Part Time, Full Time Education & Training Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Costi's Enterprises Pty Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to work in a professional early learning environment at one of Sydney's Leading Childhood Services.
- Two (2) Full Time Positions - Diploma or Certificate in Children's Services
- Above Award Rate for Years and Levels of Experience
- Access to our unique online software which streamlines all daily requirements
This is a featured jobat Little Zak's Academy
Childcare - Little Zak's Academy are looking for Full Time, Part Time and Casual Cert III or Diploma Room Assistants to join our Team in Brookvale!
- Centre is located in Brookvale.
- VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
- Career progression opportunities available!
Listed three days agoat Toowoomba Anglican SchoolToowoomba Anglican School is seeking a suitably qualified Teacher Aide for 29 hours per week, commencing 8 October 2019. Listed twelve hours agoat Emmanuel College
Dedicated Autism-friendly independent school with high staff to student ratio seeks experienced teacher aide for permanent position in 2020.
- Supportive, caring and innovative environment
- Central Gold Coast location with superb facilities
- Co-educational, multi-denominational, autism-friendly Christian education
Listed seventeen hours agoat Kairos Community CollegeKairos Community College - Part-Time Teacher Aide - 30 hours per week term time Listed one day agoat ILSC MelbourneILSC is seeking a full-time a Thai-speaking Student Advisor to provide outstanding customer service and support to our international students. Listed twelve hours agoat Catalyst Education
Join us as an Administration Officer & unlock the potential of tomorrow’s leaders | Work close to home | Competitive salary & great benefits included
- Competitive salary & great benefits included
- Work close to home
- Great flexibility and working environment
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserTeaching Positions Listed fourteen hours agoat Queensford College
Seeking a motivated and energetic Receptionist and Administration Officer to be part of our Queensford College team!
- CBD location
- Supportive Work Teams
- Exciting Role in a Growing Organisation
Listed fourteen hours agoat Casey Grammar SchoolWe are seeking a suitably qualified Learning Assistant to provide support to students to commence Term 1, 2020. Listed six days agoat Access Australia Group LimitedAccess Skills Training, our Registered Training Organisation requires support to perform reception duties, respond to enquiries and process enrolments Listed one day agoat International Education Services
We are in the need of a Study Advisor to act as the first point of liaison for the student body and provide academic counselling to students
- Enhance student experience
- Key role in the strategic direction of our growing company
- Fantastic team culture
Listed three days agoat University of New South WalesThe primary purpose of the Manager, International Student Support is to ensure support services for international students are compliant Listed two days agoat Australian Christian College
We are looking for a Special Needs teachers to work in our Distance Education, commencing in Term 1, 2020.
- Great opportunities for career growth and future leadership.
- Caboolture is ideally located within North Brisbane and close to Sunshine Coast.
- Be part of a team who regularly shares in a time of devotion and worship.
Listed three days agoat University of New South WalesThe primary purpose of the Manager, International Student Support is to ensure support services for international students are compliant Listed nineteen hours agoat The University of QueenslandProvide administrative support for the academic activities administered by the Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences. Listed fourteen hours agoat OneSchool Australia Limited
Full Time Teacher Aide required for our Brisbane campus to start January 2020.
- Global Education Group with 9500 students across 130 campuses globally
- Innovative, visionary and dynamic approach to student learning
- Supportive team culture
Listed eighteen hours agoat University of New South WalesThe Student Support Advisor is responsible for assessing the support needs of students, providing tailored guidance and advice Listed three days agoat Melbourne Montessori School
Using Montessori approach, teach approximately 22 students and give each child opportunities to develop at own pace, both socially and intellectually.
- Caulfield Campus (Inner Metro, easily accessible by public transport)
- Teach small class size with support of a Classroom Assistant
- EBA conditions + Professional Development + above industry planning time
Listed seventeen hours agoat University of Newcastle
Great opportunity to work with young people by providing a supportive experience on campus
- Deliver excellent residential support to our students living on campus
- Develop and nurture an inclusive student community
- Support the development of a respectful on-campus community
Listed one day agoat Moriah CollegeMoriah College invites outstanding individuals to apply for the position of Careers Adviser (Tertiary Pathways Coordinator), commencing in 2020.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education