Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Thomas Foods International; Fresh Produce.
Thomas Foods International Fresh Produce (TFIFP) is seeking a Potato Seed Manager to manage the end to end potato seed supply process.
- Great role in SA growth industry - Food
- • Location in Penfield Gardens, South Australia
- Permanent full time role with attractive salary package based on experience
This is a featured jobat Westpork Pty Ltd
Workplace Safety and Environmental Manager (WSE) for Western Australia's largest pork producer.
- Excellent team culture
- Fantastic working environment
Listed three days agoat North Australian Fishing Co.
Based out of Darwin, North Australian Fishing Co. is a progressive and rapidly growing company with operations in a large, developing fishery.
- State of the art vessel
- Significant upside potential within a progressive and dynamic fishing company
- Excellent remuneration for the right people
Listed two days agoat AG WorkforceMixed Livestock Farmer Must be a good team leader Must be able to run inductions Must be able to organise and build a good pen riding team Listed nineteen hours agoat Bayside City Council* Employment Status - Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
* Hours of Work - Full-time, 38 hours per week
* Band Level 6 - $85,260 per annum plus superan Listed three days agoat WorkPac - Rio Tinto
STATION OVERSEER • Immediate start for the right candidate • 5D 2R • Meals and Accommodation provided (on site living) About the Role A once in a li
- Immeidate start for the right candidate
- 5D 2R
- Work & Accomodation opportunities for couples
Listed eighteen hours agoat Dairy Australiathe Regional Extension Officer will be responsible for managing a number of WestVic Dairy’s extension and education projects. Listed two days agoat Burn Brae Trading Pty LtdAn opportunity is now available for an energetic and self motivated individual to join the business as a hands on Assistant Farm Manager. Listed six days agoat Perfection Fresh Australia Pty Ltd
Perfection Berries Tasmania has a great opportunity for a qualified Agronomist/Grower who enjoy a fast-paced environment to join our growing team.
- Challenging and rewarding career opportunity
- Australia’s Leading Fully Integrated Fresh Produce Company
- Join the PRIDE culture that breeds success
Listed five days agoat The Little Big Dairy Co
Our growing 1000 cow dairy requires the skills and commitment from a tertiary (cert IV - degree) qualified dairy farmer with high level skills.
- Vibrant progressive dairy farm
- High level of satisfaction
- Beautiful Holsteins
Listed eighteen hours agoat Dairy AustraliaWestVic Dairy are looking for a Enthusiastic self-starter capable of building strong relationships to join the team in a Part- time Position. (0.6) Listed nine days agoat Programmed Skilled WorkforceThese roles would suit people looking for extra work. Positions could also lead to ongoing work for the right candidate. Listed seven days agoat RecruitShopFarm Role in Moora WA | 3 Bedroom House with Annex Available | Relocation Assistance | Established Family Business | Fully Maintained Ute for Work! Listed three days agoat The Recruitment AlternativeReputable & Growing Company | Fantastic Salary Package | Growth Opportunities | Autonomous Role | Excellent Career Development Opportunity Listed two days agoat Dairy AustraliaDevelop research/demonstration project proposals to a high scientific standard with demonstrated alignment to WA dairy industry needs and priorities. Listed one day agoat Tassal Operations Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity to work with an industry leader as a Marine Engineer on the Karribi across Southern Tasmania.
- Attractive 4/4 (days) roster
- Full time role
- MED 1
Listed three days agoat Tanally
Assisting with management of cropping program, machinery operation, grain storage and handling, machinery maintenance & leading teams to achieve goals
- Family cropping operation
- opportunity for career growth
- working with advanced precision farming machines
Listed fourteen days agoat Hancock Victorian Plantations Pty Ltd
Provide leadership and direction for the management of the Regions fire risk management program.
- Successful company with a focus on local communities and the environment.
- Located in Churchill, Gippsland - great lifestyle opportunities!
- Competitive salary for an interesting and challenging role.
Listed seven days agoat NSW Department of IndustryUndertake research and provide scientific advice into the fisheries resources as part of the management of the NSW Marine Estate with DPI Fisheries Listed fifty five minutes agoat Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
Engage with stakeholders and the community of Mordialloc Creek area to maximise social, environmental and economic benefits to the community.
- Land and built environment programs
- Stakeholder engagement in Mordialloc Creek area
- Location: Knoxfield
Receive new jobs for this search by email