Casual/Vacation Government & Defence Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve hours agoat Serco Asia Pacific
Our team of Detention Service Officers provide fully integrated services to those in our care ad do so with dignity and respect.
- Build a career that can take you places
- Highly competitive pay rate
- Work in a role where no two days are the same
Listed two days agoat MidCoast Council
Do you have excellent communication skills and a passion for providing exceptional customer service? If so, come and join the MidCoast Council team.
- Great lifestyle in the beautiful MidCoast Region
- Become a member of a dedicated team
- Flexible working environment
Listed three hours agoat Moonee Valley City Council
Assist in the operation, administration, utilisation and community experience in relation to the use of Council's Riverside driving range.
- Casual Positions Available, until 30 June 2021
- Classified as Band 3
- $37.76 - $41.70 per hour plus 9.5% superannuation (includes 25% casual loading
Listed fourteen hours agoat Hearing Australia
Hearing Australia has an international reputation in the delivery of world’s best practice hearing rehabilitation services. Work with the best!
- Casual position – ideal candidate will be flexible to work Monday to Friday
- Excellent for a fast learner who has exceptional customer service skills
- $34.29 per hour plus 15.4% superannuation
Listed three days agoat City of Wodonga
An exciting opportunity exists for Tourism Support Officer to join the Cultural Services & Tourism team at Wodonga Council.
- Apply your excellent social media and content creation skills
- Diversify your experience
- Be a part of a fun, supportive team
Listed three days agoat Yarra Ranges CouncilAs a Casual Operations Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that Council’s meeting areas, offices and staff amenities are well managed Listed two days agoat Mitchell Shire Council
Use your creativity and positive energy to deliver the Local Drug Action Team Community Action Plan as well as a range of other youth activities.
- Engage, Mentor and Empower a subcommittee of 12-17 year olds.
- Contribute to the future of youths in the Mitchell Shire.
- A real opportunity to make a positive impact on the community.
Listed three days agoat Department for Correctional Services
Responsible for a range of functions and expected to participate in multi-skilling which results in a comprehensive and cost effective service.
- Located in Port Augusta
- Casual employment opportunity
- Administrative support services
Listed seven hours agoat City of Canada Bay CouncilDo you have a love for books? Are you interested in working in a library? This could be the opportunity you have been looking for! Listed thirteen hours agoat Osborne RichardsonWe are seeking an experienced Property Officer to join this great Local Government team on a contract, 2 month initial contract. Listed thirteen hours agoat State Transit Authority of NSWBUS FUELLER – CASUAL – PORT BOTANY Actively contribute in supporting STA to provide safe and clean bus operations A Talent Pool will b... Listed six hours agoat Recruitment@TopWe are seeking an experienced Contracts Officer (Corporate Procurement) for a temporary role with a professional government department in Ipswich. Listed four days agoat Taronga Conservation Society AustraliaTaronga is looking for an experienced, driven Guest Experience Officers who are interested in joining a leading organisation in conservation. Listed thirteen hours agoat HOBAN RecruitmentGreat Opportunity to work in local council on Brisbane's Northside! Skilled labourer required for a 1 month assignment with possibility of extension Listed three days agoat City of JoondalupCraigie Leisure Centre is seeking a customer focused individual with demonstrated experience working in a child care environment. Listed three days agoat City of Boroondara
The Audit Committee is an independent advisory committee of Council consisting of six members
- Become an independent member of our advisory committee
- Committee acts on behalf of Council
Listed three days agoat Quay Appointments
ASAP start 25/11/19 – 20/11/20. 12-month role. Be part of a team to shape the future of Western Sydney. Must have government experience.
- NSW Government
- $500-$600 per day + super
Listed one hour agoat City of WannerooChildhood & Youth Services are seeking casual Youth Workers to engage with young people & deliver programs across the City's various locations.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education