Team
- Sponsorship and Relocation Packages Available
Receive new jobs for this search by email