Full Time Student Services Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Warner Group
An exciting opportunity to join Warner Institute. We are looking for an experienced Administrator team member to join our team.
- Excellent beach side location & great team culture
- Comprehensive induction
- You'll be supported by a team who are passionate about learning and development
This is a featured jobat Soar Aviation Melbourne Pty Ltd
Join us in this time of growth to support operational requirements associated with student flight training!
- Fastest growing flight training institution in Australia
- Dynamic and progressive team culture
- Put your skills to use in one of the most exciting industries – Aviation!
Listed one day agoat Navitas English Services Pty Ltd
Provide a healthy learning environment for our students to encourage positive outcomes.
- Provide exemplary student experience
- Be the frontline point of contact for students with all things services related
- Develop your career in a collegial and supportive environment
Listed three days agoat University of Western AustraliaExciting opportunity to support UWA's Podiatry Clinics. Level 5, full-time appointment fixed term until 31 Dec 2020. Listed three days agoat Murdoch University
Deliver multi-disciplinary curriculum design and teaching and learning innovation across multiple delivery modes in this new and challenging role.
- Use your knowledge of curriculum design and pedagogical principles to succeed
- Support learning and teaching initiatives
- Competitive salary package for the right candidate
Listed two days agoat Laureate Education Services Australia Pty Ltd
Provide high-level administrative support relating to the enrolment of new international students at Laureate Australia
- Join a global network of professionals and educators
- Permanent Full Time position based in our Bowen Terrace Campus in Brisbane
- Challenging and rewarding role at the youngest University in Australia
Listed two days agoat Sentric Pty Ltd
Admin. Support Officer - Strong customer service focus, exp. with schools/student admin, ability to provide innovative solutions in a proactive manner
- Leading technology and business transformation program
- Close to public transport & the city
- Excellent salary on offer including Salary Packaging
Listed one day agoat ILSC AustraliaILSC is seeking a full-time 1 year contract Japanese Student Advisor to provide outstanding customer service and support to international students. Listed three days agoat LionHouse
We are looking for an dynamic administrator to become a key member of our team.
- Seeking RTO Experience
- Fun and Relaxed Team
- Immediate Start
Listed nine hours agoat Mount Annan Christian College
Will suit a proactive, self-directed and motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced environment with a focus on excellence in customer service.
- Join the Student Services Team to support students, parents and teachers
- Suit a proactive individual who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Listed one day agoat La Trobe UniversityProvide key administrative support to the senior leadership team within the La Trobe Institute for Agriculture & Food (LIAF) at La Trobe University. Listed two days agoat Monash UniversityProvide specialised advice and support that enables Monash students to access an overseas learning abroad experience as part of their Monash course. Listed three days agoat Applied EducationApplied Education is a well-established registered training organisation (RTO) with over 20 years of experience in education and training. We provide Listed one day agoat RMIT University
Lead a team of professional services staff providing administrative support to the student lifecycle from enrolment to graduation.
- Outstanding leadership opportunity
- Full time, fixed term contract until December 2022
- Central Melbourne Carlton location, close to public transport, cafes
Listed two hours agoat Newstars EducationAiming at becoming the strongest education and migrate brand in Asian-Pacific region, NewStars Global Group invites you to share a brilliant future. Listed nine hours agoat The Gordon
The Gordon is looking for an enthusiastic Work Placement Coordinator to support their Nursing and Pathology Programs.
- Opportunity to take on a role that provides great job satisfaction
- Work within a collaborative team environment
- Training and professional development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Photography Studies College (Melbourne)An exciting opportunity exists in the education sector to utilise your enthusiasm, people, marketing and organisational skills in this new role. Listed six hours agoat Employment OfficeBring your Youth Work experience to this rewarding role & make a direct impact on disenfranchised young people's educational journey. Listed nineteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserGreat opportunities to grow and earn uncapped commission! Listed three days agoat Newstars EducationAiming at becoming the strongest education and migrate brand in Asian-Pacific region, NewStars Global Group invites you to share a brilliant future.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education