Mechanical Engineering Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Full-time design role in growing mining & gas services company. Must have experience in 3D scanning, structural steel and sheet metal development.
- Exciting, non-repetitious design
- Expanding company with energetic team
- Full-time. Salary negotiable depending on experience
This is a featured jobat Graintech Engineering
Graintech Engineering designs, manufactures & installs innovative turnkey solutions for the feed, food and seed sector globally.
- Experienced Mechanical Engineer to work at our Ballarat site.
- Exciting opportunity to work with a growing global manufacturing organisation
Listed twelve hours agoat Fenner Dunlop
Are you passionate about making changes to minimize risk, wastage and improve quality and consistency of process and product?
- Drive continuous improvement in manufacturing plant
- West Footscray
- Permanent opportunity with global company
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are a fast growing manufacturing company in Western Sydney. Due to growth and expansion we have created a new position in Junior Engineering Listed seven days agoat Volgren AustraliaIndustry leading heavy vehicle OEM. Graduate position with career development opportunities. Develop within a progressive design team. Listed nineteen hours agoat Hydro TasmaniaTap into a world of exciting challenges and be a part of our team that’s creating a clean energy future. Listed two days agoat Thrust Maritime
Mechanical Design Engineers required to join team and be involved in design activities on new Submarine Rescue System for Australia
- Unique opportunity in design and development on new Submarine Rescue System
- Glen Iris location, close to freeway, bike track, train and tram stop
- Various positions available for new project
Listed one day agoat MCS ConsultingCreate high precision manufacturing systems for a highly innovative Australian company that is leading its field in technology development Listed seventeen hours agoat The University Of Melbourne
Join Melbourne University as a Research Engineer in computational fluid dynamics.
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Two-year appointment
- Work alongside world-leading colleagues to make an impact on industry
Listed twenty one hours agoat John DeereAre you bright, innovative and committed and ready to embrace new challenges with our world leading agricultural brand? Join our Graduate team! Listed six days agoat FLEW SolutionsGraduate Engineer role with R&D company developing new technologies. Will be assisting with production of 3D printed radiation protection shields. Listed eight days agoat Hays Engineering
Hays engineering are partnered with a Tier-1 design consultancy, seeking a mechanical engineer
- Tier 1 company
- One of Melbourne's leading engineering consultancy's
Listed eight days agoat SafetyLink Pty LtdWe are currently looking for an engineer aiming for an exciting career in the forefront of height safety, eager to work on a broad range of projects. Listed seventeen hours agoat Hercules (Qld) Pty LtdWe are seeking an experienced engineer/draftsperson to carry out the drafting and design of detailed working drawings and build specifications Listed thirteen days agoat Vulcanite
Vulcanite is seeking a Design & Quality Control Engineer to assist in the design, development and inspection of high quality rail products.
- Respected and large global company
- Manufacturer and exporter of railway suspension components
- Great graduate opportunity - last chance!
Listed three days agoat Proforce
World leading comapny seeks a Graduate Engineer to assist architects and contractors, developers and homeowners.
- Global Company
- Excellent Training & Career Propects
- Attractive Salary Package
Listed three days agoat WSP Australia Pty Limited
We are currently looking for an ambitious Intermediate Acoustic Engineer to join our Leading Acoustic Team in Brisbane.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Extensive training Programs to support you in your career development
- Be exposed to National Projects.
Listed four days agoat Puffing Billy Railway
Do something different with your engineering knowledge by working with a world-renowned heritage steam railway
- Challenging and rewarding new position with a premier tourist attraction
- Work close to home in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges
- Apply your contemporary engineering skills in a heritage environment
Listed sixteen hours agoat OZ Minerals - Prominent HillGreat opportunity to join the Prominent Hill Engineering team on an 8/6 FIFO roster. APPLY NOW! Listed eight days agoat Swagelok Eastern Australia• Join a market leader • Full-time role • Excellent working conditions and team culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email