Part Time Education & Training Jobs in Carlingford NSW 2118Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Bright Little Stars
Currently looking for an experienced Diploma or Certificate III to work with children in a friendly and supportive environment
- Opportunity for career progression
- Parking are available and easy access to public transport
- Supportive and friendly management team
This is a featured jobat Guardian Childcare & Education
Our beautiful Early Learning Centre in Wahroonga is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher to join their team.
- 2 days per week set roster
- Paying above the award and offering additional annual leave
- Supportive management & lots of professional development
Listed thirteen days agoat City of Ryde
We are seeking a motivated Library Supervisor with strong leadership and strategic skills, an inclusive approach and passion for community engagement.
- Join the leadership team of busy West Ryde Library
- Be part of a modern library service
- Attractive salary & excellent conditions
Listed twenty eight days agoat Munchkin ManorMunchkin Manor Carlingford is looking for floater to join the team! Listed thirty days agoat Carlingford KindergartenCarlingford Kindergarten is looking for a Certificate III trained educator to join our team as a part time or casual employee. Listed twenty one days agoat Dolce School of MusicPiano and Violin teachers needed to commence work in Term 3 2019 in Dolce School of Music located in Carlingford NSW 2118 Listed one day agoat Macquarie UniversityGreat opportunity to provide front line support in a student facing role within the Faculty of Human Sciences. Listed nine days agoat City of Ryde
We are seeking a motivated Library Assistant to provide support on a part-time basis across each of our local community libraries.
- Join one of Sydney's most progressive library services
- High level customer service role
- Permanent, part-time position, 29.25 hours per week
Listed three days agoat Hornsby Shire Council
Exciting opportunity for a passionate and energetic Home Library Assistant to join our team on a part-time basis.
- Diverse and challenging role
- Supportive and dynamic team
- Great work/life balance
Listed three days agoat Complete Staff Solutions Pty LtdWe are seeking exceptional people to fulfill the roles for Out of School Hours Care throughout all Sydney Area Listed six days agoat MTC AustraliaWe are seeking a Trainer to join our Education and Training team. Based at our Parramatta office. Part time role. Listed thirteen days agoat S P Jain School of Global ManagementProvide professional and confidential counselling services for students. Resolve student’s psychological and academic problems. Listed two days agoat Affinity Education Group
Love your job and never work a day in your life! We're looking for an Assisting Educator to join our Baulkham Hills Centre!
- Permanent part-time Diploma Trained and Cert III roles available
- Professional development opportunities within a national company!
- We’re building an amazing team…and we need you!
Listed eighteen hours agoat Gowrie NSW
Take the next step in your career and join a team dedicated to working with children. Great work-life balance and opportunity to make a difference.
- Fantastic supportive team
- Opportunity for Growth within Organisation
- $20-$25 per hour depending on experience
Listed six days agoat Relationships Australia NSWWe are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced practitioner to join our Learning & Development team as Practice Education Specialist. Listed seven days agoat Macquarie University
Assist prospective and current students with accessibility needs to fully participate in completing their studies at Macquarie University
- Part-time, continuing role (3 days per week, 0.6FTE)
- Salary from $103,233 pro-rata, plus 17% Super
- North Ryde Campus
Listed twelve days agoat Macquarie UniversityThis is a great opportunity to experience how researcher development and strategy is articulated centrally. Listed fourteen days agoat Catholic Education Office, Diocese of Parramatta
Contribute to children's recreational needs outside of school hours.
- Work close to home
- Permanent/temporary, part time and full time roles available
- Join an organisation providing quality learning and teaching
Listed thirteen days agoat Primary OSHCare
Primary OSHCare is seeking an Assistant Coordinator in Cherrybrook who likes an energetic environment and is passionate about education.
- Great location (Cherrybrook)
- Unique opportunity to drive your career in child care to new heights
- Terrific team, lots of fun - 35 hrs per week - Split Shifts
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education