Government - Local Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Ryde NSW 2112,
- Jurien Bay WA 6516,
- Norwood SA 5067,
- Kwinana Beach WA 6167,
- Winton QLD 4735
- Wollongong NSW 2500,
- Cheltenham VIC 3192,
- Sandringham VIC 3191,
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- St Kilda VIC 3182,
- Wantirna South VIC 3152,
- Ipswich QLD 4305,
- Newcastle NSW 2300,
- Cairns QLD 4870,
- Bendigo VIC 3550,
- Lithgow NSW 2790
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat District Council Elliston
A great opportunity for the right candidate to become part of the District Council of Elliston on a full time permanent basis.
- Full Time
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Great Team Environment
This is a featured jobat Peak Services
We are seeking a strong leader who can guide the organisation through transformational change while maintaining a strong focus on people.
- New leadership team with a refreshed and refocussed approach
- Stunning location an hour from Brisbane and Gold Coast
- Executive salary package on offer
Listed ten hours agoat City of Ryde
Exciting opportunity to join Council's Rangers team and ensure the effective delivery of regulatory and environmental enforcement services.
- $65,777 - $85,510 + super (excludes O/T & compliance allowance)
- Fully maintained vehicle via leaseback arrangement
- Flexible work conditions including a RDO scheme
Listed nine hours agoat Shire of Dandaragan
Consider a sea change with a move to Jurien Bay to be our next Executive Manager of Infrastructure.
- Local Government
- Closes 5pm Friday 11 October 2019
Listed three days agoat City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with exceptional customer service skills?
- Part time - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
- Supportive and dynamic environment
- Great location, based on The Parade Norwood
Listed thirteen hours agoat City of KwinanaThe City is seeking an experienced Supervisor Parks to lead & supervise a team of 12 and will be responsible for the maintenance of the Park Program. Listed four days agoat Winton Shire CouncilThe Parks and Facilities Supervisor will coordinate, facilitate and supervise the day to day duties of Parks and Facilities Staff. Listed six days agoat Wollongong City CouncilUse your regulation and enforcement experience and legislative knowledge to create a safe and secure environment. Listed five days agoat Kingston City CouncilThe role is responsible for supporting effective Councillor inter-actions and relationships, providing legislative and compliance interpretation. Listed three hours agoat Knox City CouncilJoin our Parks Open Space team to deliver reactive maintenance works throughout the Knox municipality. Fortnightly RDO included. Listed five days agoat Bayside City Council* Employment Status - Permanent, Full-Time
* Days & Hours of Work - Monday to Friday, 38 hrs per week
* Band Level 6 - $87,391 per annum plus superan Listed seven days agoat The City of Charles Sturt
At the City of Charles Sturt we strive for excellence with enthusiasm in shaping a leading and liveable City. Join us in making a difference!
- Opportunities for personal development
- Flexibility at work
- Balanced lifestyle
Listed fifteen hours agoat City of Port PhillipThe City of Port Phillip is committed to a culture of ethical leadership, openness, respect and integrity and provides a great work-life balance. Listed three days agoat Knox City CouncilInfringements and Compliance Officer, permanent full time, responsible for conducting internal reviews and supporting the Coordinator Prosecutions Listed seven days agoat City of Ryde
Do you have a MR or HR driver's licence and are you confident and skillful towing large trailers? Do you like working outdoors as part of a team?
- 2 positions available
- Join our parks maintenance team
- Interesting outdoor job with a future
Listed six days agoat Database Consultants AustraliaFull time fixed term contract until 31st March 2020 | Apply now for a rewarding career in local government enforcement! | Salary of $52,924 + Super Listed four days agoat McArthur
Provide operational & strategic direction to planning & regulatory services for the fastest growing city in Queensland!!
- Influence long-term vision and strategy
- Help drive key change and transformation
- 'Hands-on' stakeholder engagement focus
Listed four days agoat City of Newcastle
City of Newcastle is seeking a dedicated and experienced AP professional to work 18 hours per week in a customer-focused team environment.
- Join an efficient team focused on providing exceptional customer service.
- Utilise your AP experience to ensure creditors are paid in a timely manner.
- Permanent, part-time role with flexible work options available.
Listed nine hours agoat Cairns Regional CouncilCairns Regional Council is an innovative employer with a diverse workforce. We need talented, committed people who want to make a difference! Listed thirteen hours agoat City of Greater Bendigo
Opportunity to join our Customer Support Unit providing support, assistance and advice to a wide and diverse customer base
- Part Time and Casual (Multiple Positions Available)
- Experience in a customer service and reception environment highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal, communication and administrative skills
Listed ten hours agoat Employment OfficeStrategic, generalist HR position within growing Local Government in remote Australia. Highly autonomous role to drive real & positive change. Listed twelve hours agoat Lithgow City CouncilLithgow City Council is looking to recruit a part-time Ranger for 24 hours per week on a permanent basis.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education