Education & Training Jobs in Southern Suburbs & Logan Brisbane QLD
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Austral-Oriental Education Service Pty Ltd
Providing education agent services to clients including course selection and enrolment, and assisting with visa preparation.
- Rewarding role assisting clients with life changing decisions
- Start at 10am - avoid peak hour travel
- Related experienced preferred, but training provided
This is a featured jobat Little Wishes Early Learning Centre- Carina
Little Wishes Early Learning is a unique, contemporary centre looking for inspiring and passionate educators to join our family.
- Do you hold a Diploma or Cert III qualification in Early Learning?
- Would you like to join a new, contemporary, well resourced family owned centre?
- Join us and be supported by a genuine management team to help achieve goals.
Listed one hour agoat C&K AssociationBus Driver Position working for a C&K Kindergarten. Casual split shifts, ideal for a local bus driver or early childhood educator. Listed six hours agoat Private AdvertiserStart your career in an industry you love! All applications welcome! Listed four hours agoat Active Kids Early Learning CentreActive Kids Early Learning Centre is looking for an enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher to join our dedicated team in our Logan Central Centre. Listed thirty three minutes agoat Griffith UniversityA Student Support Adviser is required to support our accelerated online students. Listed four hours agoat Goodstart Early Learning
We’re currently seeking expressions of interest from Early Childhood Teachers for our centres based in Logan & Surrounding Suburbs!
- Do you want a career that inspires life long learning?
- Would you like to make a real difference to children?
- Become a Goodstart Teacher and help shape young lives!
Listed two hours agoat Griffith UniversityWe are looking for a HR Business Partner to provide proactive strategic advice and business partnership to clients. Listed seven hours agoat ATSICHS Brisbane
Are you passionate about early childhood and helping make a difference with mob! This may be the opportunity for you.
- Get involved by working directly with the local community
- 17.5% annual leave loading & access to salary sacrificing
- Face paced role
Listed two days agoat Ashley Services GroupSituated in Salisbury this dynamic Training Company is looking for an Administrator to support the training division on a full time basis Listed nine days agoat McArthur
Work available across the southern suburbs of Brisbane and in the CBD. Great work/life balance!
- OSH work is a great way to feel part of a community
- Flexible working arrangements
- Combine study and a work/life balance
Listed two days agoat Griffith UniversityBecome part of a dynamic technical support team providing laboratory services and scientific support in the Health Group teaching programs. Listed one day agoat Griffith UniversityA Griffith University merit-based scholarship via the Hopkins Centre for health professionals from multiple disciplines. Listed one day agoat Griffith UniversityTwo opportunities are available to deliver high quality service and support to both staff and students. Listed one day agoat Safe Places for Children
If you are passionate about Community Services hold a TAE and a qualification in the field, apply now.
- Growing Organisation
- Strong, Supportive and Committed Team
- Exciting Benefits and Opportunities for Professional Development
Listed twenty three days agoat Private AdvertiserStanford Swim Schools are looking for Learn to Swim Instructors with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for water safety to join our team. Listed one day agoat Griffith UniversitySeeking a self-motivated administrator to implement the University's micro-credential, non-award certification and digital badge framework. Listed twenty days agoat PCM
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and reliable Educator who wants to join a committed and fun-working team.
- Fun and exciting role with leadership growth opportunities
- Great team culture where staff are cared for and highly valued
- Beautifully presented child care centre with exciting rooms and resources
Listed eighteen days agoat Green Leaves Early Learning CentresOur beautiful brand new Cannon Hill centre opened it's doors last week and is already a huge success with the local community. Come and join our team
Receive new jobs for this search by email