Education & Training Jobs in Waverley NSW 2024Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Take the exciting opportunity to work with children ages 4-12 years as our passionate and motivated OOSH Coordinator based in Croydon, NSW.
- Take pride in working for a well-established and rapidly growing OOSH service.
- Opportunities for career advancement are available as we continue to grow.
- You will enjoy working with a supportive and close-knit team.
This is a featured jobat G8 Education Limited
If enjoying a healthy work-life balance is something that is important to you then read more about our opportunities in our Sydney centres!
- Flexible working hours - choose your start and finish times
- Paid training for career advancement
- We have opportunity for casual, part time or full time
Listed forty seven minutes agoat Insearch LtdWe currently have the opportunity for a Student Welfare Coordinator to join the Student Services team on a permanent role. Listed five hours agoat University of New South WalesThe Project Officer is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in providing project support to the PVC I across the change program Listed nine hours agoat Royal Sydney
This position will entail a weekly Saturday shift 8.30am – 12.30am, and is perfect for a student or someone looking to supplement their current income
- The Royal Sydney Golf Club Fitness Centre
- 1-2 shifts per week
- Meals & Uniforms Provided
Listed six days agoat Waverley CouncilIf you have excellent interpersonal skills, a great attention to detail, and are committed to the highest standard of customer assistance, Apply Now! Listed four days agoat City East Community CollegeCity East College is seeking expressions of interest from qualified and passionate trainers to deliver a range of courses. Listed three days agoat St Catherine's School Waverley
St Catherine’s is seeking a passionate, innovative teacher who is committed to providing an excellent education for primary school girls.
- Junior School (K-6) Teacher
- Temporary Full Time - commencing Term 3 2019
Listed thirteen days agoat Waverley CouncilWe have a great opportunity for you to unleash your creativity in our busy library assisting in a range of activities Listed one day agoat Discover Learning AustraliaWe are seeking 2 experienced and passionate primary school and/or high school teachers to deliver 1:1 and small group lessons. Listed three hours agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Seeking an experienced Nursery Educator who values making a difference in children’s lives and thrives on partnering with families.
- Welcoming and supportive environment to help you reach your full potential
- Convenient Bondi Beach location, close to shops and loads of public transport
- Salary sacrifice. Save money on less tax!
Listed twelve days agoat Lindamood-Bell Learning ProcessesWe are looking for energetic, positive individuals to work as Instructors (Tutors) in a Lindamood-Bell® Learning Centre. Listed eight hours agoat Macleay College Pty LimitedMacleay College is seeking an Academic Coordinator to support the Head of Accounting in academic and operational functions Listed three days agoat St Nics' Christian Preschool
Room Assistant Roles for full or part time work in the Toddler and Preschool classrooms.
- Warm, friendly community of staff and families
- Amazing location, a block from Coogee Beach
- Excellent benefits, above award wages, additional annual leave
Listed eleven hours agoat GOW RecruitmentWork as a Littlehubs after school carer with one of our Eastern Suburbs families Listed two days agoat Expect A Star
Are you an Early Childhood Educator who is passionate about what you do? Looking for flexibility of hours and great pay? Apply now!
- Add experience to your resume and build on your existing skills
- Flexible Hours with a great work life balance
- Support from a team who cares about YOU
Listed six days agoat Emanuel SchoolWe seek a Primary Teacher who is highly competent, passionate and engaged in their practice, with strong familiarity with the Year 6 NESA curriculum. Listed seven days agoat Waverley College
To manage the Human Resources function and statutory compliance of the College
- Permanent Fulltime Position
- Supportive School Environment
Listed five days agoat University of Technology Sydney6 month contract. Fantastic team and manager - interesting work. Minutes from central Station up to $87K+Super pro rata Listed ten days agoat University of New South WalesThe HR Officer is responsible for the delivery of generalist HR services and transactional support to the various faculties and divisions of UNSW Listed three days agoat Roly Poly Educational Child Care
We are seeking ECT or Diploma Qualified Educators to work with our fabulous team delivering meaningful and educational experiences for our students
- Modern, state of the art Family owned centre with over 26 years experience
- Amazing work environment with various staff benefits & Professional training
- We have an amazing Barista every morning in our cafe for families and staff
Listed three days agoat Eastgardens KindyChildcare Educator Required Fulltime Eastgardens Kindy
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education