Education & Training Jobs in Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter NSW
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Maitland Baptist Church Child Care Inc.
Centre Supervisors will oversee the management & care of children & staff at a designated centre by planning and programming day to day operations.
- Team environment with excellent support services, over 30 yrs in industry
- Currently 13 OOSH Centres & 4 Vacation Care services in the Lower Hunter region
- Split Shifts between Morning and Afternoon - up to 27 hours per week
Listed five days agoat New South Wales Rural Doctors NetworkUndertake a comprehensive program lead role for student related programs and initiatives as part of the Future Workforce team. Listed fourteen days agoat ARC GroupLooking for local and experienced Contract Trainer. Great opportunity to make a difference and change a student's life for the better! Listed fourteen days agoat ARC GroupAre you a passionate, engaging trainer with the ability to deliver training to a diverse range of participants? Listed twenty four days agoat WEA HUNTERThe Welfare Practice Supervisor will assist Welfare Offices in ensuring that their current practice is suitable for managing the caseloads. Listed fourteen days agoat G8 Education
We offer competitive award rates!
- Above Award Rates
- Excellent Employee Benefits
- Flexible Working Hours
Listed fourteen days agoat ARC GroupAre you a passionate, engaging trainer with the ability to deliver training to a diverse range of participants? Listed twenty six days agoat Maryland OOSHMaryland OOSH seeks an enthusiastic and qualified Coordinator and Nominated Supervisor for the day to day operations of a not for profit service. Listed twenty five days agoat G8 Education
Excellent employee benefits and on-going training
- Competitive above award rate salary
- Enjoy a healthy work life balance with flexible working hours
- Excellent employee benefits and on-going training
Listed three days agoat Housing Industry AssociationPart time, fixed term contract for 9 months. Friendly team environment. Mayfield West location. Listed seven days agoat Thornton ELCUniversity Trained Early Childhood Teacher Listed three days agoat KU Children's Services
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Coordinator to join our Adult Migrant Education Program (AMEP) team in Newcastle.
- Part-time role funded until June 2020 with a view to extend
- Sector leading pay and benefits
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
Listed thirteen days agoat Wallsend Community PreschoolOur preschool is seeking a highly motivated, professional and committed Child Care Educator Cert 111 to join our team on a contract position Listed thirteen days agoat City of NewcastleCity of Newcastle's Beresfield Community Children’s Education Centre is seeking a Diploma (or working towards) level Early Childhood Educator. Listed eleven days agoat Mission Australia Early LearningDue to promotion an opportunity has arisen leading a quality child care center in Beresfield Newcastle and work with the team to deliver great service Listed eleven days agoat University of Newcastle
Seeking experienced people with a passion for solving business issues for our customers.
- Be part of an innovative and positive team in a fast paced environment
- Work on emerging end-user technologies
- Excellent employee benefits and flexible working conditions
Listed eighteen days agoat Tillys Play and Development Centre
We are seeking a qualified and committed College Coordinator, Trainer and Assessor to manage a small Early Childhood Education and Care RTO.
- Family owned and operated since 1994
- Rewarding and Supportive Environment
- Full-time position
Listed eighteen days agoat University of Newcastle
Critical role requiring detailed, project oriented individual with strong influencing skills. Australian experience in a complex environment is a must
- Critical impact role for whole of The University
- Seeking stakeholder management experience within a complex environment
- Opportunity to manage your own projects and make a difference
Listed thirteen days agoat Gowrie NSW
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced lead Educator to join our team at our brand new Gowrie NSW Mayfield centre.
- Provide quality education & care in a supportive team environment
- Highly respected not for profit organisation
- Above award rates + Study support avalible
Listed ten days agoat G8 Education
We offer a competitive above award rate
- We offer a competitive above award rate
- Excellent employee benefits
- Have a healthy work life balance with flexible working hours
Receive new jobs for this search by email