Education & Training Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Camp Australia
Coordinate one of Camp Australia’s longest standing contracts offering before and after school care in the Eltham area.
- Medium sized service with 45-60 kids the AM and 75-110 kids in the PM
- Full time permanent role, immediate start available
- Run the program and lead a team of up to 7 educators
This is a featured jobat Mathnasium
We have an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Centre Manager to oversee all centre operations, work with students, parents and instructors.
- Grow and develop with a global initiative education company
- International travel opportunities with conferences in USA
- Great work/life balance and flexibility
Listed five minutes agoat TAFE Queensland Brisbane
As a TAFE Queensland, Brisbane Region Teacher, you will contribute to developing and delivering quality learning services to a wide range of clients
- Casual Pool opportunity
- South Bank location
- Developing & Delivering quality learning
Listed six hours agoat Department of EducationThe Gap State High School is seeking temporary part-time Teacher Aides to commence in January 2019. Listed nine minutes agoat CQUniversityApply today to make your move to CQUniversity Australia – one of the nations most engaged and inclusive Universities. Excellent conditions await you! Listed eleven hours agoat Country Bumpkins
Seeking an entry-level candidate eager to establish a career in Early Childhood Education & complete a Traineeship at our Sutton close-knit preschool.
- We will help you obtain a Cert. III in Early Childhood Education & Care
- No classroom work required, all education is on the job training
- "Feels like home" culture with a supporting team and management
Listed twelve hours agoat YMCA
Join our growing and supportive team of Educators that provide engaging, fun and interactive activities for primary school age children.
- Part time positions!
- YMCA benefits provided!
- Join a fun & vibrant team!
Listed fourteen hours agoat Firbank Grammar SchoolCasual Assistants required to support our Long Day Care Programme in Brighton and Sandringham The role will focus on Provide high quality programs Listed nineteen hours agoat Amazing Family Day CareBring your passion, experience and dedication to our fun and exciting team. Enjoy working 3 days per week in a multi-cultural environment. Listed thirteen hours agoat Expect A Star
Are you an experienced Cook looking for a permanent role? Plan and prepare exciting menus for the children next year!
- 37.5 hours per week
- State of the art commercial kitchen
- 10minute walk from Edgecliff station
Listed seven hours agoat YMCA
Be one of over 200 Educators across NSW that provide engaging, fun and interactive activities for primary school age children
- Casual & Part Time roles available
- Flexible work hours - work around study and family commitments
- Opportunities for growth and development
Listed fifteen hours agoat ECMS
Interlaken Kindergarten are seeking an enthusiastic Certificate III educator to join their team in 2019 on a part time basis
- Part time Certificate III Educator
- Position commencing Term 1, 2019
- Join a team of nurturing & caring educators
Listed fifteen hours agoat University of Southern QueenslandAn opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Wine Industry Trainer to join our team and contribute to the ongoing success of the College. Listed six minutes agoat Bond UniversityThis technical position will be responsible for the development and maintenance of data integration, the Bond Data Warehouse and associated processes Listed sixteen hours agoat IntegricareCertificate III Early Childhood Educator - Integricare Homebush West - Christian not-for-profit organisation providing exceptional education and care Listed seventeen hours agoat Randstad - Education
Unique opportunity to manage a 25 place OSHC Service in Neutral Bay. Programming is outsourced and you will be in charge of supervising these!
- Working in a beautiful location, a truly unique experience
- Programming is outsourced and you are catering to 25 children daily!
- Contact Kate for more information - 02 8238 0240
Listed eighteen hours agoat Fairholme CollegeWe seek a committed, highly professional and appropriately qualified Teacher Aide Home Economics to become part of the school community. Listed sixteen hours agoat KU Children's ServicesAre you looking to do a paid traineeship in the Blue Mountains with a leading provider? Begin your early childhood education career with KU!
Receive new jobs for this search by email