Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Elizabeth West SA 5113,
- Murdoch WA 6150,
- Camperdown NSW 2050,
- Fadden ACT 2904
- Duffys Forest NSW 2084,
- Geelong VIC 3220,
- North Melbourne VIC 3051,
- Hampton VIC 3188,
- Essendon VIC 3040,
- Morayfield QLD 4506,
- Caringbah NSW 2229,
- Bayswater North VIC 3153,
- Wagga Wagga NSW 2650,
- Coffs Harbour NSW 2450,
- Gatton QLD 4343,
- Greensborough VIC 3088,
- Healesville VIC 3777
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Girraween Veterinary Hospital
Dedicated nursing duties only (no reception work)
- Great Team culture
- Continuing Education is encourage and rewarded
- unlimited leave
This is a featured jobat JBS Australia Pty Limited
An exciting opportunity for a Animal Health Administrator currently exists at our Yambinya Feedlot, situated in Southern NSW.
- Situated near Burraboi in Southern NSW
- Learn/mentor from some of the best in the business
- Great career development opportunities with Global prospects
Listed fifty one minutes agoat Lort SmithIn this position, you will be the first point of contact for our clients and responsible for maintaining a professional customer service experience Listed two hours agoat Animal Welfare League SAWe are looking for an experienced and qualified Vet Nurse with demonstrated ability to work within a fast paced environment. Listed eighteen hours agoat Labour Solutions AustraliaWe are currently recruiting Pen Riders for a number of locations across QLD and NSW. Listed nineteen hours agoat Murdoch University
Provide high quality emergency and critical care nursing to animals in The Animal Hospital at Murdoch University (TAHMU)
- 12-month casual contract (rotational shift work)
- Work in our state-of-the-art clinic with a dynamic team
- Competitive salary and overtime penalties
Listed twenty hours agoat The University of Sydney
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of DI staff-specialists, residents, radiographer and nurse
- Provide best practice veterinary diagnostic imaging services to UVTHS
- Camperdown campus, recently ranked the 9th BEST vet school in the world!
- Full-time, 12-month contract – $132,458 p.a. plus annual leave loading and super
Listed twenty one hours agoat Tuggeranong Veterinary Hospital
We are a modern progressive practice offering excellent work life balance with no after hours, Saturday or Sundays.
- Excellent Roster supporting work life balance in a team of 32 staff
- Join a friendly workplace that supports well being
- Join a dedicated team who achieve a high standard of care for our patients
Listed one day agoat Hanrob
You will be responsible for the behavioural modification in dogs via structured training programs to develop well socialised, obedient & happy dogs
- Are you passionate about providing training solutions for dogs and owners ?
- Do you offer dog training skills with superior customer service to dog owners ?
- Are you able to assist your colleagues with mentoring ?
Listed one day agoat Geelong Veterinary HospitalGeelong Veterinary Hospital we are looking for an experienced veterinary nurse to join our team Listed one day agoat The Lost Dogs Home
Frank Samways Vet Clinic is looking for a unique, special vet who can make a difference in animals lives.
- Rewarding job opportunity, working for Australia's largest animal shelter!
- Join our incredible veterinary team at Franks in North Melbourne
- Part-time, maternity leave contract until June 2020
Listed two days agoat Bayside Dog Grooming SalonBayside Dog Grooming Salon is seeking an experienced groomer with most breeds. A part time/ full time position, training provided. Listed two days agoat bestresources Recruitment & ConsultingWe have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dog Groomer to work in a busy salon in Essendon full time as the Grooming Salon Manager! Listed two days agoat Pets Haven FoundationVeterinary Nurse Position at busy private practice and shelter. You must have experience in veterinary nursing. Listed four days agoat Charles Sturt University
Seeking experienced Veterinarian in clinical practice to make a substantial contribution to teaching in the Veterinary & Veterinary Technology courses
- Continuing, Full Time
- AU$96,178 to AU$135,637 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
- Wagga Wagga
Listed four days agoat PETstock
Are you a Grooming superstar? We want you to join our team at PETstock Coffs Harbour!!
- Vibrant, fast-paced & fun workplace culture
- Love your job, with a company built on family values
- Great staff benefits for pet lovers
Listed four days agoat Manningham City CouncilA fantastic opportunity to impact positively to Manninghams’ goal to being the best Council in Victoria in a dynamic role with great diversity. Listed five days agoat The University of QueenslandThe Small Animal Hospital within the UQ School of Veterinary Science is seeking a motivated Emergency & Critical Care Clinician Listed five days agoat The Cat Protection Society of VictoriaAn exciting opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager to join our brand new purpose built soon to open Feline Only Private Clinic. Listed five days agoat Zoos VictoriaHealesville Sanctuary has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic Keeper to join the Wild Natives team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education